The online racing simulator
rofl @ finns
We recently decided to change ours':

Quote from Boris Lozac :Problem?

I'd say that's a little bit sad. Unless he asked for something totally different and when he got home and looked at it, it looked like that. That would certainly make you go "FFFUUUUUUUUUUUU......"
A temporary internet meme for life?.....wow......
Quote from Crashgate3 :I'd say that's a little bit sad. Unless he asked for something totally different and when he got home and looked at it, it looked like that. That would certainly make you go "FFFUUUUUUUUUUUU......"

And that meme would have to go on the right ass-cheek
It's not a picture but some fun reading there, i got banned there in a day since i didn't figure out what was going on at first, took me a while :
(I'm on a sick line, i was a little bored at home)
http://www.landoverbaptist.net/
Quote from Crashgate3 :I'd say that's a little bit sad. Unless he asked for something totally different and when he got home and looked at it, it looked like that. That would certainly make you go "FFFUUUUUUUUUUUU......"

Maybe he got pranked.
Quote from -NightFly- :
http://www.landoverbaptist.net/

AHAHA! Sooo farking funny!
Quote :Uh, ever heard of God? The omnipotent being that created the universe? Who cares what fancy scientists say, if God wants the sun to be close to the earth, it will be. The heat and radiation will not affect us, because God's hand protects the believers. It's mostly atheists who get skin cancer, ever noticed that?

I knew it would be a funny site when reading the introduction post.

wat

and I understand all of them ... damn you mechanical engineering
Understand it all from basic math back in highschool. Should have totally used them in my Calc 3 class in Uni.

And yeah, in those classes thanks to engineering aswell.
I like the pre-sex line of 'I'm gonna do you like homework'
I actually thought that one was the best.
Quote from (-Mark-) :

wat

It's a troll website. They actually ban everyone saying he/she's a christian.
Proof the East is more technological; they see in widescreen.
Quote from E.Reiljans :Gotta suck for Indonesians, where avg. male height = 1.58 meters :P

I think it's something to do with their eyes, not their height.
what normal person has their eyes 2 feet aside from their head lol.
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG