The online racing simulator
So because some of us don't instantly get attracted to every single woman, generally with big tits, we're gay?

More like we're just in control of our hormones.

How is that funny?
Damn.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :So because some of us don't instantly get attracted to every single woman, generally with big tits, we're gay?

*blonde*, but yes.

Since when did everyone get so serious here.

They see me trollin' They be hättan.

Thank you, I'm here all night!
Best videos on the internet. Faked, but awesome.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :So because some of us don't instantly get attracted to every single woman, generally with big tits, we're gay?

More like we're just in control of our hormones.

Yes.

If you like big tits you aint a man, real men like nice legs and child bearing hips.

Ideal woman you seek is the ideal woman to give birth to perfect baby between genes.

Anyway, if they ain't got meat on 'em they gonna have small tits anyway.
But big tits provide the food for said baby.
Not if they're fake.

Surprisingly, I concur with BlueFlame on this one.
Quote from legoflamb :Not if they're fake.

Surprisingly, I concur with BlueFlame on this one.

Well it's as much fact as it is opinion.

Scientific fact that a brooding man will want the best host for his offspring primarily looking for strong legs and hips, and a strong back (don't be dirty) this is all due to the man subconciously analyzing how strong the woman is during pregnancy and childbirth, big tits don't garentee that by anymeans if the woman is weak. A weak woman may not survive the birth, and thus the child may not. So a 'real' man (as in a male who is subconciously willing to create offspring [which is what we are made to do thus 'real man']) prefers automatically a more sturdy boned girl and tits don't help OR hinder in child birth, or any child raising process really.. in the wild if a mother can't feed, there would be another mother who still could like monkeys etc.

Plus they may have a bad back because of it [tits] and are no longer able to clean the tub.
Obviously when looking for a partner, a real one, we look for more than just boobs. I myself truely look at personality as #1, and sometimes don't even care that much about looks. However there is nothing wrong with being the normal stereotypical male and being attracted to a young blonde with a nice rack once in a while.
bad one to wake up
Attached images
e4bef5ed.jpg
Quote from mamoru :I am missing something here...

I worked here once as a talent agent
Decent job I tell ya.
i bet he owns a veryon now
What was today.. lets unban all the ****-tards day?
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG