The online racing simulator
Whoops, nice hardware there.
This game looks like a winner to me already. Just for the fact that they already seem to support the Fanatec leds and it's the only game I have seen in a while that has an animated steering wheel in the cockpit that goes beyond 10 degrees like most new games.
Quote from Bose321 :This game looks like a winner to me already. Just for the fact that they already seem to support the Fanatec leds and it's the only game I have seen in a while that has an animated steering wheel in the cockpit that goes beyond 10 degrees like most new games.

and moves as quick as your real wheel.
Hope that cockpit shaking can be turned off..
So the AC team is at the green hell.. they haven't announced any new laser scanned tracks in a while. (wink)
call me maybe
Looking absolutely fantastic so far. Glad they got 3 screen support as well.
I'm quite picky when it comes to sims, but damn, that's nice. Judging from nKpro's physics, it's gonna be awesome. Can't wait, must buy.
:jawdrop:
That yellow Evora is just............
Is there something coming like a beta? Wish to get my hands on this.

Btw, needs more lowz and slam to ground etc.
Quote from Bose321 :Btw, needs more lowz and slam to ground etc.

Care to say that in a language the over 20's will understand?
Quote from The Moose :Care to say that in a language the over 20's will understand?

Is that IQ or age?
Quote from The Moose :Shame. That's a shitty education you had obviously.

Yes obviously, lol.

It's just a regular thing people say with a bad taste car 'tuning' and this is a spin-off to that.
Quote from PMD9409 :http://www.virtualr.net/assetto-corsa-ktm-x-bow-previews

Some more shots.

BTW, make sure to check the last two.

Seriously not impressed by the two monitor ingame images. I know it's in development, but you can achieve that level of detail in other games (laser scanned tracks have been around for a while, even LFS has got one).

Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8871 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG