The online racing simulator
(NEW) [RASD] racing team, join up HERE!
(61 posts, started )
Quote from The Moose :No, a "Gay" is a "queer".

As i am neither a "Gay" or a "Queer" and i have a life and am having fun, I'm not quite sure what your getting at.

Good luck with your team. how's it going?

So far he's made:
0 new members
2 Bans from servers
10 Enemys
1 public humiliation.

Good to his standards
Quote from NathanRx-7 :So far he's made:
0 new members
2 Bans from servers
10 Enemys
1 public humiliation.

Ahh, as i suspected. Another spectacular success
cnijoyn?

:laola::laola::laola::laola::laola::bounce8::bounce8::bounce8::bounce8::bounce8:
#29 - Dru
Quote from oscarhardwick :[RASD] renult auto sport demo!, this team is mainly for demo use but will also be running on s2 for those who have it, ill wait 4 a couple of ppl to join up by posting on this thread and then l8r release i will release skins for the team members, let me no if ur interested and then we will talk; only need a 1:38 or less @ blackwood in xf gti, plz take notice of all this skins will soon folo... ty!

BTW is Renault deliberately spelt incorrectly? is that so you don't have to pay copyright on it?

Good luck with your......team, whoops sorry, with your venture
New skin.
Attached images
XFG_rasd.jpg
hahah renult.. yu spel very gud
Quote from oscarhardwick :ha, u little gay, get a life and attempt 2 live it

wow, another great comeback.

Is that all you can manage? "get a life" and "gay" are proving very popular in your limited vocabulary.

What is it with all the 'gay' insults? It's 2008. Being gay isn't anything to be ashamed of. Grow up.
Why not go and insult Becky by calling her gay? See what response you get

Hows the kindergarten, err.... i mean team?
dead and buried, ive been really nieave about all of this, im just gonna stick with nitra for now i think although me and a couple of others have decided to start a champ car series for vo8, theres a practice race on the nitra team server tonight @ 6, ty all 4 ur pretty useless support, but still, i think ive learnt from my mistakes
Oscar, NiTRa server may not be up tonight if we can't get hold of our techie.

DK
that's a very immature way for a NiTRa team member to act, with the name calling and all (Oscar). Oh! Well he must not be in our team, he's got another tag in his sig! My mistake...
wat so ur sayin im out of the team?>
.....sorry but, LOL.

You have another teams tag in your sig, so he is assuming you are not in nitra and in that team, whatever it is.

I dunno if nitra have a team forum but I suggest you talk about this there or talk to one of them via PM, email, MSN or whatever. Running a team and dealing with the politics that goes along with that out in the open and on a public forum is not good and will always lead to bad things.

From the last 3 posts I've seen from you I suggest you think more and put more effort into what you post, I don't mean to sound like a dick but they are not making you look good.

Hope you get it all sorted out.
Don't worry Garph, we have each other's msn usernames. It'll be sorted. I reacted a little harshly there i guess.
#41 - CSF
GRATS OSCAR!

(sorry, had to. Blame Oscar! )

Quote from oscarhardwick :[RASD] renult auto sport demo!, this team is mainly for demo use but will also be running on s2 for those who have it, ill wait 4 a couple of ppl to join up by posting on this thread and then l8r release i will release skins for the team members, let me no if ur interested and then we will talk; only need a 1:38 or less @ blackwood in xf gti, plz take notice of all this skins will soon folo... ty!

Why was my account hacked when I first joined. (Looks shifty).
Quote from oscarhardwick :Why was my account hacked when I first joined. (Looks shifty).

cover your tracks while you still can!
Best bump in history!

http://www.dyslexiaaction.org.uk/ (not funny)

Trollololololololololololololololololololololololololololol
is it to late to join the team?
yes.
-
(Emyn) DELETED by Emyn
lol

(NEW) [RASD] racing team, join up HERE!
(61 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG