The online racing simulator
Actually, from my view when I was watching from Matt's pc car 60 was lagging so bad that it was his fault and he was warned to pit IIRC.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Actually, from my view when I was watching from Matt's pc car 60 was lagging so bad that it was his fault and he was warned to pit IIRC.

This.
I pitted in 24th lap, this happened in 49th. **** the logic...
#79 - CSF
Sounds like this was a fun one.
Doesn't matter when you guys pitted, you were like missing object on a track jumping from left to right. I can remember me closing up to you in splistream trying to calculate when you'll brake. Well, sorry that I'm not a seer. I didn't know that I will have to use supernatural skills in this league to avoid a crash ON THE STRAIGHT. Although I'm sorry for your and our loss of time I can't see my fault in that accident
I'd like to see one of these for last round please
After driver change #60 didn't had any more lag than anyone else on the track. This argument is invalid for me...
Let's leave it to league admins then. I'm sure they'll notice that slideshow in front of my car.
Apologies for my raging antics yesterday, was just the heat of the moment after we had a great chance to pull off a potential podium, atleast a definite top 5.

See you all at FE3 for some sunbathing and more SC's
Guys the action you described in protest doesn't take part in "first corner of sc2" but in T1. I thought you are talking about lap nr 22 or 23 after long straight.
Quote from Orchideus :Guys the action you described in protest doesn't take part in "first corner of sc2" but in T1. I thought you are talking about lap nr 22 or 23 after long straight.

Protest clearly says that incident happened on 49th lap...

And corner after long straight is also first corner of the second sector.
I've downloaded replay, watched the accident from both perspectives and I think you've had enough room, also you were on blue flag so you could (and should btw.) just brake little earlier. From my perspective it looks like I gave you enough space. I didn't do it on purpose, almost ended up in sand with you
After the messy race, went better than expected for us. Would have great battle with ineX for the win at the end, but the circumstances had different opinion. Cya on fe3
Let's move on, everyone needs to learn from mistakes, and server issues are something no one will ever fully understand.

Let's have some good racing on the iconic Fern Bay Gold track!
And #07 gets no warning for having avoidable incidents? I've raced for half of 21st century and my experience says that we are pretty even with Niki on this incident, so I'm waiting for second warning for Niki. His driving was dangerous for me. He played pretty big part on this incident and he gets no penalty? That's wrong.

You're an idiot.
Quote from IsaacPrice :You're an idiot.

I'm idiot becose Niki closed the door and got away without any warning? Thanks.
You were too far back to try something, you've taken the screenshot well after you start braking but at the point you both start braking, you arent alongside so why would he expect you to come from so far back(imgur.com/zmvDY). This isnt Touring cars. The reason hes on a tighter line is because he started braking in the middle of the road, so ofc his line will be different. Thats your job to take that into account, the move wasn't on. Thats before you take into account all the obvious things like that he's probably faster than you, further into his stint, you already have damage on that corner of your car - all perfectly good reasons to engage your brain and not divebomb someone in a 3h race from way too far back. You hit the rear of his car, you just put your nose in a gap that was always going to close.
Quote from IsaacPrice :This isnt Touring cars. The reason hes on a tighter line is because he started braking in the middle of the road, so ofc his line will be different.

It's pointless statement. He still had opportunity to leave room and not to close door. Even more, when he moved to the middle of the road, he knew that I may try to pass from the inside, but he just went into the corner like he is the only driver on the track. FXR is better on brakes and there was no reason that I couldn't use that advantage.
Quote from IsaacPrice :Thats your job to take that into account, the move wasn't on. Thats before you take into account all the obvious things like that he's probably faster than you, further into his stint, you already have damage on that corner of your car - all perfectly good reasons to engage your brain and not divebomb someone in a 3h race from way too far back.

I don't think noone but me should judge that. I knew and felt that I can have fight with him. I won't let him just pass and go. Especially when I'm faster in the corners. Damage didn't played any part of this incident. We did most of the race with this damage, but still were on same pace as always. And that's the point of the fighting with someone who has pitted earlier than you - wasting his time when he is fast and you are slower anyway.
#95 - CSF
Nanannanananananannananananana BUSMAN BUSMAN nananananannananananananananananananannananananana BUSMAN BUSMAN BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!
Look I explained why its your fault, from someone who doesn't like Niki. You got a penalty, not him. You have to look at it yourself and see what you can do different next time to avoid it. You're arguing a lost cause, an accident that they've already decided is your fault. You just have to learn from it, you're wrong to think this is Niki's fault, in your own little world or something...
Quote from CSF :Nanannanananananannananananana BUSMAN BUSMAN nananananannananananananananananananannananananana BUSMAN BUSMAN BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!

Quote from IsaacPrice :Look I explained why its your fault, from someone who doesn't like Niki. You got a penalty, not him. You have to look at it yourself and see what you can do different next time to avoid it. You're arguing a lost cause, an accident that they've already decided is your fault. You just have to learn from it, you're wrong to think this is Niki's fault, in your own little world or something...

That's why I posted something becose I think it was wrong that Niki didn't even get warning. I posted becose I think it's wrong and I'd like admins to check it again from another POV with explanation.

Yes, I was guilty, I haven't said anything against that penalty at all. I respect admins' decition on this one. But you can't deny that Niki played big part of causing that accident over there, just like me.

And ofcouse I will learn. Learn things like closing doors how Niki did is allowed in NDR events. Even admins seems to approve that.
Quote :SG (24s) to Car 60, causing avoidable contact & incidents

not bad
Just to get one thing straight: Admins have to judge scenes also on the fact if the one who foul'd gained an advantage from that scene. I will not comment the nature of the scene (like, what would it be without considering the outcome). In this case the team the protest was filed against lost a position in the scene, while the team the protest was filed from gained a position.

GT1WS 2013 Round 1: Race Discussion
(134 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG