The online racing simulator
Quote from Klutch :Can't remember if i posted this or not

But i broke up with the gf of 2+ years of whom i lived with in early january. Currently living on my best friends couch.

On the plus side, it looks like im taking a very hot goth DJ out to dinner at some point in the next week or so...
Can't say im not nervous - this girl is an absolute ****ing bombshell, i was so anxious waiting for her reply and that never happens x.x

Whatever you do, keep her off the bike. I would hate to see her end up on Ogrish.
Quote from Klutch :Can't remember if i posted this or not

But i broke up with the gf of 2+ years of whom i lived with in early january. Currently living on my best friends couch.

On the plus side, it looks like im taking a very hot goth DJ out to dinner at some point in the next week or so...
Can't say im not nervous - this girl is an absolute ****ing bombshell, i was so anxious waiting for her reply and that never happens x.x

That whent fast?
What I mean, how long is it since you two broke up?
Or well, anyway, congratulation with a date, better than what I managed ;p

Actually I have kind of a situation on the work, I think the one of the woman employers are sexually harasing me (rofl I am not kidding). She allways flirts and smacks my ass when I pass her desc. She is ugly as ****, so I do not like her, but at same time I am thinking - well who ****ing cares, lets sex?
Broke up with her around the 16th of January, give or take a few days. I can't really remember

Not jumping into a relationship with this new girl, I'm nowhere near over the ex, ans she's just come out of one as well, plus I think pretty highly of her as she's been a friend for years. Just going to see what happens and see where it leads. Not rushing anything
so thats why you were all emotional and giving some good advice.... now it all comes together!

jokes aside, sad to hear that. it is a bit too early to go on a date tbh.
Quote from Klutch :Broke up with her around the 16th of January,

Aww, you broke up with someone on my birthday. That's so sweet, you didn't have to.
Quote from el pibe :

jokes aside, sad to hear that. it is a bit too early to go on a date tbh.

As I said, not looking for anything serious, this chick is in the same deal I am, and a good friend of mine. Just going to see where things go, not rushing into anything haha
I'll (finally) make a valid contribution to this thread, seeing as it's actually fitting now.
Attached images
pic.jpg
You have Cinderella as girlfriend? Cute.
Quote from Rappa Z :I'll (finally) make a valid contribution to this thread, seeing as it's actually fitting now.

Is that that girl?
Yes
Quote from Rappa Z :Yes

Very nice. Shame no body fat = no tits, but hey, maybe you can get her to stop swimming for you. Congratulations!
Thanks. True there isn't much there in the front but, damn, the back is wonderful.
tap dat ass boy! ( pictures of said tapping shall be pm'd )
My girlfriend has the WORST dad imaginable - straight from the funny meme comics. Not even a "troll" though, just way overprotective and restrictive.

1) My house is strictly out of bounds. She is not allowed to come over.
2) Weekdays after college she is to go home straight away. (By 6 pretty much)
3) Weekends she is to be home by 8.

I wanted to do something for valentines day - planned asking her dad if she can come over for a movie even for a couple of hours, if not then we would go to the cinema.

I didnt see him in person for the past few days and she thought me calling him would be awkward and weird, so she asked instead. Well basically she cant come over and has to be home by 7:30! What the actual ****... So now we cant even go to the cinema.

I already only see her twice a week - Thursdays during her 3 hour long gap between lessons and on Saturdays. However, I will have to start going to college during Thursdays soon again and they are forcing her to find a weekend job. Goodnight sweet relationship...

I feel so freaking down right now... This girl is literally perfect and is everything I wanted but everyday I am finding it harder and harder to see how this is going to work out in the future if it continues like this. Its downright pathetic...
well, go speak with her dad for a bit, become friends with him and he'll be less of a dick. right now he might think that you are trying to steal his little baby.

thats how i did with my gf's parents. they even invited me for christmas and new years lol..

how old are you anyway? because that is some strict schedule to go back home lol.
Tell her to disobey the rules. It's what every good teenager should do
Quote from el pibe :well, go speak with her dad for a bit, become friends with him and he'll be less of a dick. right now he might think that you are trying to steal his little baby.

thats how i did with my gf's parents. they even invited me for christmas and new years lol..

how old are you anyway? because that is some strict schedule to go back home lol.

Thats the thing, I have. They invited me over for new years but I politely declined since I had stuff planned already with my friends. Then it was her step-moms birthday, and she invited me over again. So I went and met all of the family - everything went great. The next day they apparently even told her that they really like me. I then met her dad a couple of times and we ended up chatting for like an hour each time. I am a good guy generally so I didnt even have to put on the fake manners and pretend to be someone I am not... He even acknowledged that and compared me to his step-daughters boyfriend who was a complete jerk apparently and really disliked him.

But all of that to no avail...

I am 19 she is 17. The strict schedule is due to them having high expectations from her academically. She wants to do good as well and go into medicine which I am completely fine with and support her. It would be really selfish and dumb for me to expect her to start putting her education on hold just to come out and see me. The problem is that the little free time we do have is so restricted... Its usually pissing it down outside since this is UK after all, and because she isnt allowed to come over we cant even meet then. Now they want her to get a job as well and pretty much work her ass off 7 days a week without any rest or leisure time.

I dont get it. Really dont.

Quote from Klutch :Tell her to disobey the rules. It's what every good teenager should do

I am not expecting her to disobey the rules for me.
Quote from DevilDare :

I am not expecting her to disobey the rules for me.

But we're all expecting her to do it for her own sake. Her dad is just a massive cock block, and he knows it, she knows it, and you know it. Eventually he's just gonna push her away, they are gonna fight and she's gonna wanna place to stay, and then you can get your ding dong into some action for once.
Quote from DevilDare :I am not expecting her to disobey the rules for me.

She's 17 and has to be home by 6. She shouldn't be disobeying the rules for you, she should be disobeying the rules for her. That's insane. If I had to be home by 6 when I was 17 I would have never gone home. Her parents are, quite literally, trying to prevent her from having a life.
As I said, the home by 6 thing is pressured from the idea that she has to do well in college, but still... I agree, its kinda dumb. I sometimes feel like he sees me as some guy who just de-rails all the girls and leads them on the wrong roads. He is both disrespecting me in some ways and shows that he has no trust whatsoever in his daughter. I know her, she is too smart to be led along.

He also mentioned to her how she shouldn't get too attached to me because she is "definitely not my first girlfriend" (which is true) but has no significance in any way. Kinda raged when he told me that...

Ah well. Tried talking to her about it but she just got depressed really quickly. Cant really blame her... Will just have to see what happens.
Is she asian :hide:
Quote from MAGGOT :She's 17 and has to be home by 6. She shouldn't be disobeying the rules for you, she should be disobeying the rules for her. That's insane. If I had to be home by 6 when I was 17 I would have never gone home. Her parents are, quite literally, trying to prevent her from having a life.

When I was 17 the earliest I got back home from college was 11.30pm. And I'm not even a party type guy, it's just that my classes always ended really late!
Quote from Yuri Laszlo :When I was 17 the earliest I got back home from college was 11.30pm. And I'm not even a party type guy, it's just that my classes always ended really late!

Drinking beer in the campus pub doesn't constitute "class."
Quote from Yuri Laszlo :When I was 17 the earliest I got back home from college was 11.30pm. And I'm not even a party type guy, it's just that my classes always ended really late!

Well I'm ugly too, and no-one wants to rape me either, and I too haven't gone home before midnight a single time in my life, but that won't stop (over)protective parents from protecting their attractive and female offsprings. It's a bit different situation.

How many times I couldn't hang out with females because of their parents, it's just scary. It's not my fault I looks like a rapist.

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG