The online racing simulator
Tony was pretty much robbed there. Carl messed up on his own. JJ's crew messed him up. Kyle and Jr just capitalized on other's mistakes.
Jr is pretty good at finishing 2nd...
Jr is having a good year despite no wins!
Yeah, JR is looking very good ftm, I hope he can keep that momentum.
Holding in a laugh, yes.
I love how Stewart looks over at Jr. like "Yea, just wait for this shit."
Lol
Quote from JackDaMaster :joonier and kubu starting at the back, tiem for crashfest

Doesn't matter where anybody starts anyways truly. Give them a 10 lap gap on having a crash on the start and it won't matter in the least bit. It's just the Nationwide race anyways..
GO KURT BUSCH!

Seriously awesome.
Huge crash, Ambulance by I think Mclure, Hope everyone is ok. massive crash. As hard as danica's hit in the gatorade duel.

Edit: McClure is talking to medical personnel, They need to cut the roof open to get him out. He must have some sort of significant injury, Maybe a neck injury. I think he hit a part of the inside wall that doesn't have the SAFER barrier.
Harder to be honest because his car was much more straight. Really hope he is okay.
Again such a hard accident this weekend... I hope he is ok, and I hope Danica gets a suspension for what she did to Sam Hornish Jr after the chequered! WE ALREADY HAD A SEVERE ACCIDENT WITH SOMEONE BEING AIRLIFTED AND SHE WRECKS SAM!
Quote from TFalke55 :Again such a hard accident this weekend... I hope he is ok, and I hope Danica gets a suspension for what she did to Sam Hornish Jr after the chequered! WE ALREADY HAD A SEVERE ACCIDENT WITH SOMEONE BEING AIRLIFTED AND SHE WRECKS SAM!

Well he did force her into a wall. I imagine it's a slap on the wrist for both of them.
They are both idiots. That's what I get out of that
Coulda been hooked, but doubt it. Was the IndyCar duel.

After the finish was just her being over the top, not surprised.

Eric (#14 driver) has said to be communicating and in stable condition.
Quote from BlueFlame :Well he did force her into a wall.

It's not that simple. The full speed replay is very misleading. Have a look at this analysis of the incident - very interresting stuff.

But anwyay, thoughts go to McClure at this moment. Nasty hit. Good thing they put SAFER barriers on the inside these days, this might have saved him.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :It's not that simple. The full speed replay is very misleading. Have a look at this analysis of the incident - very interresting stuff.

He still ran her into the wall though. Front tyre didn't look flat to me, but the video quality was bad.

I dislike the over-hyped attention she gets but i hate more that people hate her personally for it,
Quote from RiseAgainstMe! :They are both idiots. That's what I get out of that

This, and my thoughts go out to the McClure family. I hope he is not seriously hurt.

2012 Nascar Thread for Rednecks
(1589 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG