The online racing simulator
They fit for Lambo, but not for slammed Golfkart.
But they're expensive...
yes worth more than the car
Haha
Oh you, macho-man.
wouldnt say that's sexy.. it's more on the epic side
i wonder how many romney votes are hidden in that car
I'm not really a Jag fan but this is sexy in this color.
Also a couple of pics of my car which I find very sexy

With mother and wife

****ing pain in the arse and always causing me grief though, the bitch is playing hard to get, so is the car
^ Cmon, those are clearly not low enough... (referring to Dennis post above)

MUCH better!
Dey need moar lows
Oh dear, looks like the pickup is sinking, must be sad having that owner.
look at dat stance
jibber if you don't think those trucks Dennis posted are sexy really there's something wrong with you. I don't know how you write here or send messages because clearly you don't have eyes.
Quote from BlueFlame :jibber if you don't think those trucks Dennis posted are sexy really there's something wrong with you. I don't know how you write here or send messages because clearly you don't have eyes.

Individual taste is individual, grow up you ignorant kid...
Quote from Xaid0n :Oh dear, looks like the pickup is sinking, must be sad having that owner.

You should always trail tug car or atv. It wouldnt even look weird Shovel at least
Quote from jibber :Individual taste is individual, grow up you ignorant kid...

I think 90% of the population thinks those trucks look bad ass as hell.

Uf taste is individual and you call me an ignorant kid, why do you constantly come here whining about the mods on the cars in the pictures posted? As if your constant whining is actually going to alter peoples taste to suit your OCD.

To you, a car on 300mm stock ride height and steel rims is sexy so lets not talk about subjective taste here...

found your ride Jibs
Quote from BlueFlame :I think 90% of the population thinks those trucks look bad ass as hell.

I guess I'm in that 10% that thinks it looks stupid.
So race cars look stupid do they? No they look awesome, and that's the look people go for with practically lowered cars and some body changes.

I don't understand how a car with asthetic racing modifications can look stupid. Race cars look awesome who doesn't want a lowered car with a wide ass track and a big ass motor?

The majority of stock cars look boring, there's nothing that differentiates you between a hairdresser or some dumb ass who doesn't give two ****s about cars and just drives them because it beats walking. With a cleanly and politely modified car it evokes passion it shows that you give a shit and that you don't just buy a car from the factory and leave it as a soft rolly comfort box rather than create something that has responsiveness.

Just like you don't buy a Lamborghini to trundle at walking speed in a traffic jam if you have a brain. You buy one to use it and to use the performance of most everyday cars, they need modifications. Remember stock cars are only optimized for the idiots that buy them. They're not optimized on performance like you might think.
Rocket Bunny GT-R <3

S15 <3

Lexus IS
Quote from BlueFlame :blah

Be honest now, why do you think we give a flying **** about what you think about our opinion? all this blah blah blah tbh i think most of the cars here are not 'sexy' but i dont go mouthing people who think they are

The Sexy Car Pic Thread
(1266 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG