The online racing simulator
He guys,
in my win7 32bit lfs stats v2.0 do not work ... he can't connect.
But version 1.1 work fine ...

Why ?
try disabling tcp mode on the config file for vista/win7, i'm running win win7x64 no problems

TCPmode = false

great tool btw, it feels more reliable now, i remember last time i used long time ago kept crashing on me, now its rock solid for some reason... maybe i just was more of a newbie back then.

btw, is it possible to choose what files to output?, i'm really interested only on keeping the lap by lap file, also don't care about the qualy.
i got the programe to run typed in /insim 29999 then started this programe. opened a mpr now ive waitied to the end of replay, now what do i do to actually post it up on my forum??? sorry im a pc noob
Dutch Language File
Nice work, I´m going to try it soon.

I downloaded v2.00 and made a dutch language file. It´s included to this post

Regards,
Tim
Attached files
dutch.txt - 2.1 KB - 342 views
I have noticed that +45 seconds penalties appear in the html and CSV files as +30 seconds.
Is it possible to add points result here for every player?

e.g.

(image is just an example for added points)
then on the next race it will add up twice like
Race 1 Pos 1 Driver 1 = 25pts
Race 2 Pos 1 Driver 1 = 50pts
Hey,

I'm having a problem running this program. I want to take statistics from a replay, but it doesn't work. I filled all the unnecessary things, left the default IP since I want it from the replay not server, but when I'm in LFS and I type "insim 29999" it says : InSim - TCP : bind failed | InSim : not initialised.

And it doesn't work, I tried many different ways, can't get it to work. I used the v2.0 version. Started LFSStats.exe, but it keeps saying connecting, connecting and then An adress incompatible with the requested protocol 1:29999

Can someone help? It has probably asked already and maybe answered, but I am too lazy to read all the posts, so I hope someone can help me out. That readme file from older versions also doesn't help, still doesn't work.
Nice Work
LFS sTaTs v2.00 files
The old links will not be working in few months, so here is a new upload.
Bin
Sources
Quote from JackCY :The old links will not be working in few months, so here is a new upload.
Bin
Sources

Is there another place to download that files? Megaupload is disable
Quote from Titanio :Is there another place to download that files? Megaupload is disable

I should have I'll check tomorrow if I still had it.
Remember to change the language in the cfg, it's in spanish. And ready to work in Windows Vista/7

I attach ready to use version and source
Attached files
LFS Stats.rar - 295.8 KB - 483 views
LFS_sTaTs_v2.00_src.rar - 269.6 KB - 435 views
Quote from Whiskey :Remember to change the language in the cfg, it's in spanish. And ready to work in Windows Vista/7

I attach ready to use version and source

Nice, thanks
I'll do the download in the next hours
is the way to find qual times until its end? where is the temp file located, if its exist )) thank you
Someone might like to have a look at why this program doesn't work with the recent LFS test patches, causing a buffer to fill up so LFS is forced to close the connection.

HECTOR_UA describes the problem here.
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1758174#post1758174

I've added my interpretation two posts below that. I suspect it's a bug in LFSStats which was not noticed before. But if you find out it's really an LFS bug I'd like to know about it!

EDIT : HECTOR_UA now says it works ok if he moves it to another folder. So I don't know what's up or if it's really a problem.
I'm using a little bit modified version, but it has no problems at all with the test patches.
Quote from Whiskey :I'm using a little bit modified version, but it has no problems at all with the test patches.

Let us know where to found that version

Thanks
It is a customized version from our community, it just has minor changes to serve us better, but it's not really more useful for everybody. Trust me, it is not worth to share it
Quote from Scawen :Someone might like to have a look at why this program doesn't work with the recent LFS test patches, causing a buffer to fill up so LFS is forced to close the connection.

HECTOR_UA describes the problem here.
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1758174#post1758174

I've added my interpretation two posts below that. I suspect it's a bug in LFSStats which was not noticed before. But if you find out it's really an LFS bug I'd like to know about it!

EDIT : HECTOR_UA now says it works ok if he moves it to another folder. So I don't know what's up or if it's really a problem.

Hello,

Maybe, you can reproduce this bug starting replay with LFSStat and go to the end or replay with cursor. I remember this bug occur sometime also in previous release of LFS.
For now i stop all my dev waiting for next significant LFS release.

Bye

Gai-Luron

PS : Updated download link for LFS stat
Thanks, good point! Fast forwarding a replay can cause a flood of MCI / NLP packets.

Though I guess that the new LFS shouldn't really be worse than the old one, as it can hold far more packets before giving up.
Hello, as usual, today I made the statistics for a qualification and I got this message. After a few seconds LFSstats closes by itself. With earlier versions of LFS I had no problems. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance

I found a question like mine, now I read http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1758174#post1758174
Attached images
lfstats-error.jpg
It seems to be a split packet problem, as mentioned by Scawen. The problem lays with the InSim application, as it does not properly handle split InSim packets.
Yesterday had similar surprise about new version and LFSStats crashing,changed one setting in cfg and works now like it used to:

# TCP mode.
# true if you want to use TCP
# false if tou want to use UDP
TCPmode = false

Seems like it did not work for me in TCP mode,check if you have same thing!
Quote from Eclipsed :Yesterday had similar surprise about new version and LFSStats crashing,changed one setting in cfg and works now like it used to:

# TCP mode.
# true if you want to use TCP
# false if tou want to use UDP
TCPmode = false

Seems like it did not work for me in TCP mode,check if you have same thing!

In UDP mode it works well. Thx

LFS stats is born again
(397 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG