The online racing simulator
Quote from spankmeyer :Where are the cat photos? You can't just purchase a DSLR and cool lenses and not post pictures of pets!

No cats around here.
Got an out-of-focus dog tho.
Isn't my dog, but he shits on our lawn daily.

My dad has been spraying wolf-piss-in-a-can all over but the damn thing is fearless!

Me having some fun with my D7000 and the 85/2.8 Tilt+shift-lens

Don't really have alot of photos that I'm happy about. But might start to post a little more here

"73871-F.jpg" <- is a photo a friend took with my cam and lens when he was in Gothenburg/Göteborg here in Sweden with his workmates.
Attached images
NIK_4623.jpg
73871-F.jpg
Quote from Feffe85 :Me having some fun with my D7000 and the 85/2.8 Tilt+shift-lens

Don't really have alot of photos that I'm happy about. But might start to post a little more here

"73871-F.jpg" <- is a photo a friend took with my cam and lens when he was in Gothenburg/Göteborg here in Sweden with his workmates.

Nice miniature world impression.

Here is a foggy morning from my window:
Attached images
DSC_0164_.jpg
wow
Some from the previous weekends action.

Last one is killer!
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Damn, dude. You sure this is your first dSLR?

It isn't even a DSLR, as I still don't have the money to buy it. I've shot this with my old Sony DSC H1.
I don't really make that much photo's, but here are 2 I made recently;

Attached images
IMG_613.jpg
IMG_672.jpg
Quote from Bose321 :I don't really make that much photo's, but here are 2 I made recently;

613 ..excellent colours
I've been on another trip to Kiev, so I'll post more photos later (maybe), here's one from previous trip - again from Dubrovnik:

and from Kiev - Батьківщина-Мати
Quote from majod :I've been on another trip to Kiev, so I'll post more photos later (maybe), here's one from previous trip - again from Dubrovnik:

I really like this! Is that a dust spot on the top right though?
Shot at night 1:30am with a little help from the lightning acting as a huge flash 13 sec @ f1.8 iso500

Quote from Fastwalker :Shot at night 1:30am with a little help from the lightning acting as a huge flash 13 sec @ f1.8 iso500

Very cool indeed!

Have you done any post processing?
Quote from wildstyle :Very cool indeed!

Have you done any post processing?

Just some saturation and lighting levels + vignette

colors are real

EDIT: and cropped
Quote from doyal :I really like this! Is that a dust spot on the top right though?

yes, it shall be destroyed
Quote from ATHome :It isn't even a DSLR, as I still don't have the money to buy it. I've shot this with my old Sony DSC H1.

Well, just shows it's not really the equipment that matters.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Well, just shows it's not really the equipment that matters.

Yes, but no

See, the thing is, I really feel limited by my camera in so many occasions, that it is really time to buy a DSLR. I guess you've been there as well
Majod Seriously awesome first shot

Quote from Kelvjy :Majod Seriously awesome first shot

thank you very much
here are some others, but this is just facebook link (im too lazy to upload them somewhere)

coast of Croatia

night in Boka Kotor bay in Montenegro

morning

sunset in Montenegro

(I haver over 300 photos but at home I realized 80% of it is bullit )

now some photos from Kiev:
metro station

I'm not sure in English, perhaps just Indenpendence square

2. WW memorial

mother motherland

- its over 100m tall

in the Musem of Chernobyl
Some nice pics there majod

The more I used my 50mm 1.8, the narrower it seems
Great stuff, majod.
Some hiking stuff:

Camera Showoff