The online racing simulator
Quote from Bose321 :I assumed 1920x1080 will do. Hope you like it.

Awesome, thanks a lot!
Quote from Bose321 :Glad you like it.

I assumed 1920x1080 will do. Hope you like it.

y u no watch the details ! slicks again,tire in arches.. in nikis render right front tire floating etc. hi
Quote from e2mustang :y u no watch the details ! slicks again,tire in arches.. in nikis render right front tire floating etc. hi

The slicks are OK for me though, as it's a replica of a NASCAR skin
i get that but tire is still floating :P
I finally have more time now, but I need to spend it on doing absolutely nothing I spent the last 3 months on some tedious 3D work and now have to do anything else than 3D.

Ps. your facebook link doesn't work.
Quote from e2mustang :y u no watch the details ! slicks again,tire in arches.. in nikis render right front tire floating etc. hi

I am paying attention to the details. Look the right front tire, there's a 3D modeled thread. Also the wheel is not floating, I think my shadow is doing weird.
Quote from Bose321 :Also the wheel is not floating, I think my shadow is doing weird.

It's possibly a too interpolated GI solution. I'd fix it in Photoshop.
could i get one for dis? use the skin thats in the zip- it is hires
Attached images
FZR_porschevortexsmall.jpg
Attached files
FZR_porschevortex.zip - 1.9 MB - 387 views
thats perfect bose! thanks a bunch
-
(polpottima) DELETED by polpottima
skin
my skin
Attached images
xfg_oma.jpg
oma.jpg
Quote from leonardo555 :
Just a preview, if you like it I can do the size you want and the XRT as well.
(Don't blame me for the reflections, blame LFS for low-poly cars)

That's like saying F1 sucks big time - because you can't go rallying in one. Sure there's limitations, but if you want to become the artist, then it's your job to present the render in a workable way.

Pro photographers do this and they don't have to worry about lowres cars or whatnot. What they do is to plan how they want their light and reflections on the subject as well as pick the right angles and so on. Don't just do a quick job, hit render and expect good results. The renders may not be good even with a gazillion poly model, because there's much more to visuals than polycount.
Quote from r4ptor :That's like saying F1 sucks big time - because you can't go rallying in one. Sure there's limitations, but if you want to become the artist, then it's your job to present the render in a workable way.

Pro photographers do this and they don't have to worry about lowres cars or whatnot. What they do is to plan how they want their light and reflections on the subject as well as pick the right angles and so on. Don't just do a quick job, hit render and expect good results. The renders may not be good even with a gazillion poly model, because there's much more to visuals than polycount.

Dude, to be honest it's a simple render I did. I don't want to spend 10 hours fixxing it. If I were working as Pro I would do this, but I'm not.
Quote from leonardo555 :Dude, to be honest it's a simple render I did. I don't want to spend 10 hours fixxing it. If I were working as Pro I would do this, but I'm not.

Then say it was done in a rush, and don't blame LFS for it - we all know how the models are. I've done tons of renders and none of my reflections look that bad. Yours however look like the car had 3/4 of the polys reduced.

You need to pay attention to lighting and how you add the reflector - do it enough times and you'll be able to come up with better renders in same or even less time depending on final overall quality. But in this case. Same time or faster, for sure.
see thats why i stopped rendering,i cant find more options to show a good render
Quote from r4ptor :Then say it was done in a rush, and don't blame LFS for it - we all know how the models are. I've done tons of renders and none of my reflections look that bad. Yours however look like the car had 3/4 of the polys reduced.

You need to pay attention to lighting and how you add the reflector - do it enough times and you'll be able to come up with better renders in same or even less time depending on final overall quality. But in this case. Same time or faster, for sure.

Dude, if I want to make it looks smooth, I can, as you can see it here.

I'm not talking about me, I know how to do, I'm not a PRO but I have the basic knowledge, that's not the point, I just said LFS cars sucks, as RB4, for example.

Attached images
fzr-_out.jpg
No one needs to be a pro to be able to do good renders.
r4ptor your being a bit critical considering this is all done for free...

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG