The online racing simulator
F08
Attached images
1 2 narrow.jpg
Attached images
driver focus.jpg
Deggis if that was referring to me, I'm afraid that's the best my card can offer. 64mb ATI on a 2 year old laptop.

For screenshots I always set everything to max in ATI control panel, set max screen resolution (1280x1024) in LFS + all the graphics to max there as well.

Sadly, that's as good as it gets.

The poor performance is highlighted on those B&W shots even more, because I increased the contrast quite a lot to get the effect that I wanted.
Visor reflections
Attached images
helmet reflection 2 copy.jpg
Quote from pdanev :Deggis if that was referring to me, I'm afraid that's the best my card can offer. 64mb ATI on a 2 year old laptop.

But when you only start LFS for taking screenshots, it doesn't matter if you're having 5 fps because you can't see fps in the screenshots. I'm sure LFS runs well enough (for taking screenshots) with FSAA/AF. Or at least resize screenshots from higher resolution to 1024x768 to compensate the lack of FSAA. And on some screens you could use blurring.
I know, but as I said, whenever I make screenshots, I set all the graphics to max, don't care about fps just about quality so I set everything as high as possible.

PS: About blurring, I think that it won't look very realistic to apply blur. All the picture content is relatively close and there's no object in the foreground to focus on. I did some minor blur only on the last one.

PS2: Vale, last one is very cool.
Oops, I was supposed to say softening, not blurring.
Love this corner
Attached images
edge.jpg
:up: very nice
wow... shows off how wide the track really is lol
Photoshopped a few of my screenshots earlier, thought I might post them up
Attached images
306 side.jpg
drift1.jpg
drift 2.jpg
Untitled-1.jpg
^^ Like the first one especially but turns some AA on
Yeah, I should do that. Ive tried it before but cos of my crappy graphics card it makes the game run at 4 fps, but then i suppose for screenshot stuff its not really important...
The RAC in a 5 minute edit.

- EDIT - Played around with some colours with the second version.
Attached images
RAC01.jpg
RAC02.jpg
the blur is quite nice, but the road behind the windscreen looks strange... like there had to be the horizon visible...
there is lol its at the very bottom of the bar.. thing

its going up a hill
2nd pic is pretty big
Attached images
kyoto.jpg
BIG.jpg
Attached images
spin.jpg
Quote from VALE 46 :

awesome skin
Quote from Tanuva :the blur is quite nice, but the road behind the windscreen looks strange... like there had to be the horizon visible...

Actually, I think I forgot one of the blur filters in the windscreen that is applied to the rest of the background, so it may look funny. It wouldn't have affected the horizon though.
My peaceful testing session @ Fern Bay turned suddenly into a heavy rainstorm...
Attached images
fb_rain.jpg
South City. One of the areas "beyond the barriers."

Edited pics
(14119 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG