The online racing simulator
Sweet skins and renders
a bit more lighting on the renders and they would be even better!
Awesome skin, just needs a bit more lighting like xtraction said. Would make it really stand out.
It would be great if someone could render my skin
Attached images
MRT_Benetton.JPG
It would be great if you could show us you drive that car.
Maybe he just enjoys skinning cars? he has posted it in the skin thread stating he just uses the cmx viewer. At least he's contributing something to the community

Link
Quote from Bose321 :It would be great if you could show us you drive that car.

If the demo players are doing textures for S1 / S2 cars, it doesn't mean that they're playing with the S1 / S2 license cars. I think in this forum are many people who don't play LFS, but they're just doing textures with CMX Viewer.
How does this look?
Attached images
MRT_Benetton_Render_01.png
Can some one render my skyn?
Attached images
FZR_HL16_CL.jpg
I think I'll give it a try later as well.
Has this been rendered yet, If not could you please render my skin?
Attached images
XRT_PR4takumi.jpg
AE86 Render. Unfortunately I imported XRG instead of XRT and didn't realise until I was almost finished, which is a shame because I spent some time texturing it...

Preview:

Hi-Res
Raw Render

Will be doing FZR soon as well hopefully.

EDIT: Check out the improved version!
Here
Thats nice,maybe you could make rims satin black to see them better. shame i deleted all my 3d stuff,no time
Thanks! Anyways, any rim suggestions for the FZR, and in general how would you like the render, HLNano?
Still not perfect, but I think it's decent at least...

Preview below. It actually was just a test so it's not as tweaked as full-res image.

FZR Render
Where can i get the 3d models from to render with?
Please, render my skin. Please nice race wheels

Preview:

Final Render

^^ Make sure to see it.
WOOOOW amazing, wonderful, gooood job. Thank you very much
Np, love rendering stuff... Yet I'm using HDRs so it's kinda cheating.. but next time it will be 100% my job.
Hello, will you be render my skin for XRR? please! It's for the background of my desktop
@AudiTT - Just finished my exams so expect the render soon. It just would be appreciated if you could give me some idea for rims.

And as promised, reworked the FZR.

Link

I realised when I saw it in full res that the sparkle doesn't look very good... hope you can live with it.

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG