The online racing simulator
Pastrana is doing quite well. Would love to see him get a top 10 tonight (hes 9th or so atm)
He's leading!

Kevin harvick lul pls. But kesolowski stfu you dont remember any coincidences
And people complain about the Busch brothers.
BK needs to learn how to shut his mouth.. He doesn't know what he's talking about half the time just like Patrick used to.. only BK is usually mad about it..
2nd to last race before the Chase is tonight at 23:30 GMT at Atlanta. Hoping for Ambrose to pull one out of his arse
Quote from Cornys :2nd to last race before the Chase is tonight at 23:30 GMT at Atlanta. Hoping for Ambrose to pull one out of his arse

Him or gordon
Quote from Mustangman759 :Him or gordon

Almost, he drove it in too hard (avoiding the spoiler for those who may watch it at another time)
gwc ruined the race
Yea but caution was needed
Quote from Mustangman759 :Yea but caution was needed

Yeah, there wasn't a choice.. same with the caution when Edward's engine blew
And it's official. Kenseth to the #20 next year. Not official yet, but Logono is expected to move to the #22 for next season in place of Sam Hornish Jr :/

Hornish has earned that ride for next year though IMO I hope he will find a Sprint Cup ride for next year even though I don't exactly like the guy.
Heard there is a possibility of Hornish at least getting a part time ride in the #12 in Cup next year, he has at least earned that.

Sadler is also leaving RCR in Nationwide and it sounds like he's going to Gibbs. Probably a good move for him, no room for him at RCR with the Dillon boys moving up the Nascar ranks.
Sadler probably seen no future. Richard seemed piss about the departure because Sadler also has his sponsor following (OneMain) following. Can't blame Sadler, it's what Richard wants, just not in the way he wanted.
Quote from UncleBenny :Heard there is a possibility of Hornish at least getting a part time ride in the #12 in Cup next year, he has at least earned that.

Sadler is also leaving RCR in Nationwide and it sounds like he's going to Gibbs. Probably a good move for him, no room for him at RCR with the Dillon boys moving up the Nascar ranks.

that was planned for this year already
Joey to Penske is good news, such a nice guy compared to Kylie Boosh so it should benefit him
The obvious ofcourse has been confirmed. Kenseth to the 20 with HomeDepot and Dollar General. Possible NNS races as well (unless Sadler fulfills that). Jason Ratcliffe to CC which should be interesting.

Also, trucks to 25 races next season and they should also be turning left and right. Think Canada. Mosport
ive heard rumors of jgr opening a 4th cup team., not sure id full time or part.
That was for Logano's offer. However, that could be replaced by Sadler now. Guess we posted at the same time.
Did I leave the news that the 2013 Sprint Cup cars have lost 100lbs in the right side to allow for softer tires on the right sides? Or did I keep that information for myself?

Also, they may shrink the rear spoiler on those cars for all races, but that required further testing at last update
Quote from PMD9409 :Also, trucks to 25 races next season and they should also be turning left and right. Think Canada. Mosport

More specifically, I keep hearing Mosport being thrown around. Only 4 hours from me, depending on when this happens I could definitely see us making the trip if they actually go there.
Quote from UncleBenny :More specifically, I keep hearing Mosport being thrown around. Only 4 hours from me, depending on when this happens I could definitely see us making the trip if they actually go there.

It is actually supposed to be Mosport AFAIK (notice the white in my post before).
I'm hoping he does well in the race tonight, if only to prove how much better of a driver he is than Danica when he has some decent equipment under him.
Quote from UncleBenny :I'm hoping he does well in the race tonight, if only to prove how much better of a driver he is than Danica when he has some decent equipment under him.

What time is the race tonight? Might be worth watching..

2012 Nascar Thread for Rednecks
(1589 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG