The online racing simulator
HAHAHaahahahahahhaha. No.
Quote from dadge :HAHAHaahahahahahhaha. No.

That's just your personal opinion.
are you being serious? why do you have sand in your vagina? my post was not opinion. it was a post. nothing more. nothing less. just a post. you're suggesting that i'm a slave to a person i've never met. even though you've got nothing to support this claim. have a think about what you're saying. you can't even say you're joking because even as a joke, it's shite.
maybe if i had quoted you and posted a meme with something like "joke fail" you might have understood. but nope. i had to go and spoil it by using more that two "Ha-Ha"s, followed by a one word sentence. i'll try to make it easier next time.

I always enjoy our "talks". you always confirm for me that verbal faceplants do happen.
Quote from dadge :even though you've got nothing to support this claim.

I have a proofpic.
lolol some pics of inside. I might make a false floor or something since the cables from psu are just bunched up and ugly

Quote from PLAYAPIMP :lolol some pics of inside. I might make a false floor or something since the cables from psu are just bunched up and ugly

That case looks nice, which one is it?
Also, nice @ Hyper 212+ :P
Quote from E.Reiljans :I have a proofpic.

well i guess that's it then. it's like you're both Jedwards at the same time in one body.
Quote from E.Reiljans :That case looks nice, which one is it?
Also, nice @ Hyper 212+ :P

Its a Antec 902 v3. And the 212+ I have electric tape on top to cover empty holes where air escapes. Dropped temps 2C
Seems like an allright case, but it would be better if the HDD's were mounted with the cables on the rear like mine so you don't have the cables inside your case.
Quote from PLAYAPIMP :Its a Antec 902 v3. And the 212+ I have electric tape on top to cover empty holes where air escapes. Dropped temps 2C

Erm.. you got lower temp by preventing hot air from escaping the case? Sounds weird to me.. :S
Quote from E.Reiljans :Erm.. you got lower temp by preventing hot air from escaping the case? Sounds weird to me.. :S

on top of the 212+ not the case lol
Quote from PLAYAPIMP :on top of the 212+ not the case lol

Oh, I see. Mine never exceeds 45°C on full load anyways, so I don't worry about it :P

Tried installing one more fan in rear of your case, pulling hot air out? I think it'd make some difference.
Quote from E.Reiljans :Oh, I see. Mine never exceeds 45°C on full load anyways, so I don't worry about it :P

Tried installing one more fan in rear of your case, pulling hot air out? I think it'd make some difference.

What I did was use the case fans exhaust as a pull fan for the 212+. I just got another 4pin fan so now I can use push/pull on my 212+ and still have my exhaust fan I have my 995 at 4ghz with 1.4v. Doesnt pass 54C under 100% load so im happy with my 212
Quote from PLAYAPIMP :I have my 995 at 4ghz with 1.4v. Doesnt pass 54C under 100% load so im happy with my 212

995? Err.. what's that? You mean 955? :3
Quote from dadge :but yeah, thanks for the insight. i think i'll look into this a bit deeper.

If you are looking into using a distributed parity RAID setup, you should read up on "unrecoverable read errors".
Quote from E.Reiljans :995? Err.. what's that? You mean 955? :3

Yes 955 and I put the case fan back on and put the new PMW fan on the 212+
Quote from PLAYAPIMP :Yes 955 and I put the case fan back on and put the new PMW fan on the 212+

Nice

Had X4 too (but it was 945), couldn't get it over 3.6 GHz back then. (but it was 95W, not 125W like yours :P)
Quote from E.Reiljans :Nice

Had X4 too (but it was 945), couldn't get it over 3.6 GHz back then. (but it was 95W, not 125W like yours :P)

yea for some reason its not stable anymore with 1.375v on core so I raised it up to 1.4v and its stable. 56C on 100%load with itntelburn test. Might get a D14 when BD releases
Quote from PLAYAPIMP :Might get a D14 when BD releases

Nah BD's won't be that hot, their max. TDP will be 125W just like your CPU. 212+ will do just fine :P
My spec for lfs

Cool lighting. I think I also like the readings at the front of the case.
i love that mobo,fell in love first time i saw on newegg,but i cant be rebuilding pc every 2 year,what do i do with old parts? no1 buys it..
Why would one need 3 monitors on 3 different places?
Quote from e2mustang :i love that mobo,fell in love first time i saw on newegg,but i cant be rebuilding pc every 2 year,what do i do with old parts? no1 buys it..

I could take them off your hands for free though, problem solved.

Picture of inside of my "Ultra Elite Gaming Machine"

Bad cable management because this "Elite" case doesen't allow cable management.

And computer specs for the lazy ones:
Intel P4 540 3.2GHz HT s775
1.5GB RAM
Asus P5GDC Deluxe
Asus EAH3650 Silent
Fortron 350W

Fan on GPU cooler because if I can go cooler, then why not ~35C usually.
for that much i keep it

Post your "LFS" rig..
(3080 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG