The online racing simulator
Quote from Eclipsed :the 2nd closest finish of RTFRi

A nice paradox here: if NIKI or I didn't finish, it would have been the biggest victory margin in RTFRi history.
-
Yesterday's race (GreyBull [CHA]) DELETED by GreyBull [CHA]
41st RTFRi info
Better late then never - Event rating and other statistics updated! Seems there is no need to remind the leader of it,while also 2nd,3rd and 5th place holders Rony,M.Kapal and Troy stays on same positions. Only change - in 4th has jumped Y.Laprevotte,who finally finished in non-3rd position last race! Number of drivers scoring points in last 10 races stays 56.
Reno Kööts has now tied up for 2nd most fastest laps with Troy,while with recent Zeus' win Bosnia and Herzegovina is rated as 2nd most successful country with 6 wins,10 pole positions and 7 fastest laps,Latvia still leads this chart due to success in earlier events. Last race was the slowest ever with average speed of 82.3 km/h and it was only the 2nd race under 100km/h mark. Zeus now climbed up to 2nd position in most laps led chart - he has led 85,which is 10.4% of 817 laps run in all races,Reno still leads this chart with 136 laps,which is almost 1/6th of all laps.

So much about stuff I forget to update last week,now about the stuff we plan next week:

23. oct., 2012.

The 2nd season of AWS is coming closer,so we can consider this as a small practice for it's round 5,while driving the scheduled track in other direction - one of the least used tracks of Aston original tracks,Grand Touring is on our dinner menu for next tuesday evening. It's practically Aston GP track with a shortcut,making it 800m shorter,but not really that much faster when looking at lap times,as turn 1 is a slow hairpin. The car is the fastest AWS car,known also as "the bus" - while being the slowest of GT500 cars,it's far from being slow generally. 490 HP and enormous tracktion from all wheel drive transmission makes it breathtaking fast.
2wheel action might be quite normal at final chicane,too much of it might result of retirement,so stay sharp!

Some historic stats:
Last race won by: ixion.zeus
Last FXR race won by: pedoreno
(@ FE Oldskuul)
Last Aston race won by: MTDZX-qeD (UFR @ AS Classic Boot Chicanes)

Server is already up and running: Ronys Tuesdays Fun Race (feel free to spam the Airio top table with your laptimes)
damn forgot about that early start time...
Quote from TFalke55 :damn forgot about that early start time...

did not lost anything.. lagcrash on start, about half grid out.. and no restart or anything.. :/
I just quit the race today... Why? It's really so dissapointing,that so many doesn't take this seriously. Suddenly everyone starts to vote for restart. I don't know why,I saw some guys crashing,that happens pretty much in every race,but in my event everyone feels like in public server and just tries to restart the race by themselves (not the first time in RTFRi). Seems like Airio cancelled the vote,but still the race is spoiled,because many drivers were giving up waiting for that restart,which SHOULD NOT HAPPEN actually!

Since so many guys handle this like some public race,I offer 2 variants:
1. Let's make this totally public - no more passwording after qualifying (basically every idiot can join server and crash everyone out) and everyone has democratic rights to vote for restart or kick/ban.
2. Let's end this bull$#!t with voting and take your misfortunes like men should do.

Your call...
Rony i don't think it's good idea to give it out like this, try thinking about it when you cool down. Your races went more popular lately (i think), but mostly for what they are.

Today!s crash specifically goes on J.Peace for his over optimistic dive from far behind. I'd go with precaution on drivers side.
Quote from Eclipsed :2. Let's end this bull$#!t with voting and take your misfortunes like men should do.

Your call...

This and please make sure that responsible for the incident (Grosjean) gets a penalty (race ban? month ban?).

My first ever FXR race and I got the max out of quali from my anti awd skills.

Got a good start and then suddenly I notice that someone is launching a tomahawk down my inside from pacific coast so I try to leave room for the tomahawk to miss, just trying to go as close to my teammate as possible, but in fact it doesnt help as he already braked the sound of speed.

With horrible damage had a terrible racing with Jarda and awesome with Flame. P3, the most I could get out of what I had today.

Joe tried to ruin this somewhat fun experience as he was SMARATI (don't how u say that in english, something like boring and tiring and bullshiting at the same time, generally people hate people like that and never want to hang out with them) me non stop. I race for fun, for pleasure of driving and racing, in any given car, every race, so please mind your own business when car suits you show up and drive as you always do, that's it. If you have something fun to say to me, it's welcome, otherwise please leave me alone, I'm sick of your childish behavior. You're what 18, 20? years old, c'mon act like it.
Qualification:

Race:

Event rating and other statistics (will be updated later this week)

J.Holmes won,good job. (Sorry,not in mood to write anything more after this anarchy)

In two weeks - cooler cars and HOPEFULLY cooler tempers,thank you.

PS. Just checked Airio configuration - it will not allow to restart the race by voting,will not change this,unless everyone wants that public variant...
Quote from N I K I :This and please make sure that responsible for the incident (Grosjean) gets a penalty (race ban? month ban?).

My first ever FXR race and I got the max out of quali from my anti awd skills.

Got a good start and then suddenly I notice that someone is launching a tomahawk down my inside from pacific coast so I try to leave room for the tomahawk to miss, just trying to go as close to my teammate as possible, but in fact it doesnt help as he already braked the sound of speed.

With horrible damage had a terrible racing with Jarda and awesome with Flame. P3, the most I could get out of what I had today.

Joe tried to ruin this somewhat fun experience as he was SMARATI (don't how u say that in english, something like boring and tiring and bullshiting at the same time, generally people hate people like that and never want to hang out with them) me non stop. I race for fun, for pleasure of driving and racing, in any given car, every race, so please mind your own business when car suits you show up and drive as you always do, that's it. If you have something fun to say to me, it's welcome, otherwise please leave me alone, I'm sick of your childish behavior. You're what 18, 20? years old, c'mon act like it.

but seriously, if its a fun race, why the hell are you so bothered?
What? I'm thinking your not joking so here we go... I join the server 2mins before qualy and race for fun, and I won. I don't see where I tried to ruin your fun or anything. If you not winning = no fun then I'm sorry, since that's the only thing I did I have no idea what your talking about. Infact I never was never even near you on track so... Maybe it was me saying 'time to ruin the winning streak' which I also don't see how that ruined your fun.

But to save your tears I will say sorry for whatever I did in your mind and next time I will let you past so you can win

And yes, I'm 18
I lol'd
Listen to me very well. Do not twist my words around or put words in my mouth. Comments like I'm here to stop your winning streak, I broke your wr and bullshit about race start after the race and look many other shit, being so persistent about your shit, shit talks of yours. It's enough of that.

Find someone else to trow your shit at if that is what you like and if that is what he likes. I like racing and driving as good as I can. If that brings me a winning streak I can't help it, it's what I do. I'm probably not the best driver in history of universe and so aren't you and I wasn't even bragging about my winning streak, in fact I never even mentioned it and you come and 'smarati' me about it non-stop.

You know I have a short fuse. You know I don't appreciate people who are 'smarati' me as we were teammates and you know we don't get along because of this. So seriously, get a life or something if you're so bored of driving and racing and ur life, go tape candy camera or whatever. As I said, do not twist my words, put words in my mouth, make statements about me, in general give me some space.

I'm racing for pure pleasure of it and if you can't understand that then poor you, for real. If that stings you Smorki, I don't give a flying crap. I'll lash out on you any time when you're being childish.

Now, get of my case Smorki and let's spare this good people of this ridiculous fight. I think you've got my point across already.
Hmm, maybe we wasn't in the same server... When I said 'time to end nikis winning streak' it wasn't even aimed at anybody, I'm sorry if that hurt you.

I also drive for fun, hence me joining 2mins before the event started, sorry for that too.

Sorry for your short fuse.

Sorry if I'm been childish, but honestly half the time it's just banter (jokes) which you fail to see. And also your very much the hypocrite in this *cough* trying to out qualy Sean and your crap talk *cough*

Anyway to make it short on simple, Sorry for the issues niki
I'm sure you will comment again with another problem so just in case, sorry again
I don't care (c) Niki 'Zeus'

You really do make me laugh! For someone who 'drives for fun' you sure as hell moan A LOT.

About the voting to restart, well half the grid was out because of a lag hit and everyone wanted a restart, so I dont see the problem? We were taking it seriously, some more than others see Niki's previous and future ranting posts, and a restart would have been the best for us all.

Anyway was fun, and I was glad that I did so well in my first FXR race omg ain't I pro please give me congratulations!
Well done on your first FXR race James impressive drive, future FXR superstar
-
(vipex123) DELETED by vipex123
qual 2nd . beat niki time by 0.01

wanted good race sit 2nd or 3rd but some retard james divebomb from so far back ruin everyone races.

was fun events untill that.. meh
-
(vipex123) DELETED by vipex123
Well this have been a nice reading..
I have raced with NIKI, and if anything he has better attitute than most people I meet on various servers
(but I have not seen this episode, so meh....**** me)

I have not read everything, but is this an open league where you apply for a race or?
Just show up to the server slightly before the event and race
Ah ok, the qualify starts how long before the race? : Edit - found it nvm.
Might try to check it out next week and lose horrible
Quote from vipex123 :so much soddi bo

Grosejan pls, u just butt soar much from your illnesses honey
seems like it was a really fun race :|
Quote from Denny12 :about half grid out..

Quote from vipex123 :half the grid was out

I checked the replay and I saw only 5 cars having serious impact from the turn 1 crash (as others were trading paint pretty much like in most races with a hairpin as turn 1):

5 of 19 starters is quite far away from half,but I understand the feeling when you are on track and see the mess right around you,it feels like it's more.

What there happened - J.Peace with an over-optimistic turn 1 dive took out both Ixion drivers,while Kars couldn't avoid them and hit James' car,sending him off track with a lag hit,then T.Korený hit Kars' car,also had a lag hit. Kars was having trouble with connection already (didn't check the ping though),when he timed out multiple times in qualifying and later in race too. Still far away from mess worth to throw red flag.

Quote from vipex123 :everyone wanted a restart, so I dont see the problem?

The problem with restarts is that always some one will get hurt and calls for restart,because "the race was restarted before for other guys,so it should be restarted for me too now". There will never be perfect start,because we aren't overpayed hi-tech car chauffeurs found in F1,who aren't bothered to pass someone,as they get they're millions salary anyway. When people are racing for fun,they racing also for positions,for pride etc.,so there will be always some incidents,even some of them try to race clean - mistakes happens. That's why I so stricktly keep no-restart policy!

Of course the mistake you,dear James,made,was quite stupid,causing quite a mess,I see also your motivation to get a restart (it was restarted,so it never happened),but making some "punishments" like race bans would be pointless,as you and most of your colleges from higher rated drivers cattegory are joining this humble event pretty rarely anyway. Of course this doesn't mean that everyone can join and ruin races and then join and do it again and noone will care. Once is a mistake,twice is a choice - please don't do it twice,and everyone will be happy!
Bravo - but please, dear Rony, don't patronise me.

You take my words into wrong context, when I say half the field was out I meant that enough people wanted a retry and voted enough to warrant a restart which was then cancelled by Airio, dear Rony.

Despite all this I feel a victim, as a light touch with one other car which was triggered by lag has suddenly been turned into a calus and malicious act of violence towards everyone. Pathetic to be honest but it's your league so do as you please.

Peace.
James it's not pathetic. If it was real life the axel of the wheel would have probably been broken how light the contact was prior to the phantom lags. What's pathetic is that you can't apologize, rather looking any way possible to justify two unjustifiable actions. Anyway, as Justin says it's too latee to apologiiizee. xd
-
(JayEyeBee) DELETED by JayEyeBee
-
(Dennis93) DELETED by Dennis93
First of all - Thank you,Flame,for removing that private life chit-chat! Let's keep the discussions here related to this event,as it will stay as the only RTFRi thread,so it would be better to keep it clean.

Event rating and other statistics updated! Zeus still stays on top of rating with big margin,while his nemesis (at least seems like that) J.Holmes jumps up to 2nd from his latest win. M.Kapal also keeps his 3rd position,while Rony falls down from 2nd to 4th,Y.Laprevotte also loses 1 position and is 5th now.

Now about some stats - still latest winers club entrant J.Holmes is now the 6th driver,who has won 3 or more races,he and Zeus together have won last 6 races. Zeus now is the only most top5 finishes chart leader with 12. Last event had tied 2nd most qualified drivers (25),but had just barely more then average finishers - 11 (avg. is 10.7). Margin of victory was the middle,21st biggest from 41 races.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG