The online racing simulator
Quote from The Very End :Trust me, when you have been in the military you will know aprox. 240 ways to surprise buttsex someone or something and furthermore 260 billion things you could shuffle up your ass

list them please
Quote from The Very End :Trust me, when you have been in the military you will know aprox. 240 ways to surprise buttsex someone or something and furthermore 260 billion things you could shuffle up your ass

Leaving in 7 hours. Dang, I need to get some sleep.

You will probably not see me for 12 weeks now, but after that I promise, I make you feel something you have never felt before!
Stop that
Quote from KiRmelius :Leaving in 7 hours. Dang, I need to get some sleep.

You will probably not see me for 12 weeks now, but after that I promise, I make you feel something you have never felt before!

Just some advice - before you leave for military service buy a higher table to put your monitor on. And there will be no need for a chair - you won't be able to sit for a few months

greetz

der butz
Quote from Eclipsed :Eeeeeaauuuw... Considering to move to other city...
/unsubscribed

:P

U gay or what ?
Chrome
senior pictures = photographer's computer
Quote from theodu69 :You have anything against chrome? lol

Since his childhood, he is very jealous of Eric Schmidt, Larry Page and Sergey Brin, because he'll never reach their levels of success, so he hates Google and anything related to it.
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :tony and rony ?

He wish... Not a chance unless it turns out that Tony is a girl. From birth of course!
Quote from logitekg25 :senior pictures = photographer's computer

There's something wrong with your chin in the middle picture.
Quote from Yuri Laszlo :There's something wrong with your chin in the middle picture.

That's just a Mac acting funny.
Quote from E.Reiljans :Since his childhood, he is very jealous of Eric Schmidt, Larry Page and Sergey Brin, because he'll never reach their levels of success, so he hates Google and anything related to it.

You make it sound like I'm the only one against Google.
Quote from CheerioDM :You make it sound like I'm the only one against Google.

No, you're not the only one who's unsuccessful and is jealous of successful people.
im assuming its a less-than-great edit on a cut on my chin from my straight razor for no shave november...
Oh no you didn't haha!
This one was taken in Lloret de Mar, Spain and I think I was drunk as hell there, but I just didn't look that way.

Post Your Face:)
(5123 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG