The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Yes there are many things to consider when it comes to exhaust design. My posts were only about the exhaust size and about the consept of back pressure.
Hmm i'll be at 340-350Bhp with the standard M3 sizing exhaust. It's going on a dyno soon so i'll be happy to see what it will do. Will ask advice on exhaust then!
Hah don't take me as an expert or anything. The accuracy of my advice might be a little disappointing if you expect too much.
I'm an expert, ask me a question.
no, it wasn't a question :P
I am actually at those numbers atm
But i'm an expert nonetheless, ask me a question, and you will get an answer.
A fact that not many of you probably knew before:
Cars go wroom wroom.
Can anyone give me a lowdown on brake fluid, please?

Got some DOT4 in atm, going to be swapping the lines over so will need to top it up anyway.

Do I want DOT4 or DOT5.1? (ruling out 3 as it's old and 5 as it's not compatible)

Any particular good brands?

Don't mind spending some £ for the "good stuff"

TBH I don't work the brakes hard, i.e. I don't think I've ever had the current fluid boil.
Quote from Jakg : I don't think I've ever had the current fluid boil.

lol
I thought the same Klutch...
This thread is comedy gold, at times.
Quote from Klutch :This thread is comedy gold, at times.

@ Jakg. If your car came with DOT.4, then use that. For starters, if you rarely use the brakes hard then it's not worth upgrading the fluid. Secondly, you cars braking system has been designed and developed to use DOT.4 (or what ever it uses.) so changing it to a different fluid that has altered chemicals compared to the OEM spec could lead to problems with the seals and what not, although granted it can take time.

In short, use standard spec fluid. HTH.
Quote from jibber :Don't forget to throw in some LED's for good measure!

Hah! If he puts LEDs on the calipers, it makes them as powerful as a Formula 1 cars' brakes.
If I had a million pounds I would give it to Jakg just to see what he spends it on.
thisnameistaken, LED's
LEDs and the finest washer fluid money can buy.
No, he'd buy Halfords corporation
Actually does anyone know what screen washer fluid the D1GP guys use?

Also what air fresheners does Ken Block use in his WRC car? I would like to try one in my Fiesta.
They use Mountain Dew
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG