The online racing simulator
I was able to access 2 of 4 servers, it seems ok
But in the other 2 servers I still have the problem of the account, is not recognized, neither recover my password because it can't find my username. I think that everything is back ok
Realistic NASCAR Server is back online. Thanks
Quote from hanzime :Indeed, that is my point exactly.. IF we would know how long this problem would hold.. So why bothering someone to occupy his server if maybe the 500server problem is solved in a few hours.. IF yes IF we would know what is going on or when it could be solved.. but indeed .. Nothing and even now.. Still nothing we know what is going wrong !!

Will it be fixed this week ?? who know..

Realistic NASCAR's Kyoto 400 Qualifying Day went off as scheduled on a different server Saturday. Should have tried to get one probably in retrospective, but it is quite an inconveniance. I just always assume that it'll be down indefinitly just in case. Rule of thumb for me
Quote from dekojester :For what it's worth, and for anyone who doesn't retry to login every so often, I've just successfully logged in to TCAdmin and all servers seem to be back.

This is of course only on the LFS end, not sure of the status of (and I personally have no stake in) any Web Hosting cPanel status issues

Thanks for te information.. Service indeed back online.. but still not a word from Dean...I'm wondering...
Some servers might be back online, but the issue with loggin in the control panel remains. It does not recognize it, neither does recover the password work due to it can't find username.

In my case, i need to access the servers to change files. So i guess my problem ain't solved yet, and no information of how long it will take.
Quote from NovaK :Some servers might be back online, but the issue with loggin in the control panel remains. It does not recognize it, neither does recover the password work due to it can't find username.

In my case, i need to access the servers to change files. So i guess my problem ain't solved yet, and no information of how long it will take.

it is just your account then, mine works fine
Service for me has been restored. Thanks again.
I just observed that I don't have as many servers listed in TCAdmin as I should. The missing servers are online though, so they didn't just "vanish."

I've filed a support ticket about it, but wanted to post it here so everyone else has a heads up to double check - the servers that are missing I traced to ones I bought very recently, so I presume the TCAdmin was restored to an older backup. So if you bought any services lately that might be the cause of your issue.

I'm glad I keep a detailed record of my services outside of the 500servers system to check these things.
This is just pathetic!

In this month of having payed for 2 servers, I had just like 8 days of which they worked without a problem.

Now when trying to login and restart my servers I get this message:

The user name is not valid
All of my servers appear online..
Quote from rockclan :This is just pathetic!

In this month of having payed for 2 servers, I had just like 8 days of which they worked without a problem.

Now when trying to login and restart my servers I get this message:

The user name is not valid

1. read the post above you
2. read the damn thread
3. maybe you should check more often
Quote from dekojester :so I presume the TCAdmin was restored to an older backup. So if you bought any services lately that might be the cause of your issue.

Yes, I never thought about this, thanks
Quote from Mustangman759 :1. read the post above you
2. read the damn thread
3. maybe you should check more often

Ok so maybe they restored an old backup.

This means my replays are gone, and that I have to open a support ticket (which I've already done btw).

However, I wonder how long it would take for them to restore my servers, as I really need them this weekend.
Quote from rockclan :Ok so maybe they restored an old backup.

This means my replays are gone, and that I have to open a support ticket (which I've already done btw).

However, I wonder how long it would take for them to restore my servers, as I really need them this weekend.

No, I've found the servers are still intact. They're still up. They still have all appropriate files.

The ENTIRE TCAdmin Database - what ostensibly controls what you can access - was restored to a previous backup. All my servers, still have the files they need to have, still are configured correctly.

So it stands to reason, that all your files are intact, you just can't access them because the databse for TCAdmin doesn't know you exist.

I saw -TRR- Events and two other -TRR- Servers in the hosts lists last night when I was checking for all my servers - if that's the server you're referring to being down, it's up right now.

On another note, I got a response to my support ticket - someone has been given access to 500servers by dean to help him - so as soon as this new guy gets used to the workings he should start sorting through things. If it's something urgent, I recommend filing a support ticket, either through TCAdmin or the billing system.
Quote from dekojester :
On another note, I got a response to my support ticket - someone has been given access to 500servers by dean to help him - so as soon as this new guy gets used to the workings he should start sorting through things. If it's something urgent, I recommend filing a support ticket, either through TCAdmin or the billing system.

Yes, thats true. I've also got an reply to my support ticket as well. Apparently Dean(Franky) has got injured, i hope his alright under the circumstances.

Quote from 500servers Support Assistant :Unfortunately the 500servers owner Dean has been unable to respond due to personal injury.

Quote from rockclan :Ok so maybe they restored an old backup.

you really should read before you post
Quote from NovaK :Yes, thats true. I've also got an reply to my support ticket as well. Apparently Dean(Franky) has got injured, i hope his alright under the circumstances.

I also got a reply. I hope that Dean's injury is not serious and come back soon, together with our servers
Server and cPanel back online....finally.
Quote from banshee56 :Server and cPanel back online....finally.

Word.

This maybe not be such a big issue, but my servers are online and working as they should. Thing is, when i login through the cPanel now it says all my services are stopped, while they aren't. I'm afraid it will cause more problems if i go try to change files and restart/start them.

Any tips?
Quote from NovaK :Word.

This maybe not be such a big issue, but my servers are online and working as they should. Thing is, when i login through the cPanel now it says all my services are stopped, while they aren't. I'm afraid it will cause more problems if i go try to change files and restart/start them.

Any tips?

I think you should wait a few more hours. Same problem for me
agh, Dean my airio is messed up on cpanel
oh thats great, now the server died!!!
Quote from Mustangman759 :oh thats great, now the server died!!!

You have not received mail from support? I received this:

Please be advised that all game services you have with 500servers will be rebooted at some point between 16:00 GMT and 16:35 GMT.

This is to resolve ongoing problems for some customers on the 500servers control panel which need to be completed before the peak
weekend playing times and will require a reboot of our hardware. The complete process will take approximately 20 - 30 minutes to complete

We are sorry for any inconvenience caused by this outage

This thread is closed

500servers.com Support Thread
(2865 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG