The online racing simulator
From Facebook:
Quote :First of all all, we would like to apologise for the lack of updates and news related to the release of Assetto Corsa. We have been working very hard on the Assetto Corsa project and before we make any more announcements we have had to wait until everything is in place. Now, at last, we can share some important information with you, our fans.

Almost a year ago, on December the 23rd, 2011, we announced that we are developing a new PC racing simulation, “Assetto Corsa”. Our aim was to be able to release the game one year later, during 2012’s holiday season.

We will not reach this goal. Assetto Corsa has been delayed and the release is now expected within 1st quarter 2013, as some of you may already know. The “Assetto Corsa technology preview”, a graphics benchmark, expected to be released in 2012, has been delayed too.

We know a lot of people are keenly waiting for the release of Assetto Corsa, and we wish to thank them for the support they have given us since we announced our most ambitious project.

If you are an experienced gamer you will already be aware that these kind of delays can happen, and will know as well that reasons for such delays can be boring. But, trust us, this is not the case, because the reasons behind our decision to delay Assetto Corsa for a few weeks are the best possible.

We just ask you to remember that what you have seen, what we are able to show you, is just the tip of the iceberg. It is not possible for us to help you understand the amount of work we have put in, as well as the many situations that can determine some of our choices.

Anyway, on December, 21st 2012, at 21.00, European time, please connect to www.assettocorsa.net, or www.facebook.com/assetto.corsa , or https://twitter.com/AC_assettocorsa or Assetto Corsa Google plus and prepare yourself for the most unexpected ending we are able to give you…

Hype level = apocalypse
Christmas 2008?
Quote from Bose321 :Christmas 2008?

Christmas 2008 followed by april 2006 would not go really well .
Anyway we will all die tomorrow
Gotta love the hype.
With a kunos sim.. it is kinda worth it
They were able to scan the ring, and don't give us this information until the day we are all supposed to die.
I'm actually quite curious to know what they're going to reveal.

I'd like to see how people treat this day. Nothing hell-like to expect here, unless you count a seasonal snowstorm as an icy hell.
I think it'll probably be Kunos' team scanning the Nurburgring or something awesome.
I'm saying that but I don't believe it. I'm happy with anything though. I know I'm going to be impressed no matter what.
I am hoping for like a download link to a tech demo, anything else would be meh.. (short term)
I'm not really expecting for anything else than tech demo, If I cant drive that game tonight I think it was a useless post to make us wait for smth..
I think the green color means that kunos has decided to make assetto corsa the most bestest golf sim ever.
4~ mins
Ferrari.
That last shot with Silverstone..

After stowe I believe.
Quote from PMD9409 :That last shot with Silverstone..

After stowe I believe.

The 3rd last shot (drifting) was at Luffield, and yes the last one was down into Vale.
Mother. Of. God.

:jawdrop:
Looks good, I like the dive under braking at the end there. Graphics look good too, sort of like GT5 with no stupid glitches and flickering, but is it me or is there no self-shadowing? (besides the pillars in the interior view).

Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8871 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG