The online racing simulator
Anyone who likes spanish football (or claims to do so) should be instantly cought, put in a bag, thrown down the rocky hill and then burnt while elephants take a dump on them. This is ****ing pathetic, wanking the ball all the time, del Bosque can put his shitty opinion of "its how we play, we pretend Portugal to play defensive in their side so we can take possession" in his arse.
So yeah. I'm not watching the finals.
Man that was bad....
Please Germany, 4-0 in the finals.
Quote from Boris Lozac :Please Germany, 4-0 in the finals.

That was the first thing coming to my head after match...
That's gonna take the rest of the week for the butthurt to go away. SO. ****ING. CLOSE.

By the way, I'm betting a cookie on how the media shitstorm is going to hit Ronaldo for choosing to be the 5th kicker. Just saying
You say the game was shit just because it had no goals? It had everything other than goals apart from a red card or a penalty decision.
Quote from BlueFlame :You say the game was shit just because it had no goals? It had everything other than goals apart from a red card or a penalty decision.

The game was so exciting that I fell asleep aprox. 5 mins into the 2nd half.
Quote from BlueFlame :You say the game was shit just because it had no goals? It had everything other than goals apart from a red card or a penalty decision.

So it had nothing i.e. a boring game.
Quote from Senninha25 :That's gonna take the rest of the week for the butthurt to go away. SO. ****ING. CLOSE.

Penalties suck
I love the excitement of penalties.
Now thats what I call a semi-final.

Good stuff so far.
Germany, I am dissapoint!
Well I was cheering for Germany, but Italy played flawlessly. As long as they also beat Spain on Sunday, I will be more than happy.
Quote from DevilDare : As long as they also beat Spain on Sunday

I'll go and jump off the cliff then
Italy rose to the occasion and played a much higher standard than against England. Germany looked clueless, but it had to be a nail biter didn't it?
totally deserved win for italy. first half was way from what is expected from a team which is bound to win the title, those two goals were absolutely just.

still, what was the referee doing? also, what were his assistants up to? i cannot say i'm satisfied with their decisions.
juding from what i've seen, though, italy is going to make it. oh, my...
That awkward moment, when you hear your national anthem and you dont know the words because you are either from poland, turkey or africa.
Quote from Mysho :That awkward moment, when you hear your national anthem and you dont know the words because you are either from poland, turkey or africa.

That awkward moment when posting total bullshit like this
couldnt watch it, my tv broke so i had to go buyatelle
Quote from Franky.S :couldnt watch it, my tv broke so i had to go buyatelle

Well I was really late to watch the game. I was this Klose to miss it.
So Italy finish bottom of their World Cup group and in the followed tournament get to the final. Quite remarkable and speaks volumes about the nature of the game.

England reach the quarters and needs a route and branch re-think about English football. Italy finish last in their group, shake it off, and reach the final of the Euros.
There's a difference though. Last World Cup the Italian manager brought an old team based on his belief that they had one last good tournament in them. They didn't. England have refused to move with the times in terms of developing players and in terms of tactical innovations, believing that long direct passing can still win you tournaments. It can't. That's why England need to think about the future. Look at Germany, after WC 98 and Euro 200, they started a complete change. They reached the WC final in 02, but they kept on the path, and you have seen the rewards since 2006. They will probably be disappointed not to have won Euro 2012, but the fact they were there at all is down to the changes made after Euro 2000.
Seriously hope Italy beat Spain.
I'm in a "may the best team" win scenario right now. Portugal's not going to win, so it's not like I'm giving a shit about who wins anymore.
As long as the final goes without incidents, confrontations or any other bullshit, it's going to be a good match...and maybe just to piss Michele Platini off (pretty much Portugal's #1 public enemy after the crap he's been spouting lately), Italy is going to win the Euro 2012!

The General Football Discusion Thread
(3469 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG