The online racing simulator
Is this a joke?
(67 posts, started )
Is this a joke?
Check out WKD's video on their official homepage..

http://wkd-cruise.net/

Some errr.. 'special' skilled drivers you got there. Hahahahah
#3 - Rysho
http://wkd-cruise.net/rules/
Quote :So our server remains suitable for all audiences, we have a few rules you must abide by when connected:
1) We encourage the use of speed hacks.
2) Ramming is allowed, but only on the highways.
3) You must not speak English.
4) Flooding is also compulsory.
5) All users are encouraged to find flaws in our insim. When discovered, you may exploit them for your own gain.
That’s it. We hope you enjoy the servers.

OMFGROFLMAO
Props to the UF1 driver.
#6 - 5haz
Looks like someones a bit bitter.
WKD has always been a joke as far as I'm concerned. Not allowing cruisers to have smart, childish names such as "Ben Dover" or "Mike Oxlong" is a ridiculous rule.
WKD admins are ego trippers.
There "cops" are mostly just kids driving with mouse and if they can't stop you by ramming you they accuse you of lag hacks and ban.
The video forgot about the variety of the cars that cops use. Oh wait they only use FXR.
#10 - kdo
They not only use fxr. look 1.1min to 1.10min
WKD cops, one best videos what i have seen!!! ROFL

"Oh no, that was a [TC] Cop"
WKD is the worst cruise server on LFS at the moment, too strict, LTC is the way forward (excuse the shameless promotion)
Quote from Weasley123 :WKD is the worst cruise server on LFS at the moment, too strict, LTC is the way forward (excuse the shameless promotion)

LTC was nice, until the reset.

IIRC you'd get 6 pounds per mile, which was a bit too little to me.
Even a fake simple site is better then that crappy thing of their own.
Must've been using a potato as the controller...
Looks like their old domain has been put out as available for sale and then someone have purchased it.

After the Z30 update with open tracks was released, WKD has been going pretty much down the hill.
Quote from Weasley123 :WKD is the worst cruise server on LFS at the moment, too strict, LTC is the way forward (excuse the shameless promotion)

UGC and LTC are prolly the two top right now. (quality and management wise)
Quote from edge3147 :UGC and LTC are prolly the two top right now. (quality and management wise)

Is the first one an objective opinion? (seeing you're a member)
Quote from edge3147 :UGC and LTC are prolly the two top right now. (quality and management wise)

Do not forget TC!
TROLLOLLOLOOL nice work ya done there

good thing i copyrighted our name and legal action is being taken so enjoy it whilst you can .

and UGC better than WKD ROFL CAKES BIRDMAN !!!!
#23 - pipa
Quote from Beaver08 :TROLLOLLOLOOL nice work ya done there

good thing i copyrighted our name and legal action is being taken so enjoy it whilst you can .

and UGC better than WKD ROFL CAKES BIRDMAN !!!!

You seriously need to stop humiliating yourself.
the only person who is gonna get humilated is when i drag their ass down to the police station for copyright infringment

Is this a joke?
(67 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG