The online racing simulator
Ixion Simsports
(288 posts, started )
Quote from rockclan :Ehm how is in any way, TRR ruinned at this point?

it was weakened for sure, and still is not back to its full power. I would say it was ruined and lightly renovated
this isn't my place to comment though, its sad to see niki kill this team which did have so much potential.

edit: I also echo isaac
that clown is so good - cant stop laughing at him.
What the hell is happening.
Quote from TexasLTU :What the hell is happening.

Nothing special,just a normal average day at biggest online soap opera "LFSforum" with Niki as main character...

Please don't close Ixion (or whatever it would be called). We really need more top teams and this team have the potential to be an alternative to ineX, genR, nFinity or Vires. Was still a young one but at the end of the day I am sure it will score some podiums !

Ixion was quite good also at highlighting new talent as Arttu or Otto also which was another good thing.

Don't see the point at splitting as you nearly all agreed to kick Niki, he did what he did but well Ixion is just a name. You can rename it slow land lion if you want, the most important being who is in the team. Don't want to interfere in your business but I prefer the race at SO4 were plenty of teams were fighting in top 10 including ixion than Westhill were it was inex vs vires vs genr.
Quote from IsaacPrice :u wot m8

With the disagreements within the leading forces of Team Vires, we have decided to kick James Peace out of the team and replace his leadership role with the recruitment of Nikifor Dakovic and we from now are called Slow Land Lions (SLL)
oh dear, it happens again
:sadbanana
The community had a very big influence at this, constantly harassing me, this day had to come. Don't play all so very innocent now, we all know deep down what is going on.
Quote from N I K I :The community had a very big influence at this, constantly harassing me, this day had to come. Don't play all so very innocent now, we all know deep down what is going on.

lol dont pretend like none of this is your own fault, you were begging for it for a long time. I dont have anything against you but I have been reading your posts now and then and a good advice would be that sometimes its better to just stfu
whats a NIKI?
Clownpaint
Good luck to everyone after all.
Quote from N I K I :The community had a very big influence at this, constantly harassing me, this day had to come. Don't play all so very innocent now, we all know deep down what is going on.

You know Niki... There is always A REASON why someone don't like other person... And nobody is innocent, expecially You.
Come at me bro. :rolleyes:
Quote from MoMo92i :
Ixion was quite good also at highlighting new talent as Arttu

:bannana_g
N I K I, do you want to join CG?
Nah, I'm on TC atm.
Are you now into cruising?
yea, not rly :cookiemon
Quote from rockclan :Mr. Dennis Lind... I own copyright to that!

Excuse me?..

@ the rest, lol.

Ixion Simsports
(288 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG