The online racing simulator
#1 - CSF
Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa

I hope those aren't shopped because they are simply amazing. At the speed Kunos works I doubt we will see this in 2012 though. The feel and physics of his projects are second to none IMO. I'll definately be keeping an eye on this. I already subscribed to his mailing list.
2012? Right...
Well if you honestly think about it, it's not going to take much physics-wise, as they have all that in the works from previous stuff (nKp and FVA). The bulk of things will be coming in terms of content (which looks to be in progress already). The graphics already looked to be overhauled as well. Notice the site says "team" and not just Kunos himself, so I don't think it will have the slow progression like nKp.
Does anyone know if we're gonna be able to buy the game once it's finished? Because I will happily pay a lot for a good sim, I won't even think of playing something that will cost me a tenner a month though!

greetz

der butz
#8 - troy
This is me when I saw those pictures
Quote from aroX123 :This is me when I saw those pictures

Well this looks stunning so far. Can't wait for some more news.

I didn't realize you were so fat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfYe4UicOvE
Should work without subtitles

Anyways, that lotys 49 looks great. I think winged single seaters have been the best part of nkpro. Cars with no downforce or no wings have not. I think the f1800 is not very good and the 1600 is good but nothign amazing imho. Kind of difficult to predict how the lotus is going to be...
I have not heared about this game before, but looks intersting. Graphic wise it looks stunning!
#15 - robt
Nice to see the imola circuit back in a simulation too. One of my favorite tracks.
I wonder if it'll have a usable GUI.

Haha didn't expect to see a gif from an awesome Finnish sketch show on international forum.
Quote from PMD9409 :I didn't realize you were so fat.

You calling someone fat? :ices_rofl
Quote from PMD9409 :I didn't realize you were so fat.

Only because your so fat that you cant open your eye lids because they weigh too much

A little bit of jizz did come out when I saw this thread though
looks pretty but feels silly
stop releasing new games just to ask money from us for 'some' content
Quote :The Assetto Corsa physics engine has been designed and coded from the ground up...

physics engine like this begs to be used with officially licensed content: As such, Assetto Corsa will include renditions of international circuits, global car brands, racing prototypes, historic cars, single seaters and some of the most iconic cars ever built...

Hmm... so it's not NKP. And... no fantasy cars. Interesting...
I wonder if netkar2 (which is what it is really) will have the same dodgy setups that bear correlation to actual numbers, measurements and forces? That has annoyed me no end trying to set a car up with 16mm ride height only to have it rubbing on the track constantly.
i've seen a bmw 1 M in the video. for that i buy it !
Quote from BigPeBe :Haha didn't expect to see a gif from an awesome Finnish sketch show on international forum.

aroX123 gets a LFSforum Gold Membership for that post.

Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8871 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG