The online racing simulator
Ixion Simsports
(288 posts, started )
I think you should both swallow your ego a bit and start working for the good of your teams, respect calls for respect, but always starts with respect!

When you’re a leader It is not about who is the best any more, it is all about making good appearances to races, to show fair play and professionalism where ever you end up on the grid and whatever the problems.

Love and respect!
this picture is relative :

Oh Niki. Whom are you lying to? I hope you feel now yourself better if you call others cheaters. Another quite vulgar statement, shows his real face.

Anyway good luck to rest of Ixion, Intrex did it right when he left this team. Sorry if I hurt someone, but I can't imagine how proper team can exist with such a leaders. Let's see if I'm wrong or not. Hi haters hihi.
Niki, that's naming and shaming. Even if you believe its true dont go saying it on a public forum!

Anyways I only watched the vid not the description...
It's just speculation and conclusion of some things we have seen, so I just had a mention since haxing is not very welcome from anyone... Go rage somewhere else Dennis.
I posted it elsewhere of lfs forum, from respect to you, you're the one who brought it out in here.
Hey, just a hint buddy, keep you're meanings and conclusions to yourself.
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Bmxtwins : Dennis is mean
Quote from N I K I :It's just speculation and conclusion

The only speculation you've done is see that Nielsen did a better Q time than you and conclude that it must b h4x.

Great analytical skills there Sherlock.
Before this escalates, and I can clearly see you want it to escalade, I'm not going to explain, why or how he cheated if he cheated, you brought it out in here, go check it yourself if you want/need/have to know more, it's pretty obvious. I'm not (nor ixion) starting any kind of war with nFinity or whatever.

You guys at nFinity and handful of others who recived DT/SG penalties for being whatevers on track... hate us for being us and that's that. I just mentioned it, it has nothing to do with you (nFinity). He did it himself if he did it and you kicked him off the team for that or something else if you kicked him off the team, so stop posting shit in our thread, it's rather making you look stupid.
Quote :EDIT: I'm not going to explain, why or how, you brought it out in here, go check it yourself if you want/need/have to know more, it's pretty obvious. I'm not (nor ixion) starting any kind of war with nFinity or whatever.

Quote :Good. the research before post. Think before you speak. etc etc.

You guys at nFinity and handful of others who recived DT/SG penalties for being whatevers on track... hate us for being us and that's that. I just mentioned it, it has nothing to do with you (nFinity). He did it himself and you kicked him off the team, so stop posting shit in our thread.

1st : Which S&G?
2nd: No one kicked him off the team, He left and I made him stay, Again research helps your arguments.
Quote from Dennis93 :1st : Which S&G?
2nd: No one kicked him off the team, He left and I made him stay, Again research helps your arguments.

1 = Karl
2 = ok, then he left, you made him stay.
Quote : You guys at nFinity and handful of others who recived DT/SG penalties for being whatevers on track

I ask again. Which S&G?
C'mon put the rage mod off. I said it's Karl of sausages (S&G)...

I removed the accusations from youtube, k. It had nothing to do with ego, it was based on evidence, but I'm not going to push on this matter. I'm not here to police if someone is using unallowed things.
My apology for even making a mention to it. Would be much better if you could keep yourself together without swearing and all the tone and whatnot, perhaps contacting me in PM about it first before making this rage/spit fest here.
Quote from N I K I :C'mon put the rage mod off. I said it's Karl of sausages (S&G)...

I removed the accusations from youtube, k. It had nothing to do with ego, it was based on evidence, but I'm not going to push on this matter. I'm not here to police if someone is using unallowed things.
My apology for even making a mention to it. Would be much better if you could keep yourself together without swearing and all the tone and whatnot, perhaps contacting me in PM about it first before making this posts here.

If you come at me in public, I will come at you in public. Mexican standoff.

Have a nice day.
Quote from Dennis93 :If you come at me in public, I will come at you in public. Mexican standoff.

Have a nice day.

Understandable. Accept my apology and Show some respect and give respect on track and surely things like this will forever be avoided.
It's sad that Niki is walking away like that again. For example, if one F1 team would blame other for cheating, FIA would give penalty for that.
Just some juice for your brain.
nielsen admited he used hacks. so i dont see the problem.

i think its about time people starting growing and not just niki.

this is getting retarded now..
When has he admitted it? Surely if he had admitted it, Dennis wouldn't be saying he didn't cheat?
Quote from IsaacPrice :When has he admitted it? Surely if he had admitted it, Dennis wouldn't be saying he didn't cheat?

before he left nfinity. (obviously) ((according to one of kingburrys))

makes sense anyway since new patch has new cheat protection.

if he wanst. then surely nielsen can do that lap again to proove us all wrong?

Quote from TypeRacing :
Anyway good luck to rest of Ixion, Intrex did it right when he left this team. Sorry if I hurt someone, but I can't imagine how proper team can exist with such a leaders. Let's see if I'm wrong or not. Hi haters hihi.

quite easily actually
Quote from Franky.S :before he left nfinity. (obviously) ((according to one of kingburrys))

quite easily actually

lol
Nice thread you have here Niki, keeps me entertained none the less.
He was using a tweak before he joined a server and got kicked for it still running inside the game, it's a simple mistake and it's just people making something out of nothing by saying he was 'cheating'.

I don't know anyone who doesn't use tweaks offline or on mod servers for fun, and it can be quite easy to join a regular server without realizing you still have those tweaks in effect especially after being AFK or whatever.
Quote from Franky.S :before he left nfinity. (obviously) ((according to one of kingburrys))

quite easily actually

lol wut, franky stfu u nub and stop involving us in this stuff. I never would talk to you about any speculation, I would have went straight to dennis. I did ask dennis about it and he told me the truth!
That attitude shown on this topic. Even if you want to make Ixion's name to the worse you are doing it wrong. You are just showing off how bad you can act over a thing like this.
Quote from Mustangman759 :lol wut, franky stfu u nub and stop involving us in this stuff. I never would talk to you about any speculation, I would have went straight to dennis. I did ask dennis about it and he told me the truth!

please grow up some time soon. there are 2 of you kingburrys if you didnt forget.. who say i was talking about you.

also it is speculation. why did neilsen leave? why hasnt he show his face since?

just asking.
Got stuff to change in my own life. And i gonna come back just wait to see!

and im still in nFinity just gonna be inactive to i end my school.

Ixion Simsports
(288 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG