The online racing simulator
You should look into making home made cream whiskey. Also Irish coffee is very good.
Quote from dadge :You should look into making home made cream whiskey. Also Irish coffee is very good.

Oh? How do you make home made cream whiskey?
Also, Irish coffee is indeed good! I am going to drink my guts out on it when travveling to UK through Europe next month
Quote from The Very End :I am going to drink my guts out on it when travveling to UK through Europe next month

Making empty promises again?
Quote from Matrixi :I've been thinking about getting a Samson C03U, any of you got experience with one? My sound card is pretty decent itself, so I'm not sure is a USB mic the best way to go..

No I haven't used any USB mics, no experience with them at all. I would say if you've got a dedicated audio interface already it would make more sense to buy a standard condenser. Otherwise if you want to keep to a tight budget maybe a USB mic would be a good way to go. Overall I think if you're gunning for a professional sound it would be a better idea to get a decent audio I/O box (MOTU, or even M-Audio or similar) and at least one quality mic, but it depends what you want to spend.
Lucky enough to get this beauty last thursday. :heartbeat

(Nexus 7)
Quote from imthebestracerthereis :Lucky enough to get this beauty last thursday. :heartbeat

(Nexus 7)

Cool, my dad bought one too - his had the issue where the left side of the glass is sticking up out of the casing slightly, also had a stuck pixel right in the lower middle of the screen lol.. He's returned it for another one..

It's a nice tablet though, just a shame about the build quality.
Quote from Matrixi :I've been thinking about getting a Samson C03U, any of you got experience with one? My sound card is pretty decent itself, so I'm not sure is a USB mic the best way to go..
[/IMG]

I bought the behringer C1-U (USB) and it's a great mic. The signal is really low though. Behringer say it allows for more head room, but I think that's an excuse. When I record with it, I have to add so much volume to boost the playback.
I would recommend getting a condensor mic in XLR flavour and use a simple mixing board with phantom power. you will get much better results.
Quote from lukelfs :It's a nice tablet though, just a shame about the build quality.

It's inevitable with first batch electronics. The only fault I found with mine is a twitchy backlight, which has been confirmed with a bunch of people and may be fixed with a software update, so I can't complain.
Quote from imthebestracerthereis :It's inevitable with first batch electronics. The only fault I found with mine is a twitchy backlight, which has been confirmed with a bunch of people and may be fixed with a software update, so I can't complain.

Yeah I also heard that the backlight issue was with all the Tegra 3 powered devices, so a software update should fix that.

Getting a replacement device tomorrow which is good, just hope it doesn't have any issues.
Quote from The Very End :Om nom!
This is going for a ride this weekend (with cofee, without it gets too sweet for my taste).

Baileys Rum Cream. mmmmmmmmmmmmm this is the shyte.
My last purchase was a bag of Cadbury's Buttons, fortunately English dairy milk imported, not the crap they sell here!

Last significant purchase was a year hosting for my blog
Quote from dadge :I bought the behringer C1-U (USB) and it's a great mic. The signal is really low though. Behringer say it allows for more head room, but I think that's an excuse. When I record with it, I have to add so much volume to boost the playback.

That's weird. You'd think a USB condenser would have a decent preamp in there too.

I've used NT1-As a lot in the past but mostly on vocals and brass, not acoustic stringed instruments. Very impressed with it - the first take I tried with it right infront of the bridge of my double bass sounded excellent, very even, nice balance of sound from the table and mechanical pizz/arco sounds. Didn't even bother trying it in different positions. The cardioid pattern makes it great for home recording too - face it away from your computer and it picks up pretty much no fan noise at all.

It was more an impulse purchase, but I still needed a cellphone. Seems great, supports 2 sim cards, battery lasts for ages and it has a flashlight. Should be great for outdoor trips, hikes and stuff like that. Simple and reliable, and for that price, it wouldn't be a big disaster if it got smashed or lost while searching for adventure.
Quote from The Very End :Om nom!
This is going for a ride this weekend (with cofee, without it gets too sweet for my taste).

Add vodka to make it less sweet.

I just got my racing license (anonimized photo), I'm ready to abuse my car on a track.
Attached images
sma_anon.png

Some would say sacrilege, but its a nice refreshing mix in hot weather, a poor mans spritzer haha
Quote from heson :Add vodka to make it less sweet.

I just got my racing license (anonimized photo), I'm ready to abuse my car on a track.

Gratz

By the way, thanks for advice! Will try it someday, but I think cofee + bailies is my favorite combo
Quote from The Very End :Gratz

By the way, thanks for advice! Will try it someday, but I think cofee + bailies is my favorite combo

My mom made me try coffee with bailys. Tastes good, and has a little taste of chocolate, but the after-taste was enough to keep me away from it.
Quote from Ni-san :My mom made me try coffee with bailys. Tastes good, and has a little taste of chocolate, but the after-taste was enough to keep me away from it.

Oh?
Hehe, well with the right mix amount it's one hell of a great drink. Taste like sweet cofee, you get damn hyperactive and you get drunk on it when you start doing some numbers of cups

I just love VGA next to HDMI.
Seat for my puch.

Quote from CheerioDM :I just love VGA next to HDMI.

So do I ...

Won't be using VGA because I'm not a fan of dual screens. They're only good for watching movies on one and browsing the net on the other.

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG