The online racing simulator
If something is good for you, it doesn't means it'll be good for him.

k?
Quote from E.Reiljans :If something is good for you, it doesn't means it'll be good for him.

k?

he asked if that fan is good. i have the same.its good. keeps my i7 @ 25 c over 4 ghz in a packed mid atx case
it will be good for him too
k?
Quote from E.Reiljans :dB is SI unit of measuring noise.

No it's not. It's like saying that decimeter is an SI unit for measuring distance.
Your 95W i7, right.
Also, either your thermal sensor is broken or it's cold in your room. Get yourself a heater or smth
Quote from E.Reiljans :Your 95W i7, right.
Also, either your thermal sensor is broken or it's cold in your room. Get yourself a heater or smth

i have to go wrap presents
y u no believe.
Attached images
no.jpg
What's your room temp?
i love heat so its always at 75 F
Well, then, as I said - your sensor is broken.
Try some other app.. e.g. SpeedFan or Speccy or smth.
speed fan,easytune(mb software) and bios show around 22-26 c
Attached images
temp.jpg
Well dunno that's weird.. Even top-tier coolers like Noctua NH-D14 have at least +3°C offset to room temp.
Try RealTemp as last resort, if it shows same thing - I have no idea what to think.
you can say its pretty good cooler :P
Attached images
temp2.jpg
Nop. broken temp sensor it is, cause 75°F = 24°C, and you have 20°C.. a cooler without TEC element can't do that just physically.
what 75 c r u talkin about?
A typo.
actually i dont think its 75f in my room. the thermo in the midle of apartment is set to 75,but my room is always colder coz i got 3 windows and old usa window technology sux
Quote from E.Reiljans :Btw, kind of off-topic, but does anyone knows of low cost CPU cooler that has HUGE base plate (the thing that touches CPU)? I need it for non-PC related project (max. 30W TDP), so I'd really want it to be cheap & huge.

what do plan to do?

look out for HTPC coolers, since those are meant for pretty slim cases some are quite wide to get a similar heat dissipation.

http://www.alternate.de/html/p ... e/Big_Shuriken_2/906238/?

http://www.alternate.de/html/p ... e/Shuriken_Rev._B/31524/?
Quote from ACCAkut :what do plan to do?

9x Cree XM-L, driven at 2A each :P
Most HTPC coolers have small bases, no way I could fit 9 XM-L's there (3x3), they could fit 4 at most (2x2), but Shuriken Rev. B looks like it could fit even 10 (3x2 on base plate, 2 on each side chunk). Thanks :P
G27, TH8's, ECCI, 50' Plazma
Hello everyone,
First time post newbe and new to sim racing...well, 1 years worth anyway and with the holiday period upon us it was time I became a sim racing junky and looking around for new sims to purchase.
I have only had 2 days experience with LFS and I am enjoying it alot , once you set up everything and learn the lay of the land, so to speak.
I thought I would show my set up (hope I did it right)...it includes a G27, ECCI Trackstar 6000 Pedals, 2x Thrustmaster TH8 Shifters, Derek Speare Button Box, Astro A40 Mix Amp, and a pair of Ultrasone Edition 8 Headphones.
Computer - Windows 7, Intel i7, Asus P8 P67 Evo motherboard, 4 GB Kingston Hyper-X 1600MHz ram, Radeon 2GB HD 6950 Flex Edition, 1x Western Digital Black 1TB 7200 Harddrive, Blu Ray and DVD drives, Logitech wireless Keyboard and Mouse.
Thanks for stopping by....

Looking forward to S3 in this sim....
kind regards
TH8
Attached images
RIG SET UP COMPLETE.jpg
COMPUTER.jpg
G27.jpg
ULTRASONE.jpg
Wow, 7 gears, do you drive BF1 with that shifter or what?
Quote from E.Reiljans :Nop. broken temp sensor it is, cause 75°F = 24°C, and you have 20°C.. a cooler without TEC element can't do that just physically.

That has nothing to do with a DTS sensor being broken or not. If that was the case, pretty much all CPUs would have broken sensors. When the core temperatures are more than 40-50K away from TJMax, the DTS sensors are not really precise and show values that are sometimes below room temperature. Above 50 or 60°C they should be relatively precise as you approach the TJMax.
G27, handbrake, sequential shifter
Nexus RX-8500
Sabertooh p67
i5 2500k
gtx560ti
hyper-x 1600mhz cl9
Xonar D2

Bought the zalman cooler many years ago when it was still top of the class, if someone is being whiny about it.
Here is mine cockpit
Attached images
my lfs rig.png

Post your "LFS" rig..
(3080 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG