The online racing simulator
BattleField 3
(1935 posts, started )
Quote from Mustangman759 :or im using a stinger and raping you

you? never.

Quote from Mysho :Y u no have this game yet? Better than sex with gf.

oh boy.. i think i would choose the last one. or ur gf sux? :P
Some idiot hacker in a server last night. He joined on our team first, the he switched sides, then switched again. He was using the EOD BOT
Attached images
bf3 2011-12-20 02-15-17-19.jpg
Thats a pretty good KDR.

Someone help a poor danish kid out..... :/
Quote from Bose321 :
Shooting BMX isn't that hard though with his big head...

you saying he is smarter than e2?
@dennis what do you need help with?
Lol no, just meant the physical size of his head.

Just started using the assault class with a G3 (loved that weapon in BF3) and going great so far, almost 2 ranks up in 1 match...
Quote from e2mustang :you? never.

oh boy.. i think i would choose the last one. or ur gf sux? :P

she doesn't, i even pause a video game because of her, she should marry me...

it's hard to find a ****ing time to play this, i am like everywhere else just not at home... and if i do i am hell of a tired to play... hopefully my christmas eve will look like bf3 eve.
@Bose
I dare you to do it when you and your friends are not helping you!
Because like that is pretty easy target..
e2, tomorrow lets kick his @$$
Ahaha battle of the sniper headshots.
Just took out the helicopter while i was capturing the C flag (Hotel) on Sharqi with my T-90, he was trying to leave the TV station, tripple kill Love moments like these
Quote from Boris Lozac :Just took out the helicopter while i was capturing the C flag (Hotel) on Sharqi with my T-90, he was trying to leave the TV station, tripple kill Love moments like these

How did you get a triple kill from destroying an Attack Chopper?
Quote from Uke :How did you get a triple kill from destroying an Attack Chopper?

Stuff can happen. I blew up a tank with an RPG and got 4 kills. Why? Not sure exactly because the tank was pretty far away, there might have been engineers repairing it or something.

In Boris' case, it could have been something like the chopper falling on someone. Or he could be talking about the wrong chopper.
Quote from FRZN-95 :@Bose
I dare you to do it when you and your friends are not helping you!
Because like that is pretty easy target..

Go try yourself, alot harder then it might seem. And also he only helped me with the first few shots, the rest was done by myself.

e2, lets do 2000+
Quote from Bose321 :Lol no, just meant the physical size of his head.

Just started using the assault class with a G3 (loved that weapon in BF3) and going great so far, almost 2 ranks up in 1 match...

so how does the BF3 G3 compare to other versions? i usually end up using it in everything it's available in but haven't gone down the co op route yet to unlock it
Quote from tinvek :so how does the BF3 G3 compare to other versions? i usually end up using it in everything it's available in but haven't gone down the co op route yet to unlock it

It's okay (great in close combat), but when you have to shoot far and precise it's a little to rough for me. Too much recoil and not enough bullets to just spray. It felt a lot better in BF2 too me. I still love it, but only if you encounter enemies from close.
Freezing problem
I bought this game a couple of weeks ago but haven't been able to evaluate it properly because of a freezing problem--After about 20 minutes or so the game would suddenly freeze with the sound looping, forcing me to do a warm reboot.

Such freezes kind of remind me of problem I had back in the day when I was into overclocking and the system would become too hot. However, all my components are running at stock speed. Plus, I haven't experienced any other freezing problems with my current rig.

Still, I re-applied some thermal paste (I was a bit careless the first time around), installed an extra fan to cool the south (north?) bridge and so forth.

When that didn't help I gave up. I mean, if my old rig is too crappy to run this game then fine. I've got other stuff I can do!

But last night I googled a bit and it seems *a lot* of people are having the same problems. And equally as many "solutions" have been posted, ranging from disabling Origin In Game to disablng Realtek audio Drivers to using 3rd party tools to underclock your hardware or even hacking the bf3 executable to allow it to allocate more than 2gb of ram. Simply put, at the official forum no one has any idea what they're talking about.

So ... LFS dudes. Do any of you guys happen to know what the REAL problem is and if so, is there a fix?

Regards,

Thomas

PS:

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-EP45-DS3 (intel chipset / realtek audio) (But I'm having the same issue with and old PCI Sound Blaster.)
GPU: ATi Radeon HD 4670
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600
Quote from Bose321 :Go try yourself, alot harder then it might seem. And also he only helped me with the first few shots, the rest was done by myself.

e2, lets do 2000+

yea hes doing 2000+ not you son.
I found that if your game has frozen recently give it about 5-10 minutes and then play again. You should be able to finish a few rounds. It also helps if you play on less populated servers
my game freezes all the time when i spawn into a heli,any heli.. and its fkin annoying.
Problem nvidia?
If you're having lag problems I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my game freezing when I climb into a vehicle ain't one

BattleField 3
(1935 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG