The online racing simulator
So if I had a driver who increased in value and I trade him out, do I get that extra money to play with?
Quote from PMD9409 :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9VpSiC0nzs&hd=1

I knew recording it would come in handy.

Listen to Kurt's spotter, just horrible.

Didn't see the actual race but that just made my day..

Quote :Hi PMD, What is the ip to join your ts? I would like to chat to you guys some time.

I'm pretty sure they were on NDR teamspeak as always.. those jabbas. Cant find the IP for now
84.45.52.142:10005
Picking drivers is hard. I'm 4th in the league :O
I quite like my drivers...
Quote from RiseAgainstMe! :So if I had a driver who increased in value and I trade him out, do I get that extra money to play with?

Click on renegotiat saleries and it'll set the drivers who decreaced value down to market value for you while leaving those who are now more expesive the same price that they were
Quote from Cornys :Click on renegotiat saleries and it'll set the drivers who decreaced value down to market value for you while leaving those who are now more expesive the same price that they were

does the cap space always remain at $100?
Points penalty when it had no affect on any sessiOns...
You go to the bank. When walking in you are holding a bag of guns and explosives that no one knows about. However they ask to check what's inside.

When they find what's inside, do you get in trouble, or say you never used anything in the bag so you should be able to put the bags back outside, cash a deposit, and walk away free?

Its a hefty penalty, not gonna lie, but Chad should know by now that each penalty will get worse, yet he keeps bending the rules over and over again.
If they didn't get penalties for stuff even if it didn't hit the track, then teams would cheat every single week just to see who could get through tech inspection. There would be no reason to not cheat every week if there were no consequences. It would be a weekly news story, see who actually made it through tech this week without getting caught with something.
They already cheat every week. It's part of Nascar.
Yeah, I really mean blatantly cheat instead of the small stuff they do now.
News came out today that Penske is running Fords in 2013, are there any Dodge teams even left? Probably knew that new Charger was going to have terrible aerodynamics haha. Too bad though, I don't see Dodge being in the sport too much longer.
Nationwide and trucks will stay hopefully
Robby Gordon currently runs Dodge.

And there are some in Nationwide and trucks I think. Sad though, Dodge is my favorite.. I'm super biased though Hopefully they can pick up another team or two...
Robby Gordon gets engines from Penske I think though, pretty sure he'd make the switch too.
They still have obligations to construct the 2013 Dodge. However, don't expect any big teams to switch to them, they are quite a ways back in development, for both aero and engine.

Edit: also, Myrtle beach shall be back baby.

http://www.myrtlebeachonline.c ... s-have-big-plans-for.html
Martin's still a beast in his old age
"It was just a visual inspection," he said. "We never even got the opportunity to present that under templates. It's unfortunate. There's a bit of subjectiveness to it, and that's why we're going through an appeal."
according to Knaus, if thats true NASCAR made a mistake...
Well the posts are clearly written in rules to not modify, and has been since the CoT was put into NASCAR. In the rules the minimum penalty is exactly what Chad got.

I know the exact interview you are talking about, and when it was aired 30 seconds later Larry Mac or Hammond talked about what the rulebook actually says. Hendrick likes to use the "We used this car before and there was no problem". NASCAR doesn't like that BS.
No doubt its modified but they should have put it under template so chad had 0 bargaining ground to escape his penalties
Hopefully Mark will finish were he starts, but I'm not picking him in the fantasy legaue still

Rulebook is pretty clear really from my knowledge. Changing the aerodynamic shape of the current car has always been a no-no
Well in this situation you can notice it by eye, so obviously a template isn't needed. I guess they just need a big "claw" that totally fits on to the car as a template. Seems like a pretty penny to move from track to track though.

2012 Nascar Thread for Rednecks
(1589 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG