The online racing simulator
Is this a joke?
(67 posts, started )
ROFL!
Awesome vid!!
Orange your still cryin arent you?

Try to **** off insteand.

Only thing you do is to whine and qq about wkd,

Wkd is still up and running , and full server everyday.

Your 32, and still crying like a baby atm?

Fine for it. You have been saying shit about wkd for along time.

Grow up, if u have a problem with us, Ignore us. Done deal,

DUSTED!
Dusted fo realz
WKD is 100% better then UGC, enough said!
Quote from edge3147 :This is all stupid and childish. It's a VIDEO GAME for crying out loud.

no. it shall be named as simulator, game, no.
why son
What? Devs doing their best to make this to be as realistic as it's possible for PC,but he just says " It's a VIDEO GAME for crying out loud."
Well,here we go,a nice demotivator to develop it further...
Quote from speed1230 :We've got ourselves the LFS Forum Oddball already
Speaking of which when does the awards start?

I beleive that it starts right on the first of January, but I'm not sure. I wasn't around the forums around this time last year or any of the previous years

World TBO Championship Series for best new league
Quote from Cornys :I beleive that it starts right on the first of January, but I'm not sure. I wasn't around the forums around this time last year or any of the previous years

World TBO Championship Series for best only new league

fixed
#61 - PoVo
Bitc...FEMALE Fights!
I prefer Tc City driving to WKD.

Cant wait until I get unbanned from TC city driving .

Tc city driving and LTC are better than wkd Imo.

The only thing i could say to make the Cops better at driving is banning GTR's.

This because most people cannot handle the amount of power that is delivered to them when they floor it so they just crash and spin out and blame either other people or the car it-self when it is actually their fault.
Quote from Weasley123 :WKD is the worst cruise server on LFS at the moment, too strict, LTC is the way forward (excuse the shameless promotion)

WKD IS the best.
(inb4 haters)
wkd was fun but well... ego + noobs = inventiveble funnys ( as seen in thread )

keep going team wkd, we love you're antics...
By all means guys, kids, whatevers, keep arguing, but for the love of pete someone explain to me the appeal of "cruising"? I mean seriously? Do you guys not have licenses, or a car worth shining up? And cruising in? You pay money? MONEY? For perks, to -drive-, not race, not recieve expert instruction on lines, theory, and etiquite on a server? Really? really...

I don't even go into LFS without operating at the tires' limits. w.. I'm ... I'm at a loss.
Quote from Voided :By all means guys, kids, whatevers, keep arguing, but for the love of pete someone explain to me the appeal of "cruising"? I mean seriously? Do you guys not have licenses, or a car worth shining up? And cruising in? You pay money? MONEY? For perks, to -drive-, not race, not recieve expert instruction on lines, theory, and etiquite on a server? Really? really...

I don't even go into LFS without operating at the tires' limits. w.. I'm ... I'm at a loss.

Theirs money to be made out of anything and everything. Seriously.

Is this a joke?
(67 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG