The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
10€ a month insurance? I'm moving to NL!
nl <3
i have lost my right front blinker on the autobahn,might have been speeding a little,not sure. Bought 2 new ones from BMW for 36$ each
Quote from Scrabby : EBC Yellow Stuff, hope they'll be good.

they tend to not work at all when cold
They'll warm up quick enough
Why don't you just go with Endless? They surely must've made something proper?
Pickup my new seats this weekend

Mine are identical but the yellow trim is black.
Hope you're not doing long haul with those seats! :eclipsee_
They look really conforTable..
Probably more comfortuble than the standard ones tbh.

You almost lay in the car so you dont have pressure points anywhere.
Quote from R3DMAN :Probably more comfortuble than the standard ones tbh.

You almost lay in the car so you dont have pressure points anywhere.

Yeah I could tell, what about lower back pain after a good few hours of driving?
One lad drove to lemans from uk and didnt have a bit of trouble.

Good enough for me
It's more about the sitting position rather than the material you're sitting on. I can sit for hours in the M3's bucket seat with a large amount of comfort, whereas I can't sit for hours in some cars because the seats have a horrible design.
Quote from Scrabby :It's more about the sitting position rather than the material you're sitting on. I can sit for hours in the M3's bucket seat with a large amount of comfort, whereas I can't sit for hours in some cars because the seats have a horrible design.

Absolutly
Quote from Scrabby :It's more about the sitting position rather than the material you're sitting on. I can sit for hours in the M3's bucket seat with a large amount of comfort, whereas I can't sit for hours in some cars because the seats have a horrible design.

Yarr I remember the Corsas in the late '90s were terrible for me, gave me really bad lower back pain after about half an hour.
Skoda makes the worst seats ever. Sitting in an Octavia felt like I'm sitting on a goddamn wooden chair! 0 comfort.
Quote from e2mustang :i have lost my right front blinker on the autobahn,might have been speeding a little,not sure.

Speeding in autobahn? You sure?

I have a full leather interior in my E36, and those chairs are super comfy. Can sit and drive in those for hours. Just missing cruise control
I even have a casette holder in the centre console
Quote from Sobis :Speeding in autobahn? You sure?

130 kmh is the limit and when it blew i was at 190 and accelerating.(i mean waiting for hours to get above 200 )
Quote from e2mustang :130 kmh is the limit and when it blew i was at 190 and accelerating.(i mean waiting for hours to get above 200 )

Yours a 328i yeah, as mine had no problems climbing to about 225kph, although that was where i started to lose my bottle and slowed down, im told these top out at about 240, but never had the balls to find out for myself.
its a 320i and i belive top speed is 220 but i have 3.45 diff.
In my M powa i raced a bike and at 250 i still had 1000 rpm's
Quote from G!NhO :I cannot complain about that car, only paid 300 euro for it...

Nice, but doesn't change the snow-plow aspect.. unless you're changing the front lip.

Quote from atledreier :I REALLY love to drive this thing. I look for any excuse for a detour into the twisties! Every roundabout is a playground, every corner makes me smile. The redline beckons and my tirebudget skyrocket..

I hear ya man.. all reasons Miata drivers love their cars soo much. (naysayers have either never really driven one and/or don't get enjoyment from a proper handling car) The beauty of the GT-86 is they've got all that + the practicality of cargo room! That's why I quite possibly see myself in one in a few years. (too cheap to buy anything new, lol)

Quote from scrabby :It's more about the sitting position rather than the material you're sitting on..

Agreed, (my back's absolute trash but can comfortably handle 17+ hour trips in original MX-3 seats np), but those still look like they could be pretty rough after awhile. I'd definitely want to try sitting in one for as long as possible before dropping much cash on them/wouldn't want to rely on somebody else's word. (that goes for any non-adjustable seat really)
I think you'd be suprised. If they give the right support and they have some padding wich can be enough, then it could be very doable!

After all, (like mine) bucket seats are just polyester seats with some cloth over it and some cushions.
I know, but the positioning still has to be right & everybody's frame's a little different/I'd still want to sit in one for a reasonable amount of time first. (personally I'd need some proper side bolstering) That said, (without getting into it), I can fairly easily say I've probably got about the worst back here too though.
Yay. Polyurethane bushing set has arrived!!!

Got all these for $60...full set is $430USD, and theres practically a full set!

4x Upper control arm Front
4x Lower control arm front
4x upper control arm rear
2x lower control arm rear

The guy only used 2x lower control arm rear and the 2x Strut ones..
So will be looking at buy
2x lower control arm rear
2x strut
2x Steering rack

SCORE!
then will be whacking em all in :3
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG