The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Quote from Shotglass :why would anyone want their friends to believe they drive something as shameful as a bmw? or a golf for that matter

So you rather have your friends think you have a small penis for buying a 2 seater, mid engine sports car? Aren't you a bit young to be going through a mid life crisis
Quote from Shotglass :yes makes total sense i drive an mr2 therefore i must be gay
thanks for the revelation

as for jap cars... im not aware of any other country that has made anything anywhere near as interesting (and affordable) as eg an rx7 fd or an s2000 in recent years

Every car you listed(not counting the civic) has a pretty decent amount of major flaws.
Quote from shotglass : i drive an mr2 therefore i must be gay

yes
along with people that drive mini's,crx's and so on
Quote from kamilek12 :So you rather have your friends think you have a small penis for buying a 2 seater, mid engine sports car? Aren't you a bit young to be going through a mid life crisis

you do realise that i made that same joke already myself a couple of posts ago?

Quote :Every car you listed(not counting the civic) has a pretty decent amount of major flaws.

sure they do (particularly the fd with its notoriously always broken engine) but thats part of what makes them interesting instead of dull and by the book

Quote from e2mustang :yes
along with people that drive mini's,crx's and so on

boy am i glad i dont live in your mental world
but thanks for invalidating any oppinions you hold in the future and held in the past in front of the whole forum
Well.. every model of every carproducer looks the same these days...

And the rotary's are good engines. Most people don't know how to maintain a car/engine well. They just trash the car around and don't look after it
Quote from Shotglass :
boy am i glad i dont live in your mental world

says shotglass? lol !
name me one person that takes you seriously on this forum
bbt and most of the older more mature crowd
many of which have left after the stupid epidemic set in round here
Quote from Shotglass :bbt and most of the older more mature crowd
many of which have left after the stupid epidemic set in round here

wasnt bbt gay too? maybe confusing with some1 else.
oh he was? kthx bai
Can't say I am with Shotglass all the time, or even often, but MR2's can be quite nice cars. You must have had a bad experience with them or something.

BBT is Canadian, says it all.
Quote from PMD9409 :You must have had a bad experience with them or something.

nice thinking
show us on the dolly where the mr2 touched you
i've never even seen an mr2 close actually so.. i just hate em thats all.as i said above its a faggot car along with the list i gave.ah, forgot the miata's sorry.
but anyway an mr2 would never touch me,i kill porsches baby
(not just referring the vid i provided a few pages ago,but on streets mostly)
thanks for letting us know that you are truely all that because clearly there was a lot of doubt whether or not you are
vat
BMW driver are dickheads guaranteed to cut you off, and pass on the wrong side, and turn on high beam when it is 4pm, and couldn't stay in one lane in round abouts for their life, and thinks the ideal speed to travel is 30kph quicker than the fast lane traffic. The higher the series number, the worse it gets.

Their cars are styled with an axe, driven by middle aged midgets who couldnt see out of their car, and keep being picked up by cheap sticks that only want to pay corolla money for a European car, even if it is a 318i that can't haul its own weight.

I hate BMWs.
Couldn't have said it better. ^

During the 6 years that I've been driving a car, I've been honked at three times in traffic now. Each and every time it has been some gel-haired yuppie in a 300-series BMW with oversized wheels with bassy techno playing on their stereo and foglights turned on 24/7. I bet next time I'll be honked at, it'll be another BMW again. The reason why I'm making a fuss about it, is because it's actually illegal to honk at someone in Finland just to express yourself. Something that BMW degenerates over here can't seem to get in to their thick skulls.
Quote from Matrixi :Couldn't have said it better. ^

During the 6 years that I've been driving a car, I've been honked at three times in traffic now. Each and every time it has been some gel-haired yuppie in a 300-series BMW with oversized wheels with bassy techno playing on their stereo and foglights turned on 24/7. I bet next time I'll be honked at, it'll be another BMW again. The reason why I'm making a fuss about it, is because it's actually illegal to honk at someone in Finland just to express yourself. Something that BMW degenerates over here can't seem to get in to their thick skulls.

Next time, put the car in Reverse, and give the throttle a good kick
Most yes, but not all
Quote from JJ72 :I hate BMWs.

You still drive a MINI, no?

Anyway... I'd love to have an MR2 any day, not sure as a daily car, though. About the hate, and spitting on each other for the car what they drive... It's up to you what you drive, I've seen many cars in this thread I would set on fire, but I just keep my mouth shut. If he loves car, then let it be, none of my business. Each of his own, I love bimmer for the quality they provide, not the people who drive them. The "BMW = fag" stuff is boring already, it's totally "over-forced" People who own fast cars are acting exactly the same...
Quote from Töki (HUN) :You still drive a MINI, no?

Hehe.

Can't wait till I get my license when I turn 18. I'm going for aan E21 or E28 I think.
guys cmon,its not the bmw's fault dickheads driving it.but looks like its a different world for bmw in europe.i've never seen here in usa what some of u discribe here here its all the wannabe drifters with their junk jap cars,pointless stickers,body kits etc,u get it.so u dont hate the bmw's,u hate the drivers.

@jj: "The higher the series number, the worse it gets." u got an r53 right? mine is only a 36
@matrixi: try living in the usa than,all u hear is honk all day long.the light turns green(which is stupid and i dont get why not a yellow after red.red-green) they honk u right away if u didnt start going after 0.5 seconds
Quote from e2mustang :i've never seen here in usa what some of u discribe here

Quote from e2mustang :i've never even seen an mr2 close actually so.. i just hate em thats all.as i said above its a faggot car along with the list i gave.ah, forgot the miata's sorry.
but anyway an mr2 would never touch me,i kill porsches baby
(not just referring the vid i provided a few pages ago,but on streets mostly)

Do you need a mirror?
Quote from PoVo :Next time, put the car in Reverse, and give the throttle a good kick

Actually, this happened to me...

Long story short, I was on a tour bus(note... not in the country I live in!) and some BMW was trying to cut infront of the bus. But because he barely barely made it, he stopped the car, put the car in reverse whilst being diagonally on the road and started backing into the bus, even though he really didn't bump it. And he stopped the traffic on the road at the same time for a good 10 or 15 seconds.

Oh the joys of *** drivers (feel free to fill in the gap:razz.
Quote from PoVo :Next time, put the car in Reverse, and give the throttle a good kick

I do that, actually I always move a bit backwards, for some reason they just shut the **** up... I just love having a towbar...
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG