The online racing simulator
Quote from Intrepid :
So does 500servers basically cut out all the nightmare of setting up a server yourself

Yup, everything is done for you. Once you get it going you can simply log in via the control panel and change the default settings to your preference.

It just need a wee bit of getting used to, to know whats what. But its pretty much child's play.
Cheers guys!

That's good to here. Will definitely be setting something up very soon. Not looking at anything fancy just need a private server for now so this is ideal.
Quote from franky500 :Hi all. Sorry about the CP. Looking into it now.

I still receive the message "An error has occurred. Contact an administrator. If you are an administrator please contact TCADMIN SUPPORT."

Could you please fix this ASAP?
Should not be long. TCAdmin are getting back to me every couple of hours. so hopefully not long.
"An error has occurred. Contact an administrator. If you are an administrator please contact TCADMIN SUPPORT"

Also I tick the 'Remember Me' slot but every time I revisit the TC I'm NOT remembered? This has been this way for 3 years now!

This is for the 'Schumie' server.
hey Franky

all my 3 servers are gone

i need them ASAP for tomorrow FRIDAY, I have an important meeting with a big sponsor, and i need the servers back online PLS...

tomorrow Friday, GMT -6, 3:00 pm Costa Rican Time...

and the support tickets dont work also

ReportedDown since: 7th June 2011, 00:56

Thats 68 hours ago.. Shouldn't it be fixed by now?
@ Glenn

Thats the Service standart of 500servers.com with theyr LFS servers.

-Often Problems
-Many Downtimes in a year
-lots of errors in CP and so on

thats why i left that hosting "company".

Sorry to say that but its in my eyes true.
Heey I ordered some hosting a while ago but it still hasn't been activated. I know it's not been that long but usually it would have been activated by now (jusphi@googlemail.com). I also sent a support ticket about the teamspeak server/insim ..... Thanks
All up now.

Just for the record. Servers (game servers) have not been down recently. The control panel had an error over the last 2 days, this has now been fixed.

Regards,
Dean
seems fine here. Now check your pm's
thanks dean!
new test patch plox
Typical. I go to put some shelves up and the next test patch is released!. Putting it on now. Will be ready in about 10 mins.
Test patch 6A1 now available on the 500servers control panel (which is working.. btw)
thanks again dean!
Quote from franky500 :Test patch 6A1 now available on the 500servers control panel (which is working.. btw)

Just updated LsC with it and it works great thanks for quick update
Hi Dean, could you pls move my servers to USA?

kind regards
Sorry Neto_r We are not ready to do that yet.

@all Version 0.6A2 now available on the CP
updated LsC too 0.6A2 and it seems too be working fine. thanks
updating but I sent you a PM dean
updated server to a3 then went to change name on server and restarted it, and now isnt on masters server again....
Hi Bmxtwins, as outlined in the ticket from yesterday:

/mode=S1
/usemaster=yes

/track=AS2r

This is from your config. S1 Mode does not have Aston available. In order to use Aston you must set the mode to S2 and restart your server.
:something

thank you
no problem
This thread is closed

500servers.com Support Thread
(2865 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG