The online racing simulator
Quote from de Souza :Can you stop spoiling it? Thanks.

Cmon, i'm not spoiling it till half the post, stop reading
Quote from Boris Lozac :I'm not saying that, far from it, but did you honestly expected that kind of movie after that awesome opening scene? Awfull love story, and that kind of story in general, what was the point of that scene in the elevator, why did he smashed his skull and why did they showed that, what was the point? What about that totally naive behavior in the last scene, turning his back like that.. i mean it's full of stupid directing choices.

I think a lot of people are getting annoyed over the fact that there was very little actual driving... Certainly less than one would expect from a movie called, "Drive". And the driving they did have, was done quite poorly. The audio anyway...

What did make the movie for me was everything you actually listed as the negatives. The overdone gore (so to speak) scenes, the dark, "mysterious" characters, the slow burning story. The romance in itself was fairly interesting as well, and that IMO had a lot to do with the main character and the way he is portrayed.

If you actually read up on the movie and some of the connotations behind it, you would see that there are loads of different meanings in it. Heck, even the jacket which is absolutely epic may I add, had thoughts put into it to make sure it has some kind of meaning to the story and the way the character develops.

Obviously, if you like instant-non-stop action movies, this wont do it for you, and I can understand why. However, the movie really is amazing.
You're misreading me I didn't wanted Transporter or Fast and Furious, just that it made sense, and everything was over the top. Spoiler...

Gossling was just WAY too cool and 'misterious' to the point it became annoying, the plot was interesting to the point when the husband got out of the prison, then it became Sin City or something, the guy who was suppose to sponsor his Nascar race was how convenient, the guy whose money he now stolled helping a criminal husband to the women he just met. It was cliche after cliche, it didn't worked for me, i expected a movie like the way it started, not another cliched action flick it became later on.
You sir, have very poor taste in films then.
It goes both ways, that I would say the same to everyone who liked Drive Anyway go to IMDB and read the outrage of user reviews, people who aren't fooled by the 'noir' or the false 'artistic' aproach. When the movie sucks it just sucks. And you mentioned 'films', one guy perfectly described that this one will like those who most often call it Film and not a Movie
I'm going to watch Drive today!
lol It wasn't me i swear
Drive rules, sorry Boris.

In other news, saw Sucker Punch and it might really be the single worst movie I've ever seen. Like... worse than Birdemic.
FilmDistrict Sued Because ‘Drive’ Was Not Enough Like ‘The Fast and the Furious’

http://www.slashfilm.com/perso ... isleading-trailers-drive/

"“Drive was a motion picture that substantially contained extreme gratuitous defamatory dehumanizing racism directed against members of the Jewish faith, and thereby promoted criminal violence against members of the Jewish faith.”

edit: F U
Quote from DeadWolfBones :I think the rest of us might as well, too.

Because i can't accept the fact that all of you put the artistic and noir aproach in first place, and not how the movie is in general. It's a crap story/script/full of holes that no amount of slow motion shots and camera filters can fix..
while i didnt particularly like drive (too slow cooking for my tastes... and it also felt like i was watching a worse version of taxi driver) its important that you remind yourselves that youre talking to someone who cannot fathom that theres people with oppinions other than his who also dry humped avatar for several months
Again with the Avatar eh In retrospective yes, it will not be a rememberable film, i 'dry humped' only the visual part of it, and the part which movies should do, let you escape real world (and it's issues) for those few hours.. and that part it did well, never did i say it has some deep meaning to it.
i dont understand how can you feed the troll for such long time...
Quote from DeadWolfBones :
saw Sucker Punch and it might really be the single worst movie I've ever seen. Like... worse than Birdemic.

I think you may be right.
Drive was bad. If you disagree, you are too.

P.S., Book of Eli was stupid.
im gonna go out on a limb here and assume that you havent touched or even thought about little big planet in quite a while either which according to you was pretty much the game of the century

basically anything you feel strongly about has been completely wrong thus far
Anything that has a title trailer with that guy who says, in a really deep and scary voice..

"....in a world run by fear...."

"....there is only one man to save the day..."

"....Dan LaFontaine"
Quote from Shotglass :im gonna go out on a limb here and assume that you havent touched or even thought about little big planet in quite a while either which according to you was pretty much the game of the century

basically anything you feel strongly about has been completely wrong thus far

lol It's a great concept and a huge success, there are dozens of millions user levels out there, who cares if i still play it? I admit, i don't cause it's a game best played with 2 or 3 more people, insane fun, but my friends aren't that much in platform games so i stopped playing it yes, just not fun by yourself..
Saw Senna tonight. Really well done overall. Perhaps was a bit of hagiography, but that's alright.

Recommend a film you've seen lately.
(3163 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG