The online racing simulator
Snooooowww
(2156 posts, started )
it's back!
Gtfo, already?
yeah, trees and grass are white as i look out from the window...i doubt it will last though.

edit* added pic. (sry for crap quality, phone cam+low light)
Attached images
Foto0024.jpg
Cool.
I like it !!!

Tomorow coming by us ...> Munich

First of the snöw in Helsinki, last year it took some waiting. Brrr.
A centimeter in Lithuania. But the Sun is shining, and it's already almost gone.
Aw man, 30°C here, can you at least send me some cold!!
Today

Summertyres and snow do not mix

edit* guess i was wrong yesterday that this snow won't last...
Quote from -NightFly- :Today

Summertyres and snow do not mix

edit* guess i was wrong yesterday that this snow won't last...

Holy shit! That's awesome. Can't wait to try RWD out in the snow.
Quote from KiRmelius :Holy shit! That's awesome. Can't wait to try RWD out in the snow.

YepI went home after the night shift and was disappointed that there was no black ice on the roads
Woke up to this today
Attached images
100_1563.JPG
****ing snow
spent all morning outside yesterday, freezing my ass off when ca 10cm of snow came down while I was sneaking between buildings and clearing them by shooting blanks :F
Sons' a beeches, send some snow to England!
Quote from Fuse5 :****ing snow
spent all morning outside yesterday, freezing my ass off when ca 10cm of snow came down while I was sneaking between buildings and clearing them by shooting blanks :F

Is all the mud already frozen over there? I'm starting basic next monday, it would be cool to be freezing but at least clean and more or less dry.

NATO soldiers complaining about weather. SO hardcore.
Damn near everyone seemed to get snow today but me.
Is it so much to ask for a couple of inches? Only 2 or 3 would keep me happy. Is it so much to ask for?
Snow here in the south please! It's getting cold enough
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :
Is it so much to ask for a couple of inches? Only 2 or 3 would keep me happy. Is it so much to ask for?

What is wrong you with britts!? why do you want snow?! it's the cancer of weathers! snow is ****ing stupid!
i live in dublin myself and don't want snow here EVVEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR
i want snow as well.
since i havent had ANY snow at all last year im more eager this year to get some.
today it was mixed snow/rain but not nearly cold enough that it would stay.
but this gets my hope up to get some soon
Quote from Hahmo :What is wrong you with britts!? why do you want snow?! it's the cancer of weathers! snow is ****ing stupid!
i live in dublin myself and don't want snow here EVVEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR

Because I drive a vehicle that makes snow bloody good fun.
My Focus estate doesn't like snow, neither do I!
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :Because I drive a vehicle that makes snow bloody good fun.

This^

Had the MX5 for 6 months...welded diff for 2 months...the recent snow was the funnest I've done in it yet.

Snooooowww
(2156 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG