The online racing simulator
C.a.r.s.
(968 posts, started )
Quote from Bose321 :Build 202 is awesome. I didn't like the game a single bit to be honest, but this feels great!

changelog?
Not a changelog, but the Caper stock car at Conn Hill....is great
no demo?

edit* also is there by any chance multiplayer coming?
Quote from -NightFly- :no demo?

edit* also is there by any chance multiplayer coming?

demo will come, multiplayer will come.... SMSoon (most probably still sooner then early 2009 though)
i got senior of this a while ago.

Test track is still there but in Practice only.

Stockcar is boatloads of fun, live rear axle and FR layout for slidey slidey goodness.

Loving California Highway and Azure Coast. I'm a point to point road whore. Other tracks are also quite nice.

engine physics need some work IMHO, tyre physics seem to improve each patch.
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :changelog?

here you go... (attachment)

edit:

Quote from -NightFly- :no demo?

edit:* also is there by any chance multiplayer coming?

Release date of the full game will be approximately around spring 2013, so multiplayer and demo will for sure come within a year's time from now... (significantly earlier than S3 (I bet!) /sarcasm)
Attached files
changelog.txt - 14.2 KB - 249 views
Quote from senn :
Stockcar is boatloads of fun, live rear axle and FR layout for slidey slidey goodness.

Yes it is.

Stock car at Derby down the hill....Ohhhhhhhh yeah!
Quote from Ball Bearing Turbo :yeah I mean't the coastal ones... looks nice in the screenshots.

Can't decide whether I want to try this or not

Just FYI: If you want to try the coastal tracks you'll have to buy into the second tier (Team Member) as those two tracks are not available to Junior Members.
ahhhh the game is just awesome im getting into the Formula B its harder to drive than FO8 but faster than BF1 . My fave tracks are Connecticut Hill and what else than Azure Coast it's killing my life but naah. its fun with Asano X4 Touring and couple of AI's thrown there
I'll throw in ANOTHER vote for Wisconsin, it's pretty much an amazing track with any car.
screw it...just upgraded to team member...weekly builds just got me.
Tomorrow, new monthly build, with non-Indianapolis Speedway included.
Sweet!

Now I'm curious how the FA and FB will go...and secretly hoping they include a car based off of a late 80s/early 90s Indycar
I was just about to post that....instead I went to tell somebody about it.

Either way those cars look sweeeet
Also they started on rain (particle) effects :banana::faint2:
Attached images
01.JPG
Quote from John5200 :Also they started on rain (particle) effects :banana::faint2:

Holy shit. This games is getting better and better! :eye-poppi Any estimation of which this will be available in a build?
Quote from Bose321 :Holy shit. This games is getting better and better! :eye-poppi Any estimation of which this will be available in a build?

No. No wet reflecting roads, no physic interaction, no rain tires, no clouds yet. I guess it will take at least a month till playable in rain (I doupt there will be a rain option just for the spray effects )

Edit: Oh I foregot to mention the low poly marshals
Attached images
101_small.jpg
Quote from John5200 :
Edit: Oh I foregot to mention the low poly marshals

It's superman in an orange jumpsuit.
Have they SEEN what most marshals look like? He needs to be about 3 times the weight...
Quote from Crashgate3 :It's superman in an orange jumpsuit.
Have they SEEN what most marshals look like? He needs to be about 3 times the weight...

Yeah but pCARS is a game and can be made to look like a perfect world, this is not the UK.
these ultra fast cars are nice,but im a fan of the slower stuff,makes for closer racing,thats why i really only touch the caterham and atoms,although i do like the racers and f1 68(gorgeous sound),but unfortunately fast cars sells more copies.
Tango
Quote from Tango :these ultra fast cars are nice,but im a fan of the slower stuff,makes for closer racing,thats why i really only touch the caterham and atoms,although i do like the racers and f1 68(gorgeous sound),but unfortunately fast cars sells more copies.
Tango

The cars I'm most excited about are the two small formulas. Those are going to be so much damn fun.
Quote from MAGGOT :The cars I'm most excited about are the two small formulas. Those are going to be so much damn fun.

Exactly!! Those formulas will be awesome!
Quote from Bose321 :Yeah but pCARS is a game and can be made to look like a perfect world, this is not the UK.

Reading the marshall character thread it seems quite a lot of UK marshalls have been used as reference

C.a.r.s.
(968 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG