The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Quote from Tinytacohead :
Because driving something that can barely traverse a piece of gravel must be comfortable.. that or your friends have even worse ideas of modding. (also, when I referred to your car as a dub before, I was referencing it being another slammed v-dub. (obviously, since your rims aren't ridiculously big)

Too bad you are wrong about everything you say, man you are ignorant. I have no problem at all with bumps, none at all, zero. I can go over them like anyone else with stock suspension (you don't go full speed on bumps on stock suspension anyways, well atleast if you are not ****ing stupid, which I suppose you are.) I drive on gravel roads probably more than you have ever done in your life time, and I have no reason to complain, car drives good. And the height is still enough to please as comfortable.
Really, try not to be some smart ass when you obviously have no idea of what you are talking about.

oh yeah, you are american, I shouldn't be taking anything seriously what comes out of your mouth

so this is slammed too and "kidz these days".
Apple's to oranges, but I'll leave your retard, "my country's smarter than yours" a$$, alone awhile.. (for the sake of the train wreck )
Quote from Tinytacohead :Apple's to oranges, but I'll leave your retard, "my country's smarter than yours" a$$, alone awhile.. (for the sake of the train wreck )

Apples and oranges? So low mk3 golfs drive like shit and cannot go on a track?

This must be fake then...
http://www.stanceworks.com/for ... p=750403&postcount=60

Actually seen that car in person this saterday and it is pretty ****ing low.. And awesome!

Does nobody else think these cars all look broken?

They would look more at home shunted up against a fence with moss growing in the sills.
Quote from Robilon :

so this is slammed too and "kidz these days".

Comparing a race(should I make this caps, underlined and paint it red?)car with a daily VW? lol Also, it looks like that Volvo is higher than your Golf.

@G!NhO - are you now also going to say that's it's all comfy while you drive it, 'cos looking at the video I think you would kill your kidneys after a 10km ride (especially if you would go on Croatian roads).
Also, is that lip meant to look retarded or did it fall off?

@thisnameistaken - they don't only look broken, they are broken as soon as they are owned by a G!NhO (ginho being a name for a certain type of people is anybody didn't see it some pages ago).
Quote from G!NhO :Apples and oranges? So low mk3 golfs drive like shit and cannot go on a track?

This must be fake then...
http://www.stanceworks.com/for ... p=750403&postcount=60

Actually seen that car in person this saterday and it is pretty ****ing low.. And awesome!

All those pics show is a car that is too low even for the nurburgring hence the broken front splitter. It's a nice shade of pink though.
^ you can change the splitter for a smaller one, no problem, those splitters dont cost shit anyways so why care about it too much

Quote from matijapkc :Comparing a race(should I make this caps, underlined and paint it red?)car with a daily VW? lol Also, it looks like that Volvo is higher than your Golf.

you may want to leave commenting since you obviously havent even driven a car before and dont know shit about setupping a variant golf, my car corners with current setup the best.
its not only about it being low. holy shit you people are lacking some common sense. where is your brain?
matija ive always took you as a half retarded kid so maybe ill forgive you this one. didnt come as a big surprise that such retardness comes out your mouth.
Quote from matijapkc :@G!NhO - are you now also going to say that's it's all comfy while you drive it, 'cos looking at the video I think you would kill your kidneys after a 10km ride (especially if you would go on Croatian roads).

This is about how the car LOOKS, personally I don't give a shit about comfort

For example, why girls wear high heels? Those probably aren't comfy, eventually they fcuk up their feet, but girls LOOK much more nicer with them, if compare to some hipster-emo-shit Converse's or smth :P
Quote from Agniz :This is about how the car LOOKS, personally I don't give a shit about comfort

For example, why girls wear high heels? Those aren't comfy, but they LOOK much more nicer with them, if compare to some hipster-emo-shit Converse's or smth :P

you shouldn't of said that, he'll just come back with stupid comments like "they look like shit", like if everyone shared the same opinion with him
Each of their own. I don't like high heels.

Quote from Robilon :you shouldn't of said that, he'll just come back with stupid comments like "they look like shit", like if everyone shared the same opinion with him

I just like to feed those wanabe trolls
-
(Robilon) DELETED by dekojester : abusive / racist posts
-
(Agniz) DELETED by dekojester : abusive / racist posts
Anyhow back on topic......I picked this up at the weekend

1 owner from new full Honda main dealer history for £500 bargin. 2002 Accord 2.0i SE VTEC Exec manual, everything works spot on as well. No real plans for it as its gonna be my daily driver but I deffo need to lower it as its got comedy ride height at the moment
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Each of their own. I don't like high heels.

Not my taste either, haha.

jonmrbean, NICE MILES, your kids will be driving that, maybe grandkids. (well.. long as it doesn't get G!nHO'd out )
Quote from Tinytacohead :Not my taste either, haha.

jonmrbean, NICE MILES, your kids will be driving that, maybe grandkids. (well.. long as it doesn't get G!nHO'd out )

Don't ginho it out! Nice wheels and a suitable drop are so wrong!

I guess you only like driving those heavy american boats?
How much do you weigh... 300pounds?

But why do you start about comfort everytime, a racecar/trackcar isn't comfy either...
The golf is a daily/trackcar
Quote from G!NhO :
I guess you only like driving those heavy american boats?

His sig says something else...

Back on topic:
I was at the track in france yesterday. Destroyed a pair of brake pads, had lots of fun... some vids may follow...
Quote from jibber :His sig says something else...

Back on topic:
I was at the track in france yesterday. Destroyed a pair of brake pads, had lots of fun... some vids may follow...

For all we know he might be a liar...

Maybe he is half mexican and drives a big lifted ford truck
At least he's not attacking my country & making racist, homosexual remarks I guess.. Oh wait, he suggested I'm a fat, lieing, halfbreed Mexican. (that sounds like a slur of some sort) Way to drag yourself even farther down the troll path! :twirl:

On a different note, good deal jibber, fun times indeed!
So you are, i knew it.
Quote from G!NhO :So you are, i knew it.

Yeah, go on with the personal insults...
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Yeah, go on with the personal insults...

Are you serious toki? If you think that is an insult instead of a joke than i feel sorry for you...
I couldn't tell, but I think we have a picture of you & Robilon rather recently. (ahh crap, I said I was gonna stop feeding the trolls!)
lowering your car is about the looks + you get stability on the road and in the corners. moreover, it makes you drive slower to avoid potholes, that increses safety and decreses fuel consumption.
anyways, if you don't like lowered cars, you will always find arguments not to like them, but please, don't be stupid enough to say those arguments without trying to drive atleast few of such cars.
aaaand yes, it's almost the same as high heels for ladies.
Actually is not me.

This is a recent pic of myself.

Despite of looking the wrong way, i did make it

This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG