The online racing simulator
(NEW) [RASD] racing team, join up HERE!
(61 posts, started )
[RASD] renult auto sport demo!, this team is mainly for demo use but will also be running on s2 for those who have it, ill wait 4 a couple of ppl to join up by posting on this thread and then l8r release i will release skins for the team members, let me no if ur interested and then we will talk; only need a 1:38 or less @ blackwood in xf gti, plz take notice of all this skins will soon folo... ty!
ok, ur in 4 now cuz its an empty team, we do rallyx an race,no server @ the mo, but there soon will b, sent u skins an sets, have fun, meet on airattack server in 10, k?
Do you have to only be able to communicate in text speak to join?
really theres nothin u really need 2 b able 2 do, just tell me that u want 2 join and ill send u the skin files, k?
Quote from oscarhardwick :[RASD] renult auto sport demo!, this team is mainly for demo use but will also be running on s2 for those who have it, ill wait 4 a couple of ppl to join up by posting on this thread and then l8r release i will release skins for the team members, let me no if ur interested and then we will talk; only need a 1:38 or less @ blackwood in xf gti, plz take notice of all this skins will soon folo... ty!

ANYONE?##
You posted this 2,5 hours ago.
And ur point is?...?
That you are far too impatient.
Quote from oscarhardwick :[RASD] renult auto sport demo!, this team is mainly for demo use but will also be running on s2 for those who have it, ill wait 4 a couple of ppl to join up by posting on this thread and then l8r release i will release skins for the team members, let me no if ur interested and then we will talk; only need a 1:38 or less @ blackwood in xf gti, plz take notice of all this skins will soon folo... ty!

cmon ppl!
:huepfenic:huepfenic:huepfenic:huepfenic:huepfenic:huepfenic:huepfenic:huepfenic:huepfenic
Looks like a really mature and serious team.
zeug, we should jump ships from our teams and join.
well if ur not gonna b serious bout it, i suggest that u go away and enjoy ur crappt ctra racing
Quote from oscarhardwick :well if ur not gonna b serious bout it, i suggest that u go away and enjoy ur crappt ctra racing

Tbh, i think CTRA is way more developed than, this, if you wish to call it, 'Team'. So dont go knocking others.
Quote from oscarhardwick :well if ur not gonna b serious bout it, i suggest that u go away and enjoy ur crappt ctra racing

Crappy CTRA? Hehe... Good luck with your "team".

BTW, if you think CTRA racing is crappy then what is your "team" going to do? Sit and chat? Cruise? Oh I see, Demo is it? so you are a bunch of crashers? Huh? You'll go far......aha I see you requested some banger skins, that's all I need to know....

And another thing, I think that everyone who replied was being quite serious mate......apart from Dustin there...he's abit strange, look out for him....j/k
Quote from U4IK ST8 :Crappy CTRA? Hehe... Good luck with your "team".

BTW, if you think CTRA racing is crappy then what is your "team" going to do? Sit and chat? Cruise? Oh I see, Demo is it? so you are a bunch of crashers? Huh? You'll go far......aha I see you requested some banger skins, that's all I need to know....

And another thing, I think that everyone who replied was being quite serious mate......apart from Dustin there...he's abit strange, look out for him....j/k

Lol :P
Quote :[RASD] renult auto sport demo!, this team is mainly for demo use but will also be running on s2 for those who have it, ill wait 4 a couple of ppl to join up by posting on this thread and then l8r release i will release skins for the team members, let me no if ur interested and then we will talk; only need a 1:38 or less @ blackwood in xf gti, plz take notice of all this skins will soon folo... ty!

:noob:

If CTRA is crap racing, please could you direct me to some public servers with higher quality racing. Or maybe let me know what awesome ideas your 'team' has to rock my sim racing world.

kthxbai (see, i'm leaning to talk like a twat too. Soon i'll be ready for your team )
moose, ur a quier an should go get a life, have fun u lot!:chairs::chairs::chairs::chairs::chairs::chairs::chairs::chairs::chairs::chairs::chairs::chairs::chairs::chairs::chairs::chairs::chairs::chairs::chairs:
Would someone please lock this?
It's stupid
do wat u like!
post your skins!
A Gay!
No, a "Gay" is a "queer".

As i am neither a "Gay" or a "Queer" and i have a life and am having fun, I'm not quite sure what your getting at.

Good luck with your team. how's it going?

(61 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG