The online racing simulator
GT1WS 2013 Round 1: Race Discussion
Round 1, the 500km of Blackwood Grand Prix

Race Distance: 529.120 km, 160 laps

Server Arrival Deadline & Grid Stacking Start: 17:50 UTC
Race Start: 18:00 UTC
Would just like to wish everyone good luck in the opening round of GT1ws!

See you all tomorrow, hopefully for a clean race, but i know ill need a new pair of ants: after the first lap.
Lol esp t1
Good luck for tonight guys!
Good luck everyone! Looking forward to it
When the race will start?

We got PM which included info that race will start at 19.00 GMT, but if we look at the OP, then it says race will start at 18.00 GMT. Which one is right?
The race will start at 18:00 UTC, which means you have to be on the server by 17:50 UTC. I simply made a mistake in the PM getting mixed up with timezones and trying to get them out quickly.
To clarify, I'm sure its been posted somewhere - the start will be on the back straight or standard s/f straight?
Quote from vipex123 :To clarify, I'm sure its been posted somewhere - the start will be on the back straight or standard s/f straight?

The start will be on the start/finish straight, since we do not consider the backstraight any safer.
at Karl: why even bother racing with such bad lag :l
Quote from Franky.S :at savage: why even bother racing with such bad lag :l

If you're talking about Karl, he's not racing for Savage this round.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :If you're talking about Karl, he's not racing for Savage this round.

yes i see this my bad. Ummmadu i dont know

sry savage
Red flag for SC fail?
Why such a long red flag?
Getting lapped because of not enough spots on the server sucks.
Need to find order since people were doing pit stops. Don't want to mess up the order.

Edit: Got slammed under SC which was interesting..
#21 - Emyn
Well, maybe not the best start of this season for us. Lack of drivers, a lot of unluck and some crashes caused by myself (sorry about those).

Anyway, good luck for the end of the race, enjoy if you can.
Quote from Franky.S :no one else is having this problems. your car was so bad you was all over the track.

Apart from the countless amount of people unable to join the server.
Yeah seriously, we went a lap down bc of unable to join server. If grid is rolled back to 52 it should be all fair and square. but we're gonna have to pit again
Quote from vipex123 :Apart from the countless amount of people unable to join the server.

yes but no one was warping all around the track like karl was. no one could pass him safely bbecause his car warp so bad.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG