The online racing simulator
Ixion Simsports
(288 posts, started )
Quote from CSF :Surely you mean Ciao Blueflame?

There are a lot of people with dodgy history, normally all they need is someone to focus their minds in order to unleash talent. Neilsen is clearly quick, and Dennis has clearly done a good job getting him to channel it into a fast driver.

Agree with all of this.

Now on that note I'll refrain from posting here and leave this thread to things on topic.
Hello once again,

well... I should interrupt you again, guys. The whole case is just stupid. Listen...
What do we see? It's an official team thread on which the thread founders - Ixion team asks everyone to be in a little bit of control. No spam or whatsoever which is an ethical thing and blah blah (we do know this, we are not born yesterday). Ok, so, listen, isn't it a bit ironic when the founders are startin' whole spam a full of abuse and bad things? I mean attacking an innocent team and its members. What do you expect, Ixion? You think you can talk whatever you like on your thread? It's a somekid of privillege you have to say everything what is really on your mind and you have an only place on the whole forum to write down? Well... I don't think so. Please, don't teach others about PM, skype and other such things which are related to private chatin' when you have to take a lessons on your own at first.

Well.. You are a new team which seems to be pretty solid with a lineup and skin exhibition that shows how many efforts been put in teams appearance which is undoubtly a good sight. Now you should start actin' as a top team which deals with a difficulities, accepts an incovienent words and just moves on. The words can be annoyin' and painful. But as long they don't break you down, it makes you stronger (I know it's a stupid phraseologism, but it's good). All top teams had a bad, hard times acceptin' difficulities related on the track and off the track, but gone throught and are active even nowadays and countin' their activity in 1,2,3,4,5 even 10 years like SR.
Niki, please as a team leader, try to change. Be a more responsible for your team. Think what do you do and say. You have to be an example for your team. And your team as an example with some of its special values to other teams. I do believe something you got but it's not effective when your behaviour overshadows those values.
Quote from seniecka :a case based on wrong facts

Once again, a person outside of our team, unrelated to us in any matter but rivalry has brought the whole matter in our thread. Only thing we have tried to do is to stop it and at one point i even apologized for making unintentional attack on another person, on another place, that's that, nothing more to it.
You may believe he cheated or not for yourself, investigate about it more if you want to, there are even some links to support the case, stories etc.

However, this should no longer be place for that topic, we've been thru this and we ask of you if you want to further argue that he is or isn't guilty of cheating, which I have officially now took back you can find his team's thread or someplace-else.
Ixion has received an early Christmas present in form of Kristi. Coming from Hungary, Vires and spdo recently he joins with Ixion for a new start after some time off.

Very much like Sma, he sees a great place for a fresh start with us, so give him a warm welcome. The chemistry is already working between us as he doesn't have a gf we shall say no further. He is one of 'LFS pros' having won a Super GT race lately.
-
(RoamerF1) DELETED by RoamerF1
Congratz Kristi and Ixion

See you on the track mate
Thanks a lot
Best of luck you mate!
weclome Kristi!

so good to hear another pro on our team!
Quote from N I K I :The chemistry is already working between us as he doesn't have a gf we shall say no further.

That's sounds...

Gratz and good luck to Kristi and his new home !
Congrats Kristi
Grats man ^^
Quote from Dennis93 :That's quite racist...

But yet, I never asked him to stop racing, i asked him to stop RAISING false rumors and accusations, without the proof to back it up.

He even came to skype after and said : Dennis, Really, why did he cheat?...

To which of course, I did respond in good manners.

Just so you know, your translation is false.... im not racist.
-
(Smashmolth) DELETED by Smashmolth
#138 - CSF
Quote from CSF :
There are a lot of people with dodgy history, normally all they need is someone to focus their minds in order to unleash talent. Neilsen is clearly quick, and Dennis has clearly done a good job getting him to channel it into a fast driver.

Looks like my words struck a cord, so you signed another poor soul like this after attempting to hurt someone else. Grats, good luck!
Keeping the forum bookmarked pays off greatly over and over again.
haha, nice find usaak. He grew up a lot since then, so much so that I even had forgotten about that incident of his. It doesn't even matter now, it was just a loophole in LFS, not a real hax.
Congratz Kristi and Ixion
KEREKES
lal, congratulations
Go Kristi!!
great addition!
Why do you start provoking others, Isaac? The past is the past. As simple as that. After everything is pretty much calm and quite now, you wanna start a drama again and then during the drama tell a moral how others are overreacting and need to grow up.

On topic, congrats with a nice additon.
Quote from IsaacPrice :Niki even reported him...
http://www.lfsforum.net/showth ... 0063&highlight=kristi

In all seriousness though I'm sure you guys are a great match for each other. Gratz

You're turning my post into something it isn't. But you always have to act like the police of LFSForum, telling them why they are wrong and always thinking they are right. You completely missed the fact I was carrying on from what CSF said, the post before as a joke, and then saying something nice afterwards. If anything you're trying to make something out of nothing

Anyways, as before, gratz on the new team. Hope you stay active and can see that LFS is a better game than LoL
Quote from IsaacPrice :
Anyways, as before, gratz on the new team. Hope you stay active and can see that LFS is a better game than LoL

Will see to that. I'm not getting bored so far. Thanks everyone.
Good luck Kristi!
GL Kristi.

Ixion Simsports
(288 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG