The online racing simulator
shame about all this server issues and admin mistakes
So Sascha wins because he was out of sync with pitstops? Gratz admins manipulating the results.

GenR deserved to win based on what had happened upto that point, just not that car.
Quote from IsaacPrice :So Sascha wins because he was out of sync with pitstops? Gratz admins manipulating the results.

GenR deserved to win based on what had happened upto that point, just not that car.

Oh boo hoo. It's racing and was the best overall decision that could be made at that point.
Best race EU DDDDD
New server pls
Quote from vipex123 :

500 Servers should run F1 events, would make it much more interesting.

EDIT: Race ruined 2x because of technical issues. GG. See you next round.

08 D.Lind : ---------------New server for round 2-------------
LLM.P.Kulijewicz : ---------------New server for round 2-------------
LLM.R.Kingsbury : ---------------New server for round 2-------------
07 K.Kontio : ---------------New server for round 2-------------
06 T.Østgaard : ---------------New server for round 2-------------
58 P.Wdowiarz : ---------------New server for round 2-------------
LLM. M.Jachna : ---------------New server for round 2-------------
07 K.Kontio : ---------------New server for round 2-------------
LLM.R.Kingsbury : ---------------New server for round 2-------------
LLM.P.Kulijewicz : ---------------New server for round 2-------------
06 T.Østgaard : ---------------New server for round 2------
02 S.Lyddon: -------------New server for round 2--------

ummm, only one tech failure
Woah, I was really hoping that something like that would happen after we had to change drivers becose of my lag in that server. And it happened. Wohoo
Not to be bitter, but i dont think i will saying "well done" to anyone at all. Top 10 positions would of been different had the race been propper. See you at FE3 :|
Quote from oscarhardwick :Oh boo hoo. It's racing and was the best overall decision that could be made at that point.

or not? continue the race and give laps back from time outs post race.
Sh*t happen. Was not a good day for everyone but that's it. Bad luck was on server, teams and admins. Round 2 will be better See you in the beach at Fern Bay, Team Vires is planning to organise a barbecue there !
hello,
I wanted to tell that we were one of the 1st cars damaged by the server malfunction. I do not remember if it was on lap 129 or 130
We were the car 53 S. Durelli. Until then we had not had any problems.
Our position was 3rd in AM
Quote from xtraction :or not? continue the race and give laps back from time outs post race.

After 75% race distance the race can be called at full points. It was. This is because a 20 lap dash is not representative of a 500km race. Also bear in mind in that distance anything retarded that happens which would happen with some of the driving today would mean even more skewed results as a result of peoples lack of brain power. Again, something that was shown on more than one occasion today.

It's a long season. Get ready for the next round and move along.
@James: Pls. I'm just putting that out there. We'll see what will be results of protests. I gave a place back to car I unfortunately had crashed straight away, even he was 15sec behind me.
Maybe, since I see I had so many little incidents with bottom half of the grid, maybe I should change my approach when racing with them, godforbbid that I ever have to again, not taking half chances or leaving them any chances, or in other words driving more safely.

Racing with all of the people inside top 6 was amazing and I enjoyed that very much.
If you have some rage you want to get out of your system, join NDR.BnJ Revival

Quote from FANGIO(ARG) :hello,
I wanted to tell that we were one of the 1st cars damaged by the server malfunction. I do not remember if it was on lap 129 or 130
We were the car 53 S. Durelli. Until then we had not had any problems.
Our position was 3rd in AM

Don't worry, we will taking the results from the previous lap before the server problems.
What a race.

Really sorry to Vires AM and the #16 ev0 car for making contact with you during my stint, hope I didn't upset your race too much with that. -.-
Quote from Dennis93 :MPR Timecode -OR- UTC Time of Incident
Lap and Location of Incident: caution after just After the Red flag.
Your Car Number: 08.
Other Car(s) Involved: NDR Team
Brief Description of Incident.

After the restart of the first Red flag, I made my way up to 4th on track standings, due to a tracker ( admin team mess up ) I lost around 12 positions due to this mess up..
Yet again I managed to get myself into the lead and got crashed out by a driver with an incapability to drive ANYTHING to loose the win due to a pitstop..

IF this is not being looked at seriously, nfinity esports Cars #08 #12 #59 will consider wether or not to continue the series.

I don't think they could do anything different, cars may have let you passed in the knowledge you are 1 lap down even though you arent. Its unfortunate, and the mistake they made in the first place is what they should look at to try and avoid it in the first place, as I tried to let them know that this was wrong(And I'm sure I wasn't alone) and they had time to double check as the race was red flagged. After they made the mistake they couldn't do anything different, and although that is harsh for you it's not worth beating them up for it.

With hindsight I guess they couldn't do anything to avoid what has helped GenR's FZR win the race, luck favoured them - it will favour others in other races probably(although us with 13 probably don't have much chance for that ). If the server was no longer suitable for racing even after the server restart, and no alternative server was available - then they hadn't got another alternative.

Everyone can see they haven't done the perfect job today, but they have been around so long and make these mistakes still tells more about the difficulty of admining a race than it does about them, as they are considered the best admins in LFS. Hopefully they can learn from the mistake and move on, petty threats to leave the series won't help anyone.
Quote from oscarhardwick :After 75% race distance the race can be called at full points.

Not quite. There is no obligation to declare the race in such a case as today. The decision to declare is based solely on prevailing server conditions and race progress. The decision to declare was made to prevent a 30 ish lap crash fest sprint, nothing to do with who was where at the time etc.
So why did you restart the race at FE4 in GT2WS? I'm not complaining I'm just curious to the difference, presuming the server wasnt an issue.
Well this race wasn't easy for everyone, teams, drivers, admins. This first red flag have created some mess but for me Deko and NDR have corrected it the best way on next SC period. It was maybe not perfect (we dropped from 8th to 11th) but at least everyone did know who he was fighting for position and tracker was back in buisness.

NDR's races have been close to perfect so far, shit can happen and the server issues aren't their fault. That's just bad luck. It destroyed the strategy of the teams that didn't have to pit again and helped the one that haven't pitted yet or that were going to have an extra pit but well, That's racing and something good about it is that nothing is really sure and everything can happen ! As Isaac said, next time luck will be with some other teams, let's hope it will be with vires this time.
Yes, shit happens. Some were unlucky, some were lucky. That is the way it goes when it is as close as it was at this round. NDR were unlucky today, but I think they overall did a good job, and at least made a better correction at the next SC. That happens. We all make mistakes. We just have to look at it and try to improve

Looking forward to see everyone at Fern Bay! Will be another really close qual and race, I believe After all, this race was very entertaining, I must say. Even though we were really unlucky and got taken out by lagg, it was a really entertaining, and fun race to be in

Cya all!
let's try B11-Patch the next time

Edith:

will there be a VOD of the stream? link?
Quote from phoenixIlooka :let's try B11-Patch the next time

Edith:

will there be a VOD of the stream? link?

According to some recent posts by Scawen, the official patch should be out in decent time for Round 2 ^^.

VOD will be around soon.
Quote from TypeRacing :Session of Incident: Race
Time of Incident: 19:06
Lap and Location of Incident: 49th lap; first corner in sc2
Your Car Number: 60
Other Car(s) Involved: 58
Brief Description of Incident: #58 bumps #60 onto grass in braking zone, causing spin on the gravel and time loss.

You have got to be kidding me. That dude was lagging like s**t that I couldn't even tell when or where he started to brake ...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG