The online racing simulator
Results of 38th RTFRi
Qualification:

Race:

Statistics / Event rating and other statistics (will be updated tomorrow evening)

The current world record holder for this combo - C.Vourliotis could not repeat his hotlap mode pace and had to concede this race,which gone underway totally under Zeus' mark - he took his 8th RTFRi pole position in qualifying and grabbed also solid win by beating closest rival by half of a minute,it was his 4th event win,he set also his 6th fastest lap,tying up with Troy for lead in this category. The czech Kid finished as runner-up,and this was his first top5 finish out of 2,while it was already 5th start. The bronze spot on podium for the 2nd race in row took the "Greenlander" Yann "Yvann" Laprevotte,which was also his 2nd finish. His 9th top5 finish with 4th place tonight took Litro while M.Kapal marked his 6th top5 at 5th position. This race wil go into statistics books with the 4th biggest winning margin.

Slick cars next as usually,2 weeks break as usually,join us!
Noticed this was up today, so went to join about 1hr ago and it passworded! Shame, I enjoy racing FZ5 too...
C.Vourliotis, Sorry, i dont now why dat happened
Quote from Litro :C.Vourliotis, Sorry, i dont now why dat happened

Shit happens, sometimes twice

I left the racing line and throttle to pass me but wasnt enough
Quote from vourliotis :Shit happens, sometimes twice

I left the racing line and throttle to pass me but wasnt enough

Yep, i didnt expect 1st one. Waited for You, then again catched You but then you waited and my reaction was bad there.
Its OK
Was race for fun and without practice.

P.S Why the capital at "You"?
Did quite some practice laps before the race and got up to decent pace but forgot about it and got 5 mins late for the race
Event rating and other statistics updated! (a bit later than usually though) - in rating there was noone who dropped out of top5,but the most recent TRR sign-up Reno has fallen down from 2nd to 5th,letting every one buy to take 1 position up - only Zeus stays in his lead position,while Rony slides up to 2nd,Stuart to 3rd and M.Kapal to 4th. A total of 54 drivers have scored points in last 10 races - a decrease by 4 again.
Zeus steps up in most laps led table - climbs one position to 4th with total of 63 laps led in 7 races.
39th RTFRi info
25. sep., 2012.

Second race in row with the FZ50,this time it's the tuned GTR version on line - 490 horsepower and dry weight of 1100 kg makes it the fastest tintop of LFS! Challenge for this car - 12.6 kilometers long Kyoto Maximum Track Reversed - a track where you have everything that Kyoto ring offers - fast straights,banked flat out turns from oval,long sweeping turns,tricky esses and tight hairpins,a full package for 8 laps or 101 kilometers!
Use your qualifying runs carefully,you won't get much of them because of more than a 4-and-a-half minutes outlap!

Server is already up and running: Ronys Tuesdays Fun Race (feel free to spam the Airio top table with your laptimes)
The very good is track. Thanks Eclipsed.
Results of 39th RTFRi
Qualification:

Race:

Statistics / Event rating and other statistics (will be updated tomorrow evening)

This ultimate 12.6 km track was a great challenge to everyone,some even said,they forgot the start of the track while driving in it's end part. But it was a clear show of the leader of the latest made team Ixion Simsports - Zeus showed his dominance again and now is the 4th driver,who has won consequtive races and this was his 5th total win,tying Troy as 2nd most successful driver of RTFRi,but with fastest lap of this race he beat same Troy in most fastest laps charts to be the only leader there now with 7. In qualifying he took his 9th pole position. And this wasn't all,what Ixions have achieved,as,with his first finish,Fwank made it 1-2 for this team,while in qualifying he upgraded his previous best position (3rd) to 2nd. Keeping the tradition alive,Yann Laprevotte finished 3rd for the 3rd race in row,Martin Kapal took 4th as his 7th top5 finish,but croatian qeD scored 5th,which is his 2nd top5 finish besides the win in event 35.

After 2 weeks we settle down the speeds and drive some of the road cars!
man that race was alot of fun.

after dropping to 8th in lap 1 i had alot of fun getting to 2nd and pulling a gap to 3rd.

qual was a mess. with my 3 laps being blocked by some people

but grats niki
Quote from Eclipsed :This ultimate 12.6 km track was a great challenge to everyone..

The longest track I had ever driven in any car time and length wise. Very special and number of times I thought boy this is sort of track we need for 24h race, perhaps little less hairpins, but you know what I mean.

Grats to franky for coming back thru the field after misfortune that happened to him on start, even it's your only 1st gt1 race. You still manage to impress me sometime.
Event rating and other statistics updated! Zeus still is leader of the rating,Rony stays in 2nd,but the rest has changed - M.Kapal keeps up progressing and now is 3rd,while Stuart drops to 4th,in 5th place shows the weird thing of this rating system - even missing last 5 events,Troy climbs back to top5 to take 5th. A total of 56 drivers have scored points in last 10 races - 2 more than after previous race.
Other stats facts - Zeus has tied up for 2nd most top5 finishes with Kars - both have 10 of them,leader with 11 still is the 100% attendant,guess who? And this was only the 6th race with total distance of 100km or more,while Zeus timed the 9th biggest margin of victory with his 14.93 margin over Fwanky.
Quote from Eclipsed :Event rating and other statistics updated! Zeus still is leader of the rating,Rony stays in 2nd,but the rest has changed - M.Kapal keeps up progressing and now is 3rd,while Stuart drops to 4th,in 5th place shows the weird thing of this rating system - even missing last 5 events,Troy climbs back to top5 to take 5th. A total of 56 drivers have scored points in last 10 races - 2 more than after previous race.
Other stats facts - Zeus has tied up for 2nd most top5 finishes with Kars - both have 10 of them,leader with 11 still is the 100% attendant,guess who? And this was only the 6th race with total distance of 100km or more,while Zeus timed the 9th biggest margin of victory with his 14.93 margin over Fwanky.

i was in 8th -.-
9. oct., 2012.

After high speed action in very long track we go to quite short track - the Blackwood RX East Sprint variation track is 2 kilometers long custom rallycross track,which uses part of GP track,part of Rallycross track and also some green teritory as substitute for mud,where all the tight and twisty turns can be found! Since we will be using the slowest car of LFS,lap will be possible to run second or two under 1:30 minutes,making this race the slowest of RTFRi currently held races.
Being cautious and avoiding incidents in tight sections could be the key of better result!

Some historic stats:
Last race won by: ixion.zeus
Last UF1 race won by: spdoreno (@ FE National)
Last Blackwood race won by: [TR]Invecs (FBM @ BL Historic)

Server is already up and running: Ronys Tuesdays Fun Race (feel free to spam the Airio top table with your laptimes)
Is it OK to cut on the grass at the exit of the third sector's turn 1? Apparently you can gain a few tenths that way.
I'll certainly be there!

Can someone clear up for me when it starts in German time? CET?
Made a skin for tonight.

Based on an existing Mini-Cooper stylish skin, I created a nice race skin for myself. Here a preview:
Attached images
LemmensCooper Promo.jpg
Quote from rockclan :i'll certainly be there!

Can someone clear up for me when it starts in german time? Cet?

Quali at 19:00, race around 20:10.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Is it OK to cut on the grass at the exit of the third sector's turn 1? Apparently you can gain a few tenths that way.

If it was "illegal" there would be something to prevent it! I left it as is,because it's quite fun to drive this turn so quick.
That was fun race, but now I see one general issue I have with UF1. Understeer-wide exits, horriblu. Was so tense with tires flying all over the place xD good race guys.
Woot P4, after rolling twice (directly back on wheels), 1 big crash and a pitstop!
Results of 40th RTFRi
Qualification:

Race:

Statistics / Event rating and other statistics (will be updated later this week)

A tight track with slow cars offered pretty tight racing - best laptimes of top2 drivers are equal (and just 0.03 off best laptime) and the 2nd closest finish of RTFRi - Zeus had to deserve his 3rd victory in row,while other contender for win crashed out with 9 laps left. Zeus now ties Reno for most wins,also he repeated Reno's most wins in row streak of 3. Also he tied up Rony and Kars for most top5 finishes - 11. This was also his 3rd pole position in row,but Reno took the fastest lap of race,which is his 6th (tied 2nd best with Troy). Yann Laprevotte fullfilled his pre-race hopes and finally finished higher than 3rd (even he fought hard for win),his previous position today was taken by M.Kapal,loosing to both leaders a lap after little chilling in green part. Team Rock Racing leader had sort of less trouble than others and took 4th in his 2nd finish here (previous finish was 20th in very crowded race),while STO's Kars had to be helped twice to get his car on wheels,but still managed to get his first top5 in a while (also his 11th).

After 2 weeks we make another fun race meeting,this time with faster cars in [maybe] a bit more usual environment!

Rony's Tuesday's Fun Race (thread of 1st-218th / 2011-2019)
(1442 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG