The online racing simulator
Turner is an awesome team and Jeb a potentially superstar driver. I would love to see Turner get into cup. IIRC they did plan to run the walmart car
The LFS servers where unable to register the amount of awsomeness I produce. But it's ok now, they've upgraded to Chuck Norris Hosting.
Quote from Scrabby :The LFS servers where unable to register the amount of awsomeness I produce. But it's ok now, they've upgraded to Chuck Norris Hosting.

Wrong thread?
Quote from Gougoodthing :Wrong thread?

No we asked what he got banned for after posting answer to his daytona trip
Quote :If I was Jeff I wouldn't apologize for anything that happened between Clint and himself at Phoenix. Clint knows how many times he has made unnecessary contact with Jeff throughout the past. His own team told him on the radio that the #24 was going to wreck him. So what did Clint do???? Drove 15 feet below the yellow line under Jeff and then came back up on the track right in front of him. Then criticizes Jeff that they are competing for a championship. Well I guess he doesn't know how to compete for a championship because he should have listened to his crew and stayed away from Gordon. Maybe he learned his lesson for next year.

This is a highly rated comment on NASCAR.com

I'm pretty sure that Bowyer was trying to get by him in the safest way possible... It's harder to go down than up to wreck somebody
Alright, this will be our spot during the Daytona 500. (Row 39)

Quote from Scrabby :Alright, this will be our spot during the Daytona 500. (Row 39)

That will be just about perfect

You should enjoy the race as long as it's not like 2012
Haha ok, thanks
Don't worry, I won't

2012 Nascar Thread for Rednecks
(1589 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG