The online racing simulator
BattleField 3
(1935 posts, started )
Alright Cheers everyone.

Looking to just buy a key and seen that you can pick one up for £10, but requires an english translation patch as it is downloaded in Russian

Or I can pay £25 and get the key + DLC which should be an English copy..
Quote from lukelfs :Alright Cheers everyone.

Looking to just buy a key and seen that you can pick one up for £10, but requires an english translation patch as it is downloaded in Russian

Or I can pay £25 and get the key + DLC which should be an English copy..

The DLC is £15 I believe (not sure if it also is in pounds) + it saves the hassle with translation patches.
Quote from Bose321 :The DLC is £15 I believe (not sure if it also is in pounds) + it saves the hassle with translation patches.

Yeah I guess so, this is where I was gong to buy it from.

http://gameagency.co.uk/index. ... iewProd&productId=120

Quote :Battlefield 3 PC Limited Edition ENG VER CD-KEY ...EA Download Manager (Origin) Product Activation-Key Legit & Genuine.(With Back to Karkand Included)

Anyone heard anything bad about that website?

Edit - looking at Google Review, it's good and bad.. lol

https://checkout.google.com/re ... ?sellerId=773865844490653

Someone said they bought BF3 but they said BF3 Russia, even though the website says,

Quote :-Multi Languages English & Other European Languages. ( NO LANGUAGE CONVERT REQUIRED, NOT RUSSIAN)

Quote from lukelfs :Alright Cheers everyone.

I have the same version, real bargain compared to the full price when i got it. Just have to download few extra files and you have a working english game.

Edit* BF3 was 16€ and b2k pack was another 13€ when i bought them. Both were week or two after release.
Quote from -NightFly- :I have the same version, real bargain compared to the full price when i got it. Just have to download few extra files and you have a working english game.

Edit* BF3 was 16€ and b2k pack was another 13€ when i bought them. Both were week or two after release.

So if I were to use a English download from Origin, activated the key on my Origin account, would you think it would work straight off?

If not I think I'll buy the true English copy + DLC for £25.
Quote from lukelfs :So if I were to use a English download from Origin, activated the key on my Origin account, would you think it would work straight off?

If not I think I'll buy the true English copy + DLC for £25.

Not sure if i understood your question correctly, but...If you purchase a russian key and go and enter it on Origin, it starts to download a russian version of bf, no matter what version of origin you have. If your not really tight on money you might wanna go with the true copy.
Quote from -NightFly- :Not sure if i understood your question correctly, but...If you purchase a russian key and go and enter it on Origin, it starts to download a russian version of bf, no matter what version of origin you have. If your not really tight on money you might wanna go with the true copy.

Yeah you got it right, just wondered if I could use my brothers download instead of having to download 14GB's again lol.. (he has the full English copy)

Looks like I'l be spending £25 soon then

Edit - So do you guys think I should swap my E8400 @ 3.8Ghz for a Q6600 (not sure if it's G0 Stepping, also I rekcon I could only get it to around 3.2Ghz, but surely that will perform better on recent games which recommened quads??)

Although I have seen a benchmark for Battlefield 3 and it showed that a i3 was faster than a i7 :S??

Edit2- Just bought it from Gameagency.co.uk - £25 for the game + dlc, it said it was the English copy too so we'll see lol.. Awaiting an email with my keys
Here is some random 60FPS game-play I recorded ^^ The resolution is rather small - 640*480, but I can't pull off a steady 60 FPS while recording at anything above that (with ultra settings)
I like how smoooooth it is ^^
Just received my key

Downloading it now, 14 GB to go
Quote from lukelfs :Just received my key

Welcome onboard.
Quote from lukelfs :Just received my key

be prepared to get messed up
so i finally bought B2K.... and ive gotta say that im kinda dissapointed... idk what it is.. the maps feel too big for the console #of players
Quote from el pibe :so i finally bought B2K.... and ive gotta say that im kinda dissapointed... idk what it is.. the maps feel too big for the console #of players

Nah you're tripping, ok i could do with 32 maybe on some occasions, but it's perfectly fine..
Got it all installed, runs surprisingly well if I'm honest.

With Auto settings I'm running,

High Textures, everything else Medium @ 1920x1200 and averaging 40FPS, it does drop to 25FPS in some places which is a bit laggy but overall it's playable.

Although I do want it to run at least 30-40FPS minimum.

Won't be changing to the Q6600 as it is the B3 revision which I believe is rubbish at OC?

Looks like I will be updating my BIOS and going for 4.25Ghz to see if it will help at all.

Origin ID : Lukepett

Add me please
added
Damn i'm only still figuring out how awesome this game is. ~60 players playing and one round lasts almost 2 hours..
No words describe the awesomeness of this game :P
Quote from lukelfs :Got it all installed, runs surprisingly well if I'm honest.

With Auto settings I'm running,

High Textures, everything else Medium @ 1920x1200 and averaging 40FPS, it does drop to 25FPS in some places which is a bit laggy but overall it's playable.

Although I do want it to run at least 30-40FPS minimum.

Won't be changing to the Q6600 as it is the B3 revision which I believe is rubbish at OC?

Looks like I will be updating my BIOS and going for 4.25Ghz to see if it will help at all.

Origin ID : Lukepett

Add me please

Added.
Thanks for adding me

My FPS has gone really crappy for some reason, was running at 30-80FPS

Not it's around 25FPS everywhere
I went 43 to 3 in a Rush game on Khaarg Island today, I was the gunner in the attack chopper, with zoom optics, my mate flew me up really high and we rained hell down on the opposition. One guy kept trying to shoot us down, forced us to repair a few times but never killed us. Then right near the end of the game my mate swooped down past their spawn, and I spotted the same guy, jumped out of the chopper, landed behind him and knifed him for the last kill of the game. It was quite epic.

I recorded it, so I can probably upload it to youtube at some point.
Attached images
43 to 3 ah chopper.jpg
TBH, the gunner in the attack chopper should always equip flares.

BattleField 3
(1935 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG