The online racing simulator
Ixion Simsports
(288 posts, started )
Quote from Franky.S :please grow up some time soon. there are 2 of you kingburrys if you didnt forget.. who say i was talking about you.

also it is speculation. why did neilsen leave? why hasnt he show his face since?

just asking.

What? If your not talking to Matt your talking to me? About what?
:munching_

The next plz !!
It's great that you guys can talk to each other openly about your differences of opinon. Perhaps you may even come to a resolution of sorts? But please try to keep the insulting profanity out of your posts. Thanks.
Thanks Gunn, Nice to see you out of the dark again
Just unbelievable to see this happen.

@Niki, what do you expect when u do write an abusing thing about the other team and providing no proves? I suspect you always like to put some drama in whole business. Please, stop. You are sufferin' from this.

@Dennis, be more clever. Obviously Niki is blaming with no reason and provokes your outburst. And you givin' upon this.

I do agree with Fram on ego thing. You both need to chill out and control yourself a little bit more.
A Failure
Dennis didnt have to cry about it on our team thread.

he could of PM'd niki or talked to him on skype.

everyone else getting involved for no reason, dont.

if anyone else want to cry about this some more then dont do it here and PM me or niki. get over urselfs.
Quote from Franky.S :Niki didnt have to cry about it on our team or on YouTube thread.

he could of PM'd Dennis or talked to him on skype.

everyone else getting involved for no reason, dont.

Quote from Dennis93 :If you come at me in public, I will come at you in public. Mexican standoff.

Have a nice day.

Quote from N I K I :Understandable. Accept my apology and Show some respect and give respect on track and surely things like this will forever be avoided.

Seems like you have insufficient voice about this.
Niki, nemoj da brineš zbog takvih stvari, uvijek smo balkanci krivi.

Prijetno trkanje još dalje
Quote from N I K I :Where are your manners CoRe? You know very well that's not the way to shut me up. Besides, I'm just making small-talk, nothing wrong with that.

You're welcome for a chat in ixion's thread anytime.

Whats wrong with a chat in the ixion team thread? Niki said its ok
Quote from HighRoad :Niki, do not worry about such things, we always blame Balkans.

Threat racing even further

That's quite racist...

But yet, I never asked him to stop racing, i asked him to stop RAISING false rumors and accusations, without the proof to back it up.

He even came to skype after and said : Dennis, Really, why did he cheat?...

To which of course, I did respond in good manners.
Quote from Dennis93 :That's quite racist...

But yet, I never asked him to stop racing, i asked him to stop RAISING false rumors and accusations, without the proof to back it up.

He even came to skype after and said : Dennis, Really, why did he cheat?...

To which of course, I did respond in good manners.

and it could of been sorted without causing this in our team thread.

as poeple said. you made us and yourself look bad.

i know niki can sy bad things (alot) but still no reason to start a war.

lets just make peace and fight on track!
I never wanted to start a war, nor have I ever raised false accusations towards anyone, I let the girls spread rumors.

If you expect everyone to be respectful on the track, then everybody expect to have some sort of respect for each other off the track as well.
To be honest I don't think someone who is having a personality crisis between being a Scottish kid 91mason91 and an Italian with a surname that doesn't actually exist in the world anywhere has any right to suggest what people should do. The fact your whole persona is a farce says alot about you and your organization.

Need I remind everyone about this?

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=74085
Quote from BlueFlame :To be honest I don't think someone who is having a personality crisis between being a Scottish kid 91mason91 and an Italian with a surname that doesn't actually exist in the world anywhere has any right to suggest what people should do. The fact your whole persona is a farce says alot about you and your organization.

Need I remind everyone about this?

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=74085

lol thanks for bringing this up.

just prooves you are more retarded than i first throught.

if you all want to beleive it then go ahead. but its all false.

i dont care what you think of me or who i am. its a game

also. didnt you guys just cry about niki spreading speculations?

you cant prove it and neither can niki.
There is no speculation, we all know who you really are and so do you.
It's happened again.

Guys what about having some chat without any war sometimes it is great as well.

EDIT : That's not against anyone, only a general opinion about what happen in almost every threads of top league/teams this year...
Sorry It's a personally vendetta of mine to ruse and reveal those who are pretenders. I apologize.
Quote from BlueFlame :There is no speculation, we all know who you really are and so do you.

lol no you dont, you know nothing about me. like i said. if you want to cry like children please do it in PM.

Quote from MoMo92i :It's happened again.

Guys what about having some chat without any war sometimes it is great as well.

this.
Quote from Franky.S :lol no you dont, you know nothing about me. like i said. if you want to cry like children please do it in PM.

Well for an 'Italian' you don't understand any of your native tongue which I find to confirm my suspicions but alas this conversation will drag on as clearly I don't know when to keep my mouth closed and you don't know when you're been beaten.

Good day.
Quote from BlueFlame :Well for an 'Italian' you don't understand any of your native tongue which I find to confirm my suspicions but alas this conversation will drag on as clearly I don't know when to keep my mouth closed and you don't know when you're been beaten.

Good day.

because im not beaten?

also lets put this speculation to a end.

http://www.cargame.nl/forum/post78914.html

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1726581#post1726581

some clear posts about neilsen. hope you enjoy reading.
#124 - CSF
Quote from BlueFlame :Well for an 'Italian' you don't understand any of your native tongue which I find to confirm my suspicions but alas this conversation will drag on as clearly I don't know when to keep my mouth closed and you don't know when you're been beaten.

Good day.

Surely you mean Ciao Blueflame?

Quote from Franky.S :because im not beaten?

also lets put this speculation to a end.

http://www.cargame.nl/forum/post78914.html

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1726581#post1726581

some clear posts about neilsen. hope you enjoy reading.

There are a lot of people with dodgy history, normally all they need is someone to focus their minds in order to unleash talent. Neilsen is clearly quick, and Dennis has clearly done a good job getting him to channel it into a fast driver.
-
(N I K I) DELETED by N I K I : meh
Quote from CSF :There are a lot of people with dodgy history, normally all they need is someone to focus their minds in order to unleash talent. Neilsen is clearly quick, and Dennis has clearly done a good job getting him to channel it into a fast driver.

Yeah you convinced me.

Ixion Simsports
(288 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG