The online racing simulator
Quote from The Very End :Norway are the vikings, you danish people just joined us so you could rape the leftovers!

lol @ those damn hyenas

+1 to teh Winter Partyyyyyy
Quote from The Very End :You filthy heathen!!!

Norway are the vikings, you danish people just joined us so you could rape the leftovers!

Sig material if ever i saw it!
Saw what? I don't think I am going to reproduce the actions of those, don't think I am physically strong enough to rape anything myself
I feel like im taking over this thread!
Attached images
5251_96381165668_527320668_2149473_4535602_n.jpg
it is already yours, self-absorbed, narcissistic egocentric.

keep those pics coming
by the way, is that a new t-shirt?
Nice lady there Kaw!

Ok, I finding more and more pictures from the festival I was on, and they.. well..
The first one, I swear that homemade alcohol tasted pee, second picture is just me... well I don't know what the fukc I am doing there so well..

Edit : Picture 2 is 1, they came in wrong order.
Edit 2 : Also the people on the picture are good friends of mine, I think they're "ok" with beeing posted on a forum, in the end it's not them looking shit.
Attached images
4807_122424357039_752047039_3363094_790694_n.jpg
4807_122424172039_752047039_3363063_3382792_n.jpg
Quote from Biohazard :it is already yours, self-absorbed, narcissistic egocentric.

keep those pics coming
by the way, is that a new t-shirt?

Yeah, my ****ing "Rocket Scientist" tshirt got lost. ( Forgot to take it down from car roof before going from the beach )

Say hello!
Attached images
Picture 040.jpg
A new pic
Attached images
DSCN5728.JPG
You sure do like mirrors huh?
Quote from PioneerLv :Say hello!

OH MY GOD YOU HAVE A CAMERA FOR A FACE.
d

Quote from Nathan_French_14 :You sure do like mirrors huh?

He's a myspace man-hoe, of course he does. The fact he has pink laces makes him a complete bender in my books!
Quote from S14 DRIFT :OH MY GOD YOU HAVE A CAMERA FOR A FACE.

When Chernobyl blew up it caused some interesting mutations round that part of the world.
Quote from 5haz :When Chernobyl blew up it caused some interesting mutations round that part of the world.

Quote from 5haz :When Chernobyl blew up it caused some interesting mutations round that part of the world.

Pfffghaha :biggrinfl

:chairfall
okay, time to new lol!

Im the one in tha back!
Attached images
6252_101343617900_609852900_2146721_4381416_n.jpg
Quote from Kaw :okay, time to new lol!

Im the one in tha back!

This one needs some explanation...
Quote from Bose321 :This one needs some explanation...

Well it looks like he is on a rollercoaster and posing at the part where the camera takes the photo. Interesting choice of pose I must say. It seems that the insane lizard pose is coming back into fashion.
Well, we were 5 in a amusement park, and I was pissed that I was the only one to ride solo. So I decided to pose, rather unfashionable! :P
Stunning as always Kasper
the guy in the middle looks a bit like the front man from scooter.
he´s like HYPER HYPER

Post Your Face:)
(5123 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG