The online racing simulator
Quote from Franky.S :no one else is having this problems. your car was so bad you was all over the track.

I couldn't do anything to fix this lag - this is my point.
Quote from TypeRacing :I couldn't do anything to fix this lag - this is my point.

but it was clear before race started that this lag was so bad. you could of skipped it and saved the trouble
Quote from Franky.S :but it was clear before race started that this lag was so bad. you could of skipped it and saved the trouble

No, it wasen't. All other cars were fine, no lag at all. Only one guy said that I'm lagging before event.

And yes, Fwanky, you are annoying guy, we already know it.
Quote from TypeRacing :No, it wasen't. All other cars were fine, no lag at all. Only one guy said that I'm lagging before event.

And yes, Fwanky, you are annoying guy, we already know it.

lol thanks,

i wasnt talking about other cars. it was clear that YOU was bad lag BEFORE the race started. Some one told you so why did you continue. even stream said that they saw someone tell you was lagging. ..
admins fail, we are -1 lap 9th on server, we was 3rd before red flag. wtf
Quote from xtraction :admins fail, we are -1 lap 9th on server, we was 3rd before red flag. wtf

same with niki he was 5th and now 10th and 1 lap behind..
Quote from Franky.S :same with niki he was 5th and now 10th and 1 lap behind..

yea were trying to explain it to deko
and dennis lind was miles behind niki and now he is 1 place infront.

edit - ok matt thanks
thankyou
top 5 hopes have been dashed
Niki unplugging his connection after spinning
Quote from N I K I :Session of Incident Race
MPR Timecode -OR- UTC Time of Incident 2: 24: 35
Lap and Location of Incident 86 just before s/f line
Your Car Number 07
Other Car(s) Involved 05
Brief Description of Incident 05 makes horrible mistake in judgement of pace of cars in front and rams me out, doesn't give place back.

Actually, I was trying to give you the position back, but you didn't do anything. Also, I am sorry for that incident, it was my fault.
I didn't, just to put it out there. I'd pick more convenient number of laps left to do that.
Anyway, half of the grid should have their licenses taken away. I can't believe half of the things I had seen. I'm just gonna be straight. Many of you can't measure in many of things things with guys who qualify in top 10 and it's just dumb luck you were ahead of some of us. Please understand that and have some respect, instead of ruining my race.
@Nathan: It wasn't clear what you were trying to do, maybe you gave signal light, maybe I didn't see it..
Brake pedal stopping to work 45mins before race, get it fixed temporarly and then in the race it starts getting stuck stuck instead :doh:

At least we got lucky with SCs
Quote from N I K I :Many of you can't measure in many of things things with guys who qualify in top 10 and it's just dumb luck you were ahead of some of us. Please understand that and have some respect, instead of ruining my race.

Its this kind of elitist behaviour which makes many people laugh at you Niki. You are not above anyone so stop acting like you are, and if I were you I would send a mailshot to the majority of the teams on the grid saying sorry for crashing into their drivers throughout your stints.
So much hate . Claiming Valtteri tried to get me on four wheels is nonsense , wasn't just concentrating enough.
Quote from DarknessPainF1 :So much hate . Claiming Valtteri tried to get me on four wheels is nonsense , wasn't just concentrating enough.

yes and niki actually timed out.

500 Servers should run F1 events, would make it much more interesting.

EDIT: Race ruined 2x because of technical issues. GG. See you next round.

08 D.Lind : ---------------New server for round 2-------------
LLM.P.Kulijewicz : ---------------New server for round 2-------------
LLM.R.Kingsbury : ---------------New server for round 2-------------
07 K.Kontio : ---------------New server for round 2-------------
06 T.Østgaard : ---------------New server for round 2-------------
58 P.Wdowiarz : ---------------New server for round 2-------------
LLM. M.Jachna : ---------------New server for round 2-------------
07 K.Kontio : ---------------New server for round 2-------------
LLM.R.Kingsbury : ---------------New server for round 2-------------
LLM.P.Kulijewicz : ---------------New server for round 2-------------
06 T.Østgaard : ---------------New server for round 2------
02 S.Lyddon: -------------New server for round 2--------
Quote from vipex123 :

500 Servers should run F1 events, would make it much more interesting.

Lets just find another host... This is not the first time.
Quote from Franky.S :and dennis lind was miles behind niki and now he is 1 place infront.

edit - ok matt thanks

Excuse me, I passed Niki, legitimatelly inbetween the yellow flags, then i had 5 positions (roughly) taken from me during the next caution, which will be protested AT the admins, not separate cars.
-
(RoamerF1) DELETED by RoamerF1
Quote from Dennis93 :Excuse me, I passed Niki, legitimatelly inbetween the yellow flags, then i had 5 positions (roughly) taken from me during the next caution, which will be protested AT the admins, not separate cars.

super driving then dennis
Thank you.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG