The online racing simulator
Red flag! Please not another Malaysia 2009...So, when was the last time there were back-to-back red flags?
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL²

Oh, turn tv to eurosport seeing moto gp rediffusion
That is pretty wet however you look at it.
Come on kobayashi go for the win!!!!
zzzzzzzzzzz
Quote from Kova. :
Oh, turn tv to eurosport seeing moto gp rediffusion

Didn't Eurosport lose TV MotoGP rights to the BBC?
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :What are you going on about? Assuming Button knew he was there he should have chose either inside or outside line, you can't just drive your normal line when theres a car on the outside of you.

Hamilton was behind. Way behind and Button was allowed to block the overtake. Hamilton saw it happening, kept pushing instead of giving in and eventually hit Button's rear tire. Hamilton to blame.

Was it just me or after the collision did you see Hamilton try a ''kamikaze'' move to Button? I also don't see why he kept on racing and parked his car in a bad place when he had opportunities to park it well without causing SC.
Okay guys, round 2 of boat racing. I bet Red Bull have a double hull blown sail design this year, with flexible rudders.
Oh hey there Juzza, ready for another, "Hamilton must be crucified" session I see?

Still not bored?
Hate the stupid rain, always did, in racing and generally.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :What are you going on about? Assuming Button knew he was there he should have chose either inside or outside line, you can't just drive your normal line when theres a car on the outside of you.

The way I see it is Hamilton was CLEARLY faster than Button at that stage. Button simply wasn't expecting Hamilton to try to go around the outside especially Button was on the normal line, and the fact that Button couldn't see out of his mirrors wasn't helping either. Hamilton was way too far behind to try and drive out the outside. If he was half a car length further up, then Button would be at fault. But Hamilton was too far back.

Obviously I am not Hamilton, but if I was him I would have stayed on Button's tail and nail Button into the inside of T1.

IMO Hamilton is too agressive when it comes to overtaking. You need to know when and where to overtake. You can't just stick your nose up next to someone and expect someone to jump out of the way.
Quote from Senninha25 :Didn't Eurosport lose TV MotoGP rights to the BBC?

Didn't. Eurosport (but in french heh) stop 24h of le mans at 13h00 FR for moto gp race --'
Hamilton being very diplomatic after last time.......

EDIT: LOL water in the BBC system
Lewis groomed for the interview by the team. For his own good I guess.
Hamilton just said on the BBC interview he thought he was half a car length next to Button.

He wasn't. His right front touched Button's left rear.
Weird that as soon as he was asked about JB's "What's he doing?", the BBC coverage cut out...
Rain go away now k thx bai..
Kobi FTW!
Quote from Juzaa :Hamilton was behind. Way behind and Button was allowed to block the overtake. Hamilton saw it happening, kept pushing instead of giving in and eventually hit Button's rear tire. Hamilton to blame.

Was it just me or after the collision did you see Hamilton try a ''kamikaze'' move to Button? I also don't see why he kept on racing and parked his car in a bad place when he had opportunities to park it well without causing SC.

Replay shows button hitting him.
Quote from DevilDare :Lewis groomed for the interview by the team. For his own good I guess.

Noticed that lol.
Is that one of the old Arrows cars clearing the water?
Lol at car blanket

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG