The online racing simulator
iRacing
(13603 posts, closed, started )
Was on about 500kbp/s
I haven't been on iRacing in a while but I downloaded the update earlier, I'll probably give them C6R a spin tonight since I saw it got the NTM.
It's up.
Quote from PMD9409 :It's up.

Website is, other stuff isn't from what it's telling me.

EDIT : website too damn slow, i gave up with that shit.
Well it went down again
Update doesn't work anymore either... :arge:
My update sped through and finished after it went back up.
Well it is a NASCAR simulator.
Jesus Christ, Oulton Park is a let down. Laser Scanned my arse.

Lodge is too open, and there's almost no bumps on that section of track when you disable the brittens chicane.
Shell Oil hairpin (i know this sounds anal but it's supposed to be a LASER SCANNED TRACK) doesn't have a thick enough kerb on the inside..
Also, the Fosters circuit never runs with the knickerbrook chicane so don't know why it's even in the game.
Tried to purchase it and Kentucky to stay 100% and site went down as I was paying. If I get charged more than once, I want a refund and then some.
Quote from PMD9409 :Tried to purchase it and Kentucky to stay 100% and site went down as I was paying. If I get charged more than once, I want a refund and then some.

damn right!
The mx5 is kinda twitchy now and feels weird. Feels like it has 250 degrees rotation.
mx5 feels very weird now. More acceleration it seems but off throttle oversteer is unreal you have to keep partial throttle.. it handles like fwd like the Skip barber (in a lift off oversteer sense).
Open diff I assume you mean?
Quote from PMD9409 :Open diff I assume you mean?

The higher end road going MX5s had an LSD, surely the iRacing racing ones have ?
Any one tried the Corvette yet? Is Oulton not a perfect reproduction?
Quote from PMD9409 :Open diff I assume you mean?

Well it's obvious the Skip Barber IS open diff judging by the game, but even in open diff RWD car if you're sideways and you kick it full of throttle you're gonna spin, in iRacing in the Skip you can pull the front back inline with alot of throttle.

PS . talking about the otm for skip, haven't tried it yet.
Quote from Jshort :The mx5 is kinda twitchy now and feels weird. Feels like it has 250 degrees rotation.

+1

Quote from BlueFlame :mx5 feels very weird now. More acceleration it seems but off throttle oversteer is unreal you have to keep partial throttle..

+1

I'm a straight second slower. Hopefully with a bit more practice I can get to within .6 of my previous time.

49.9 sofar.
Quote from anttt69 : Is Oulton not a perfect reproduction?

Just been to my brothers to check out Oulton and it looks absolutely spot on.
Quote from The Moose :Just been to my brothers to check out Oulton and it looks absolutely spot on.

Been many times to Oulton, must be aspect ratio the game uses, or my resolution, but doesn't feel like oulton at all. Not bumpy enough on the hill unless they got them ironed out.
Quote from BlueFlame :Been many times to Oulton, must be aspect ratio the game uses, or my resolution, but doesn't feel like oulton at all. Not bumpy enough on the hill unless they got them ironed out.

This might seem stupid, but try driving it with a car on the OTM, might feel more bumps. Just a theory.

In other news, for the top oval cars I can't decide if they have been improved or are just as crap but now in a different way.

And Oulton seems just fine. I turned my graphics down though and the curbs are blurry, first time I've seen that. Not a big deal though, I never pay attention to the graphics of anything (unless it looks like N64 or something).
Setup screen on the impalla cars just seems useless with the weight and ride height numbers bouncing all over the place.
This thread is closed

iRacing
(13603 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG