The online racing simulator
Therefore Niki didn't get penalty for closing the door becose he lost place in this incident and I didn't had anything but increased damage on left front corner?

Round 1 was joke, so is those penalties. Sorry.
#102 - CSF
Lol yes, its a joke you got a penalty for straight up wrecking someone because you thought you were entitled to drive straight through them in your 4wd piss machine.
Gotta repeat myself again - I respect penalty. I haven't argued against this any bit. I called this joke becose of admins' logic of this 95th lap incident.
#105 - CSF
The admins logic is fine, you launched yourself at the corner, because as you have said, you believed that your car was faster in the corners. Niki, as is his want, made it as hard as possible for you, you still went for the move, contact made, both at fault to varying degrees, but the launcher from a distance more at fault. I'm not an admin anymore, but I totally concur with what the guys decided. Launch in and risk an accident, 95% of the times you are causing the incident.
Quote from CSF :The admins logic is fine, you launched yourself at the corner, because as you have said, you believed that your car was faster in the corners. Niki, as is his want, made it as hard as possible for you, you still went for the move, contact made, both at fault to varying degrees, but the launcher from a distance more at fault. I'm not an admin anymore, but I totally concur with what the guys decided. Launch in and risk an accident, 95% of the times you are causing the incident.

I agree with you. But admins' logic that Niki ain't fault even to give a warning for him is wrong.

I don't have anything to add. I'm really disappointed on admins' mis-action.
Quote from TypeRacing :Therefore Niki didn't get penalty for closing the door becose he lost place in this incident and I didn't had anything but increased damage on left front corner?

Round 1 was joke, so is those penalties. Sorry.

You didn't note the underlined "also", did you?
#108 - CSF
Quote from TypeRacing :I agree with you. But admins' logic that Niki ain't fault even to give a warning for him is wrong.

Because, for a change , Niki didn't do too much wrong. He tried to cover you off, but you still were sticking your nose in and it caused a collision. Maybe I might have given Niki a warning for trying to close off a bit late ,but that wasn't the major factor in this incident.
Quote from TFalke55 :You didn't note the underlined "also", did you?

I did noted it very well and I think your noted point had too big influence when it came to whoisguiltyandwhoisnot decition.

Quote from CSF :Because, for a change , Niki didn't do too much wrong. He tried to cover you off, but you still were sticking your nose in and it caused a collision. Maybe I might have given Niki a warning for trying to close off a bit late ,but that wasn't the major factor in this incident.

At some point, even on the braking zone, you have to lay the covering off, becose the car you are covering has already bumper or even front axle next to you. Actually it dosen't matters if it's on the braking zone or not.
#110 - CSF
Oh noes an axle into a corner ahead of a rear axle???? My god Niki should have jumped out of the way since you had the majority overlap....
So much huehuahuehua material on this page.

Br?
#112 - CSF
Br
I havent seen the replay but he clearly wasnt going to let you have the line
Quote :DT (12s) to Car 07, causing an avoidable incident

I gave the place back later in the lap (loosing about 12sec or so doing that) then raced and passed him easily then even with damage. Is my team penalized because you didn't know I gave the place back (gained no advantage from it) and is it possible for you to change decision in that case or because phantom lag wrecked both of our suspensions and therefor giving the place back was a bad decision from me?
James, you're just not cool. Stop trying.
Quote from TypeRacing :I agree with you. But admins' logic that Niki ain't fault even to give a warning for him is wrong.

you can always ask for a second review...
@ niki same thing
Just following the correct procedure for it
I don't like Niki either, or Isaac, but I have to agree that you divebomd brah
Quote from N I K I :I gave the place back later in the lap (loosing about 12sec or so doing that) then raced and passed him easily then even with damage. Is my team penalized because you didn't know I gave the place back (gained no advantage from it) and is it possible for you to change decision in that case or because phantom lag wrecked both of our suspensions and therefor giving the place back was a bad decision from me?

I just read the rulebook over and it does not say anywheres that if you give the position back that it makes you invincible of penalty.
if you give the position back, it doesnt make up for the time lost through the incident.
BECAUSE some core's finnish drivers can't stop telling us how we sucked at 24 hours of south city, I think it payback time...

First of all, v.pitkänen crashes before the race was even started at warm-up lap...

J.Koskinen first causes big accident on lap 3 and then he has a flat tire after 55mins (and they keep telling us that we can't make our tyres last...)

after that j.koskinen flips his car over at chicane.

and what the hell v.pitkänen does at the time of 1h and 4mins... that is just stupid...

Seems like your driving is just as bad in these international races as it is in the 5laps races.

If I was Core teamboss i would kick all those ****s out of my team. They have destroyed core's reputation for good

and that race was just one example of many idiotic races from those two
Quote from Silverspeed :snip

Well, first of all, this isn't really the place to discuss that.

I think you only posted that message because we've been beating you over and over again on 5laps.

Tbh you guys haven't really seen any international races from two of us, most of the time we are driving quite clean and quite fast. It just seems like your butthurtness from 5laps hasn't really calmed down here either, and the fact that you guys started calling all of us hackers really shows how personal it really is
I've seen enough of your bad behavior competitions.
Quote from DarknessPainF1 :Well, first of all, this isn't really the place to discuss that.

Where it should be discussed then? It is related to big cockup by CoRe in first round of GT1 World Series...

Aaand most of the time you are clean. Hmm. It's nice one, isn't it. Shame it isn't true.
Quote from DarknessPainF1 :Well, first of all, this isn't really the place to discuss that.

I think you only posted that message because we've been beating you over and over again on 5laps.

Tbh you guys haven't really seen any international races from two of us, most of the time we are driving quite clean and quite fast. It just seems like your butthurtness from 5laps hasn't really calmed down here either, and the fact that you guys started calling all of us hackers really shows how personal it really is

hahahaha.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG